[Project] Software to create your server easily!

Hello,

USS (Unturned server system)

USS is a free server building application for Windows. USS is just there to simplify the hosting of unturned servers. This is like unturned server organizer (an older software currently no longer updated). I decided to redo this software because it had helped me a lot. For now, the software is in creation, you can see some pictures (below).
You should know that I am French so my English is average.

Features:

• Plugin/Rocket Mod installation.
    -Installation workshop
    -Creation and configuration of its server.
    -Update of unturned or Rocket Mod.

The project was started in January 2022.
I am alone in the creation of this project.
Here is the discord if you want to see the news and info:
Discord: https://discord.gg/bNmnsyWyKg

thank you and have a nice day everyone,

4 Likes

Damm this is really old

1 Like

The idea is great, but I think the UI could do with a rework. I see you’ve gone for the exact same UI USO had (presumably used the same github repo).
USO looked a bit… how do I put this diplomatically… outdated and amateurish.

These are just some issues I have with the UI:

None of the input boxes are aligned, which is literally harder to do than to have them aligned.
The color scheme is just untasteful. Sure it fits the unturned logo to an extent, but it is honestly a garbage look for an entire window.
The title bar for different dialog boxes/windows doesn’t match that of the main window. I’m not sure why the main window’s was ever changed, there’s nothing wrong with it.
It seems like whoever made that UI does not understand what an alpha channel is.
Font sizing makes no sense.
How did they manage to misalign buttons!
The save/accept buttons should be auto-selected and it should show that. Hitting enter to close a window is satisfying!

2 Likes

I changed thé design:

1 Like

Interesting idea but the GUI could be better.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.