PDW vs Honeybadger

If the pdw is going to be in U2 say “I” for it to be called Honeybadger again!

He should call the PDW a Maplestrike and change the name of the the Maplestrike to the Honeybadger

9 Likes

sounds like some mad confusion making potential for some older players

Or he could just not

Or he could

I think the name was changed for copyright reasons?

He should name the maplestrike dragon beast so players would stop using the damm gun

@Younus Do you think the designer of the AAC Honey Badger would mind? I mean the guy who designed it, his business just got fucked up the ass by a certain three letter agency.

EDIT: I don’t think the guy who made the AAC Honey Badger would mind if the gun was named the honey badger in the game.

1 Like

I have no clue as I dont follow American gun news, but you’re right probably not.

All US agencies seems to have 3 letters…

dragon beast is typing…

I think the name wasn’t changed due to copyright reasons, more because of Unturned’s unique lore and art-style (the origins). It’s not real life, right?
That’s why the sedans and other cars isn’t have names and a design of irl cars. Even on curated maps and on vanilla+/vanilla++/vanilla+++ Workshop mods maybe the designs are trying to copy real life things, but the names don’t.
The same applies to guns. But there was one exception - Honeybadger. Or… actually not one.
Like “Hind” heli, “Humvee” and “Colt” pistol the name was changed due to reasons I mentioned above.

1 Like

My comment was perfect until I checked this.

Yeah, “Skycrane” despite being named almost like it’s own irl counterpart “S-64 Skycrane” still not renamed. I love Nelson.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.