Promoting Unturned Blackout In-game

What is your favorite gamemode/map/gun so far?

I have yet to play blackout once :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Yes, it’s not fair

There have been a surprising number of complaints about this banner, but I think other comments have addressed the different viewpoints nicely. Adding the ability to configure the banner without a client update was a relatively recent addition after I was not able to properly feature/highlight the 2022 MapJam as much as it deserved. If this feature had been around before I would have liked to boost visibility of other big community projects mentioned. I do see/feel how it is a little odd to promote an entirely 3rd-party commercial project, but obviously a lot of work has gone into it that has benefited many people in the community - lots of involvement from many people.

12 Likes

Team deathmatch/Summit/M40 (but i wanna get the Intervention)

Interesting TDM is for sure the most popular game mode, but summit is not being liked by most from what I hear. The Intervention is good, but the M40 is very similar to the Intervention. Its worth getting that one whilst leveling up to unlock the Internvetion

1 Like

It still is quality content. The featured section is reserved for stuff that is high quality. The feature has served it’s purpose.

2 Likes

literally most impressive mod in the past few years, if ur butthurt over a small banner stay mad L

3 Likes

Seems like Dug is a troll :roll_eyes:

Comman Elliot, this (p2w) stigma is asinine, you can’t attack every single server that has a penny on it

Well they do follow their “leader” lmao

@P9nda Okay I’ll actually start to use this post as a suggestion thread now, could you please add ranked system on the server? Because that’s what often ruins my day - tryhards with donate guns and 60+ lvl.

Feel free to use the #suggestions channel in the blackout discord. Ranked is not planned for the foreseeable future as there are a lot of other priorities that we want to work on first. Lods of cool stuff planned you can look forward to

I know, tbf Beginner lobby kinda covered the need of ranked system.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.