No game update today, but the latest preview branch is available with a few small fixes. This information may change between now and the update’s official release.
- Gameplay config for third-person recoil and spread multipliers.
- Holding primary/secondary input will start item action as soon as possible.
- Allow bulk-reassigning material index/palette in editor.
- Ambient audio never playing if audio channel limit was reached during load.
- Exception when loading culling volumes on dedicated server.
- Garbage generated on server when filtering relevant connections for RPCs.
- Placeholder partial fix for spamming shoot inputs, however rate of fire is still lower than full auto.
- Item drops falling through narrow gaps when using raycast rather than spherecast. [Thanks Ghosticollis!]
- Vertical alignment of Masterkey when aiming. [Thanks MediumPlayer!]
- Remove warning for objects with legacy ID now that it is unused. [Thanks LocoCZ!]
- Valentines quest condition was applied to wrong secret admirer note dialogue. [Thanks GG_Gabr!]
- Miscellaneous Washington visual fixes. [Thanks AdamDN and Firecynical!]
- Zombie detection radius while prone was too low for the newer collision. [Thanks JimmyDeluxe0 and Ms.Yawhaw!]
Originally posted on SDG Support: https://support.smartlydressedgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/12462494977172.
Bug reports are often tracked on our GitHub repository: Issues · SmartlyDressedGames/Unturned-3.x-Community · GitHub.