Picking Up Objects

Short suggestion. Pretty much, you can pick up roadside objects (barrels, garbage bins) and throw them at zombies, or use them to fight off zombies. You would not be able to put them in your inventory, and you would have to drop them to access guns/primary and secondary weapons, and they would slow your walking speed a bit.

They wouldn’t be good to use on players, and would only have a bit of damage on zombies, but they could be used to cripple the zombies and make them fall over, to shake off the zombies when they’re following you, allowing you to get away from them easier.

8 Likes

So just make everything a barricade? And then give them extra functionality?

2 Likes

No, I just mean certain things. Such as barrels, garbage bins, and news-stands or signs. Objects able to pick up would be different to un-movable barricades.

2 Likes

sure, but i don’t know if its a good idea to let every fresh spawn play donkey kong with the zombies

3 Likes

This doubles up with climbing for example, pushing an object up against a building so you can reach the roof.

2 Likes

I think I kinda know where you are going with this for some props like in half life 2.

2 Likes

Yeah, something like that.

2 Likes

I think it would be neat especially if nelson took a half-life approach maybe som things like the massive dumpters could only be pushed but couldn’t get over sidewalks and the like. (but only the ones that have wheels and are empty?) this of courses being the absolute limit for what could be done.

1 Like

Also team work stuff like you could push a wooden crate but 2 people can push a dumpster etc…

1 Like

yeah no lets not force teamwalk with shit like “you need 2 people to do this action” its forced and stupid frankly.

3 Likes

Maybe just push faster with more people then… As its equally dumb that a friend would just watch you slowly push a dumpster instead of helping.

1 Like

Or you could skill your strenght and it will maybe not need a second person or just make the action faster if even skills will be a thing in II

1 Like

Seem a resonable alternative for good fo solo players if they care enough that is.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.