Planning my trip to meet up with Unturned community members

another thing, you should live stream the entire trip so people like me who think this is cool but don’t want to meet people can grab popcorn, just to include everyone because this could be a pretty big thing

if anything I’ll record it, rather not dox people inadvertently

1 Like

You think he lives in the middle of nowhere? I live in the very center of the country!

Well this is how you find the center of an image so, get foked

inb4 i was dead on

you were a state off but it feels like the middle of the country where I am

I was somewhat expecting to be right and have you dm me to remove the post, fuck.

On a side note, nerf and the 4 people below him on the map live very close to I am! but there too close to the coast, there’s a state inbetween mine and the coast where I live.

So no Midwest? Aw… I feel left out. We have real good ribs here in my home town.

1 Like

This is actually a pretty sick idea, lmk if you pass through new york

1 Like

I live way down south in Texas

same

Texas, you say? A trip to Florida is what you need to accompany life in Texas.

1 Like

yeehaw

text

Hit me up when you are in NYC or LA. I’ll make a trip home to Cali just for you ;D

1 Like

I modified the older route posted by GHJ to better suit the needs of this community.

10 Likes

when you forget florida xD.

2 Likes

wait, why is it going into mexico?

My intent is to probably fly to a couple states and meet up with people, I don’t live in the US (I live in South Africa) and whilst I want to tour the US I probably won’t be going door to door, if there are multiple people in one state I think it’d be more fun for all of us to meet in one place otherwise my travel cost increases as I’ll be the Unturned equivalant of Santa. I’ll keep everyone updated on my routing and all that as it gets closer to when I am going to attempt the tours.

Also I think I’ll be touring Europe with two of my high-school friends first. I know I’ll definitely be going around England, Scotland, Norway, Sweden, Spain, Austria, Romania and France.

2 Likes

I am offended by your lack of consideration for Florida. This is an action that must be corrected or else it may fall back on Nelson and ruin the UII hype.

1 Like

when you don’t mention glory greatest new jersey

diners drive ins and dives except you visit community members and drive a rainbow hatchback

Come to maine, we have cool things like lobsters, really nice scenery all year around, peace of mind due to being one of the safest states in the nation, and finally, a heroin problem