Overdose?

Come on let’s be real, you can’t just take medication after medication after medication without getting an overdose I think that in this new update there should be a limit just like with your poison and your health if your health and poisoned are at 100% And if you take medical supplies your poison we’ll go down a little bit it makes sense to me tell me what you think

9 Likes

If you overdose on certain medications like painkillers, I guess you could experience a wide host of symptoms such as disorientation, hallucination, or blurry vision.

6 Likes

me parece una buena Idea :slightly_smiling_face:

I like this.
You have logic behind your idea and I really like it.
Overdosing can be added for immersion.

2 Likes

Not only immersion, but probably balance too.

I’m sure the medical system will have a major overhaul, but we shouldn’t be able to spam antibiotics to magically heal gunshots mid-fight

4 Likes

yeah dude, i’m gonna burst my fucking liver

1 Like

I like the idea, i don’t need search more blueberryes for some fun

1 Like

That’s nice, I don’t think that you can use 3 morphine’s syringes without any problems :slight_smile:

same would be good for food and water

Also medkits should be actual kits filled with like a bandage, some medicine, and a blood bag. And not just one use per kit.

1 Like

k so im hecka confuzed about that what the hell does morphine even do???

Morphine is a pain medication of the opiate variety which is found naturally in a number of plants and animals. It acts directly on the central nervous system (CNS) to decrease the feeling of pain.Potentially serious side effects include a decreased respiratory effort and low blood pressure.Morphine has a high potential for addiction and abuse.If the dose is reduced after long-term use, withdrawal may occur.Common side effects include drowsiness, vomiting, and constipation.
Glory to Wikipedia!

2 Likes

uhm8 i know what fucking morphine is lol i asked what does it do… like in game

thats absolutely terrible

So what do you want?

eats MRE during gunfight to have a constant health regen

1 Like

I’m seeing that the majority of the people replying to this think it’s a good idea so what’s the best way to get the attention of Nelson on this?

You don’t need to. He browses the forums from time to time. If you’re idea is well formed, well received, and/or he likes it, he might reply.

All right I just wasn’t sure thanks for clearing that up :slight_smile: