Post an image of your steam library

tennorr

2 Likes

This. An i7-2700k is nowhere near an i7-8700k or above. Especially if it’s a laptop cpu.

1 Like

Literally just three three main ones. Plus of all of the bickering you could have done this is what you choose?

ITT: OP cannot into PCs and begs for money.

1 Like

Mate you said I should get for money so I tried to be mr funny man; that post was clearly a joke

Also who reported it lol?

when your jokes fail hard and you dont know why
when you try your best but you dont succeed
stuck in no laaaaaauuuuuughter

1 Like

yeah pretty much

Ok.

Do you know realise how many stances there are?

You see, most games feature standing, crouching and proning, while Arma 3 decides to overcomplicate things.
In Arma 3 you can stand, stand up but more, crouch, scrape your ass along the ground, prone, stand to the right/left while leaning to the right/left.

And that pointlessness should be able to sum up a lot of Arma 3 pretty damn well.

I mean, a $40 game should not have half the amount of paid DLC that Arma 3 has.

But also, all of this started… why was it?

Oh yeah, you singled me out for playing Argo. Told me to pickup Arma 3 on sale, despite the fact that the only paid game in my library is Mindustry. Big fucking brain there, mate.

yeah I don’t care about my PC specs other than it can run the games I play well, and I don’t see a real problem there.

But anyways…
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745, Intel Core i7-6700 CPU.

Of course they have good matches, they most likely use their own servers, and would be pretty well known in the Arma 3 community, and the people wouldn’t wanna seem bad in front of thousands of their fellow players.

Do you ever like
research
because the answer is simple, its a realism based military sim
what did you expect

you called arma shit
it’s fair to say the game has too many DLC’s but the community isn’t shit

I mean they would use there own servers because there twitch chat would come in and annoy the fuck out of them. Not the Community, Twitch. But if you visit the steam community (like real work and doing research) you’d find that they just post screenshots of shit. and if its not screenshots they’re looking for groups to hang out with.

not even kidding tho here’s a link

Edit: also jesus christ buy some games
quit living on that free shit and buy Postal 2 or Gungeon

1 Like

I back this up. I missed so many great experiences by just playing free shit. Pick up a Doom Eternal and your life will change.

1 Like

All of those are optional (not to mention very useful if you run anything close to realistic settings).
If core aspects would have been shortshifted for it, okay go ahead and complain but this is literally a case of don’t like it don’t use it.

I mean good on you, it’s literally Arma 3 but smol.

Go ahead and beg for it like you did for the other games

Mans can afford a decent PC but needs to beg for games.

2 Likes

That’s a 745, I declare the computer “bad”.
He needs the RTX 74500000000000000000.

2 Likes

You can run games well?
I had a GTX 745 and an i7-4440 7 years ago and I had to buy a new pc because I couldn’t play any game back then with more than 5fps on the extreme lowest settings.

whats that thing that is seen so much on the unturned forums?

oh yeah,

‘Realism for the sake of realism’

The stances aren’t necessary, they’re just tacked on because rEaLiSm and are never useful.

I had a shit run-in with the community. People will have different experiences.

I don’t care that everyone on the Steam Discussions is pleasant, I care that the people in the game were ■■■■■.

I grew up on shitty browser games so F2P should suffice my needs.

It’s my dad’s old PC, and also that begging for games thing was CLEARLY A FUCKING JOKE. Did you not happen to see ‘CoOl FoRtNiTe SkIn’.

I mean I run most of my games at lowest settings to get 60 fps, so yeah, I get stable frames but the game usually looks like shit.

hey pally

Unturned is a Survival Zombie Apocolypse Game
Arma is a Realistic Milisim

These are two different Games with two different premises
Two Different Communities who want two different things

fair enough, but you shouldn’t call the whole Arma community shit

1 Like

Merely pretending

I mean okay. If I was you I would think about ehy people would assume you were not.

You’re missing the point, It’s not that the games you’re playing are bad, It’s that you’re missing out!

2 Likes

true true true

ill ask my parents for that battlefield bundle for now, if I start making money I guess ill go batshit crazy with paid games

2 Likes

updated steam library

1 Like

Screenshot_22
Sorry, i am too lazy :grimacing:

I have like 10000 now, but mostly f2p

This ain’t yo library. Fake numbers.

1 Like