Origin of your username?

‘Yarr’ came from the name of a pet of a pirate from club penguin. It sounds nice but maybe it’s just me liking pirates as a child

Then it degraded to a stereotypical pirate sound with the extra 2 Rs

4 Likes

Only 2 extra Rs?

I think you mean

9 Likes

Ok so I had a name called SebbieKatt. Sebbie coming from my old cat of the same name. Then I met a guy named Snickers, who started calling me Spebby, so then I changed my name to Snebby, cuz I thought it was better, but then I just decided to go with Spebby.

2 Likes

I wanted to get revenge on a friend, so I made the cringiest channel I could (result was a fnaf x undertale vs minecraft series, made in paint for cringier effects) and started trolling his ass on youtube. Eventually he found out, but we became friends again so I left it.

after a while I realized “FlodotelitoKifo” was a lot better than “riolucario”, so I stuck with it. Some people still can’t say my username properly lol

I’m not even fucking joking, mine is from a username generator where I think I put ‘memeing’ in one of the fields and I guess it just put the adjective next to it and this abomination was born.

1 Like

stuttgart is a place, flugart means “type”, makes sense and it rhymes so theres my username

1 Like

I made my username together with my dad when I just got the xbox one, before I had this username my username was ''S men" c:

my name is the coolest here btw :sunglasses:

1 Like

No, Yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr is better

Got an Xbox 360 in 2014
My original name is, get this, wally the walrus
yea i was autistic af alright

Tophat: If you’ve played the Henry Stick-men games, you’ll know what i’m referencing.
Pesky: shorter version of “Peskymoth5314”, which was randomly generated through Xbox 360

my current username was the name of my trading alt on the rpg Realm of the Mad God, Guess it just stuck with me? I remember playing on it a lot so I could mess around with friends without losing one of my good characters that I had going on the main account.

Spongbob1243 was another username I used when I was younger, the predecessor to Rain. I didn’t know how to spell, and I cant count

My very, very first username was Ickydcool. While it sounds like a sexual innuendo, it was actually given to me by Roblox as a suggested name when my first one did not work. It took the first word and shortened it to a D, then kept the “cool” and added “icky” to the beginning.

back in the days I use to play a lot on the same servers and there was a lot of people called Steve two so I really wanted to come up whit something unique so I came up whit the name SteveTheRealOne first of all because my real name is actually Steve translated to English and the RealOne part just came in my mind also it has two meanings if you combine the spaces in the right way: Steve There Alone
I use to play a lot alone two because I didn’t had many friends so it all makes sense

My name is a abbreviation for The Real Arnold Pate the last legend of Pate Known as Capre John Cena

Eh, mine comes just from the fact I’ve gotten compared to a Leprechaun multiple times IRL and the 12 is just from the age I actually started just playing video games and stuff, that or it was maybe my hatred for a 12 character limit for names on a game I used to play (even though I realize now it was actually an 11 character limit).

leprechaun11

my friend created it for me :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.