4 Likes

QUICK EVERYONE, POST EVERY ImAGE OF PINERIDGE YOU CAN FIND

2 Likes

9 Likes

credit to froggo

6 Likes

This was the first image to come up:

2 Likes

another fucking post im so tired of this shit raieuss your format of posts hasnt changed at all since last 2 years ever since you have joined this forum you have not changed anything about your posts its all fuckign same submissionss about same topics and while it was cool at first its getting fucking boring at this point im so tired of not seeing any change coming from such a writerr like you and I hope that you will try to change this qith your future posts. you are part of the reason why people are losing their faith in the smartly dressed games forums, you are not trying improving on anything they have built in the past and just continue on repeating the same submissions over and over, community is obviously tired of this, you can only read the same type of posts so many times its getting frustrating for everybody involved and if it doesnt change forums will just die off and everyone will go to steam forums
I bet this is another post that went through completely none proofreading or quality control, posts on the forums seriously need it,typo infested postss are just making their way into the forums and are of annoyance to everybody, i bet this post will see the same reaction as your posts in the past riddled with nasty ass comments agains because you dont care about this community at all im so tired of this why cant just posts bhe made by good creators with half a brain cell, utnurned community didnt ask for this , nobody need another POST ABO UT WALLED OFF DISCORD ORIVAte community or eFFORTLESS SHITPOST BY ROIBOISE it needs quality posts with good degree of quality control like this post , its beyond me why that post never got as much recognition as your utter shitposts , it is perfect example of what forums need, it has unique topic and covers everything with good set of pictures. i really hope worthwile communtiy members get easier way of having their voice known, unlike what was going on through last years with low quality pots on the forums

18 Likes

YEE HAW I GOT MY SHOTGUN ANF IMA GO SHOOT SUM DEM NERDS ON THOSE FANCY COMPUTARS

2 Likes

Leaked early image of Pineridge.

6 Likes

image image image image image image image image image imageimage image image image image image image image image image image image imageimage image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

5 Likes

4 Likes

Renaxon releases France Large 2.0 for MapJam, 2021, colorized

4 Likes

Oh boy I can’t wait to crash the forums again.

3 Likes

20190318_134104_rmedited

2 Likes

I want to fuck the IJN Yamato and nobody can convince me otherwise

Reported for child endangerment

1 Like

Dootshot

Dootshot

14 Likes

pee pee poo poo complete sentance

please add @Polar to painberg

3 Likes