Protect the achievements

Please in UII add some kind of achievement protection just so people (depending on the person) would actually feel a pride in unlocking an achievement unlike in U3 you can just join some server that has mods/plugins and unlock them quicker for example the mk2 achievement in which you just join a creative russia server and complete the achievement. Make gamers proud©℗®™

6 Likes

While it still is againt Steam rules, players could still use SAM in order to get the achievements.

2 Likes

There are protections against that too, some games have it but sometimes not on all achievements

2 Likes

Unturned II needs more secret achievements.

2 Likes

You meant Unturned ?

2 Likes

Yes, and achievements can be protected from Sam.

2 Likes

This thread is regarding how achievements should be handed Unturned II. You can check the category of a thread under the title.

2 Likes

I think it would be cool to see another quest line with a mythical weapon at the end like the MK ll. Maybe something like a wizard staff or lightning sword, something from fantasy that has makes you feel like you went on a quest. And you would be left in awe to see someone with it in a survival vanilla game. I actually enjoyed the quests on Russia and did them on survival servers with 24/24 people for a challenge.

1 Like

Hey, what’s “SAM”?

1 Like

Steam Achivement Mananger

1 Like

xD, sorry but who cares about Achievements? I don’t care if someone have more Achievements unlocked then me.

Actually I do and alot of other people, stuff like achievements to some people give them reason to play because some people have a need to perfect challenges

2 Likes

I care about achievements only in games that I love, such as Unturned and other pretty good games.

I really liked the achievements and loved when new ones came out like the MK II and the Germany sword. Its more of a personal thing then comparing stats. I finished MK II first on single player without cheats and actually enjoyed it. Was a cool Easter egg hidden in the base survival game. I would love to see quest line achievement’s that couldn’t be obtained through cheats, so if you saw someone with it you knew they had to work for it.

I don’t think anyone completes the Unturned achievements to flex but just like going after a goal and completing it.

Yes you’re right, Unturned achievements are pretty interesting as well. I completed all of them them (without using any achievement grinders and other similar programs), my favorite is mkII achievement because eof its size (its really huge).

3 Likes