Post your conceptual art of turned of unturned II

Post here your drawings of how you imagine the turned in II, could be just the drawing of a turned, a horde, or a group dealing with it, a player being attacked and some suggestions of how they should be, or suggestion for new types of turned.

3 Likes

The current face design with the new facial features.

1 Like

This too,yes

4 Likes

Honestly, I’d appreciate the Turned “variants” being more “raw biomass” than human. Make Unturned a horror zombie survival game. :thinking: Strike so much fear into the survivors so that rather than loot towns they just loot each other instead! Oh, wait a moment…

“Why is its right eye on the flappy part while the rest of the face isn’t?” We may never know.

14 Likes

Also why does it look like mutated testicles?

1 Like

A beautiful pug

7 Likes

I picture this creature running toward me as I hold my shotgun loaded with just one shot, hoping it gets closer so I can shoot, and…

Well, that’s what I expect to see in Unturned II, a game in which the player is afraid to face the creatures, either by their bizarre form or even by their dangerousness.

1 Like

I picture myself shooting it at a distance, because it explodes, and then letting the two or three flood infection forms that are released destroy themselves on my energy shield.

1 Like

2 Likes

Okay, if they explode … I died :disappointed:

@Pikzel ahahahhaha

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.