Phones Instead of chat?!

I Would Make Unturned 4.0 More Unquine than other games, i would add phones to chat, you could chat with people when you open your phone, Perhaps (if Nelson Wants) it spawns as primary item, How do you Think? (So Sorry For My English) :smile:

I don’t think there would be service

7 Likes

I think that radios should take over the “Global” chat system, meaning that you would need a radio to chat globally.

13 Likes

That’s sounds good an all until you counted the fact that you must have at least a radio-walkie-talkie-thingy to be able to receive this “global chat.”

By far. I don’t think you people can received a raw radio signal and be able to translate them without such devices. Idk Unturned is weird.

Gameplay>Realism

1 Like

I do admit that adding such device is pretty unnecessary. But I see it as a challenge rather than adding it for realism.

Again. Just in my opinion.

2 Likes

Those people who help with phone service are probably dead. So no. And why will we need phones in a survival game. Makes no sense, unless it is the very beginning of the apocolpyse.

Why do you, in your right mind, want people to chat with phones in a post-apocalyptic environment ?

ermm only chat not other things

yeah why not?

lol it’s 4.0 not 3.0

i would add it to be different from other games…

Yes I’m talking about 4.0.

That’s why I didn’t say a walkie-talkie, but rather a “hand-held radio thingy”

survivors in very beginning take important things, pistols, phones (To Call Others), i would focus more on realism cuz 3.0 isn’t so much realistic. i mean Why the hell a zombie that throws up blue vomit

Cuz i See it as different from other games that had A GUI with players talking, with the phone is more realistic, It’s Useful With The RP too… come on is more realistic a gui with people chatting or phone groups or vocal groups talking?

i don’t even care a signal i’m talking about chat anyway

Fun and good features>realism

1 Like

yeah i know

1 Like

This wouldn’t make much sense, as well as the other substitutes that others have proposed here, because stuff like Discord exists.

Why hassle with a communications barrier in-game when you can use vastly superior third-party applications that do the job way better? This is why Walkie Talkies in 3.0 still have a use even - they’re not the only way of communicating map-wide in vanilla since you still have world chat.

1 Like

It’s not realistic at all, people don’t go around with phones sending snapchats and tweet while surviving in a post-apocalyptic world…