Possibly remote controlled vehices?

I dunno why I keep saying trucks, and I also said it was a joke. There’s no problem with you saying lol a lot. I tend to do it as well a lot. Usually from worrying what other people think. But whatevs, yes trucks do seem a bit much now that I think about it. And actually, what you suggested sounds good as well. Maybe you could use it to jump off a car while it goes on a suicide drive towards a electric mega? Possibly to do a lot of damage? I dunno. But that’s does sound good so yeah, go ahead and make a post about that. It would work well :smiley:

Why do I feel like there’s a lot of /s in there?

And well, I have many pending posts to do. This isn’t one of them.

Nope. No sarcasm in that one. And I’m just saying you might be better off doing a post about that. If you don’t want to do that, once I get back on PC I will make a much better post about this topic. Currently I’m on mobile so yeah :confused:

Remote-controlled full size vehicles have no place in Unturned.

That’s even ignoring the fact that you want to attach explosives to one and use it as a landborne guided missile.

2 Likes

Well when you word it that way it sounds terrible XD.
I more of just want to be able to watch from a distance as a car goes and blows up a group of zombies or people :stuck_out_tongue:
And also, how to is it a guided missile? You would probably need to pull a detonator or other remote explosive activation device out afterwards, which people could get away in the time it takes to activate a few of the charges, or shoot one of the gas cans. TBH, maybe it would just be better to have cars filled with explosives that you can jump out of and it continues on till it hits the object in its path Luke that one guy said, or the ability to booby trap vehicles. Like gta did :stuck_out_tongue:

One word. Raiding.

Also, the fact that you’re comparing GTA to Unturned concerns me deeply.

This does concern me as well…

No I’m not comparing gta to unturned. I’m talking about the fact that there’s upgrades for cars where the car explodes then someone opens the door or when you remotely detonate it with a detonator. Sorry about the confusion guys xd.

(I don’t mean to seem pretentious, but it took me a moment to figure out what you meant.)

There I fixed it, you happy? Xd

It’s like a guided missile because you are guiding an explosive device, which you can dentonate at will.

With short range/ being hard to control because you have to make sure you don’t smack into anything if it goes outside your view.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.