Plugin to enable/disable item statistic(s) change(s)

Some of the items’ statistics get changed (like accuracy, damage are decreased on guns) when durability gets rather low.
How about a plugin to turn these statistic(s) changes off/on?

I know that making durability infinite has about the same effect, but for people with idea’s for mods concerning durability, this would be extremely helpful.

Example: Add jam animation, threshold and chance to weapons via modding, but wanting to turn these vanilla statistics changes off as to not punish players in their server too harshly

3 Likes

Just so you know, jamming is actually already supported officially. The only issue is few modders actually bother using it, and most just don’t really know how.

3 Likes

Honestly, it’s quite sad. I’d like to see the jamming mechanic used in modded guns more often.

Meddle loide

I’m well aware that there’s already jamming in the game, I’ve modded weapons to use this jamming function.

“Example: Add jam animation, threshold and chance to weapons via modding, but wanting to turn these vanilla statistics changes off as to not punish players in their server too harshly”

My point was that I don’t want to actually put the jamming feature in my mod because I know there’s also statistics like Spread and Damage that get significantly worsened when weapons start going below 50%, so I can’t justify throwing in ANOTHER debuff personally.