Paid 3rd person?

Should i make 3rd person on my server paid for? It doesn’t break the new rules and I want to know if you would play on a server with this.

2 Likes

I mean yeah, trytards would love that

1 Like

Unturned 3rd Person DLC

1 Like

Do you think its good or you are making joke at me

1 Like

I know that I personally would never consider playing on a server with such a feature.

1 Like

Why would you not? It seems reasonable to me

2 Likes

Make it a subscription

Now your really making money

3 Likes

Great idea, thanks for the help

2 Likes

It would be more successful if you added prizes, so people will try hard more lmao

2 Likes

Regardless of server monetization rules, giving some players third person and others only first person creates a wildly uneven match-up (unless the server is exclusively PVE). To some, third person seems unfair, but if everyone has it, at least it’s an even match-up. By locking it behind a paywall, it literally is pay to win (in terms of gameplay, not sure about server rules). I agree with @Oyamat , I would never want to play on a server where a perspective is locked behind a paywall.

The only reason I see a plugin would be used to restrict a persons perspective is if you are doing some minigame or a challenge where it randomizes who has what perspective, but for normal servers I see no point.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.