Possibly a new way of valourizing the Gold Upgrade

Not sure if I’m alone on this, but I think the Gold Upgrade owners should have earlier access to 4.0 than the F2P players, since they’ve contributed more after all.

8 Likes

sounds good for me but…

wouldnt people abuse it by simply buying gold in like, 1 day before 4.0 release?

3 Likes

What is there to abuse?

At worst you get early access to try out a new version of the game, at best you’re supporting Nelson.

4 Likes

maybe gold upgrade users would just have a close beta version.and they can give feedback!

1 Like

well at the end of the day it only means more money for nelson, so i don’t see a problem

4 Likes

i’ll encourage people to buy the gold upgrade and nelson will have more money to valorise his society it’s the reality!

2 Likes

I 100% agree with this.
It’s kinda like “pre-ordering” if you think about it
So it’s ‘hell yeah’ from me

3 Likes

Maybe they could make so if you buy the gold upgrade 10 or 5 days earlier you wont have access to 4.0

I think the gold upgrade is fine as it is, it gives you a nice chat colour, some neat character colours, and youve supported the developer. I don’t think more is required honestly.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.