#particle_tag_name

Perhaps you forgot to write here the name of the mythical effect and for other mythical things, but so far I have found only one mistake with #PARTICLE_TAG_NAMEScreenshot_14

5 Likes

Please post in the proper category in the future. Thanks!

EDIT: Reverted your recent edit. Again, this is a bug report, not troubleshooting.

1 Like

oh ok, next time I will write to the correct section (just registered)

1 Like

It’s all good :+1:.

I’ll shoot Nelson a message about it, and I assume it will probably be fixed with either the next mainline patch or the next patch the Belgium team puts out (as it’s a relatively minor issue).

To clarify,

• “troubleshooting” is for issues you are experiencing with being able to play the game (typically resulting from hardware, but not always).

• “bug reports” are for bugs/glitches in the game that are causing gameplay issues (typically resulting from issues with the software itself, but not always).

When you are on the site, you can see a brief description of categories/sub-categories by hovering over them, or in some cases by looking at the category’s page.

It may make sense to eventually just have a dedicated sub-category for bug reports, to make it easier for people to find the proper area to post them.

2 Likes

Ah, when adding those I was only thinking of the ones that would be dropped from mythic crafting - it was a later decision to show that label for all mythical items. Will add it!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.