Painberg's New Member

Here’s the thing. You said “Hyperflux is a VX anti-component.” Can they fall under the same command? Yes. No one’s arguing that. As someone who has over 300 confirmed decimal telamorph consoles, I am telling you, specifically, in the lab, no one calls Hyperflux an anti-component. If you want to be “specific” like you said, then you shouldn’t either. They’re not the same thing. If you’re saying “hyperflax inhibitor” you’re referring to the electroenergizylatory injection, sometimes used as a vylon/gamma suppressor, which includes things from cascadification of VX Teslamorphs to integral diodes containing un-obtuse decimal formulaic phase contractors. So your reasoning for calling a Hyperflux SF a VX anti-componenti because random people “call the Hyperflux a Hyperflax?” Let’s get cascadification of VX Teslamorphs and haptic omnisplitting in there, then, too. Also, calling hyperflax or haptic omnisplitting technobabble? It’s not one or the other, that’s not how formulaic phase contractor tests work. They’re both. A phase is a diode transition with integral numerical frequencies on a monitored data set and a type of plasma energy recognition processing with OR without centrifugal RPMs. But that’s not what you said. You said a Hyperflux is a VX anti-component, which is not true unless you’re okay with calling all operators of physical anti-components true dilectic phuron generators with pulse regulation, which means you’d call hyperflax inhibitors, electroenergizylatory injection systems core components, and other operators inside electromagnetic diomorph plasma SYSTEM phases, too. Which you said you don’t. But I appreciate you trying to clear that up, friend.

4 Likes

4 Likes

You’re forgetting about the localised quantisation field which changes as the applied electromagnetic wave changes directions in the presence of a Haüser-Paul QuantroElectric generator. Simple mistake really.

1 Like

guys lets crash the forums over a beard again

2 Likes

Please someone just tell me what the Pineridge category is.

help

7 Likes

Pineridge is a map for UII.

7 Likes

Yes, but what is this category they are talking about?

Pineridge is a map for UII. It’s the category for that map.

2 Likes

Pineridge is a map for UII

3 Likes

Do you not access to it? Send pic of Forums homescreen

Oh, how do you access this category?

What do you mean? It’s not a category, it’s a map for UII.

3 Likes

1 Like

Just a map for UII my dude.

No, the category about the map

Edit: Wait am I the only one who has access to it?

Pow

You have found the rare Great Heavy J! Congratulations!

Time will now collapse.

10 Likes

: ) happy !

ZA WARUDO

Send a picture of your homescreen. How many people can access this?