PEI from 2015, now on the workshop! Woo hoo! I'm so excited!

Aight so me and @Renaxon were just having this huge nostalgia trip looking at old maps and like we decided to kinda remake old PEI in new unturned, we didnt really remake it though we just stole an old RP edit of PEI and then removed all the edits they made. Ren also made a canadian military top (ID 61599).

Here’s the link --> https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1737988847

Below are some screenshots taken on the map if you wanna like idk theyre on the workshop page idk why im posting them here

Scorp 7

Montague Heli

Police Checkpoint

Old Tunnel

28 Likes

wow this is coll epic work you polish guys :sunglasses:

2 Likes

i am proud daniel -from daniel

2 Likes

yes I like this very much thank you

Wait what’s different about the tunnel now?

This is better than the new PEI get out nelson

Come on, you could take original PEI from my collection

Haha pierogi boys

nothing really except the boulders

yeah I realized it once I played on the map

Not bad)))

I genuinely don’t appreciate this. There are already workshop maps of old PEI. Like… TRULY OLD PEI where Stratford had a skyscraper, which is missing from this one. Maybe I’m high af. Kensington is also, still a campground and not a city, nor is it named Kensington isle.

Also, if you’re dedicated to bringing back the authentic feeling of an older PEI, you should do other authentic things, like a mod that changes all the items back to their older names, and re-models back to their older models. Theres still old ass workshop mods like the Nyanfire from Lunar’s gun mod which has that old model.

Also, I remember wheat being in the wheat fields…?

1 Like

At least the pirate cave isn’t made out of poop

4 Likes

Yeah this is not the absolute oldest PEI, good job sherlock.

Also if we were to bring ‘authentic feeling’ again we would need to take EVERY SINGLE model on that map, and give it no smoothing, and put it in game ourselves again, thanks but nobody has time for that. It would be weeks if not months of work,

Thanks for putting in the minimal effort to get a save of PEI without putting the extra effort to make it feel like its old Unturned, while still getting the community praise of doing so.

Honestly you could’ve just went to an old depot of Unturned, copied the map, and thats all that would have needed to be done. And you’d still recieve the 27 :+1:, 9000 visitors, and 3000 subscribers. I think tomarrow I’ll take five minutes of my time to do the same with Washington, Russia, Yukon, Germany, and Hawaii.

Admittedly yeah it is nothing to big, good job there again but there is nothing wrong with taking a trip down memory lane, both of us hold lot of memories with that particular version of the map and we wanted to bring it up again. Minimal effort? Maybe, but still more effort than some of the rehashes present on the workshop, it does have the old military top and all of the military assets on the map along with the spawns had be to tweaked accordingly.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.