Painbridge is burning

(Painbridge alignment chart by @GreatHeroJ )

Oh God Oh Fuck

21 Likes
obligatory “making that chart was surprisingly hard”

cool now I’ll go back to moderating pixelrage

...uh oh what's that sound

7 Likes

@anon67155151 is the only one without a polar opposite, Painbridge combat rules dictates that he should fight himself.

5 Likes

The Final Battle: Nelson vs. that guy with the megaman avatar (please excuse me if I’m an uncultured swine I genuinely don’t remember them)

A pity that the mortals incorrectly measured my side in this timely conflict. Little they know that my ascended powers have the good. :thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Lol why am I at Social Evil :rofl:

Wonder why it’s called painbridge

You know, the unloaded/super low rez version of that makes it look like it will be rather inappropriate. But then it’s something else and it makes you laugh

WHeRe aM i?!??

1 Like

cool you managed to skip me

2 Likes

:pray: Reaver is the only true neutral I follow :pray:

7 Likes

defiant impure be like

defiant impure be like

2 Likes

@anon26840272 Via the use of my internal organs, such as my eyes, I have managed to see that there appears to be several specimens of the species Homo Sapiens, in the order Primates and the class Mammalia, of a descent that seems remarkably similar to those hominids observed to live in West Africa. They are currently a rather short distance away; within reasonable walking distance, in fact; of the current domicile that I am currently using for shelter, and that I may even sometimes refer to as my residence.

3 Likes

I would have actually placed Reaver on the Despotic Neutral position if he were a Pineridge member.

You belong exactly where you are though. :smile:

1 Like

Yeah why was Sirba skipped?

2 Likes

Crying face : /

The fact I’m not on this chart is incredibly troubling.

I would like to say the same, but I might not be worthy

Nah you’re not.

2 Likes

You aren’t active that much on it. Your last message was even at 3/22/19 which is why you aren’t known there enough to be included.

1 Like