PvE/PvP rebalancing

Currently, players and zombies inflict damage on the same stat, and this makes it more complicated to make it harder to get kills. Why not shift most zombie kills to infection damage, and make players bullet sponges, so even with high level gear you’re inviting a horde of zombies to sneak up on you and finish you off if you KoS carelessly.

make players bullet sponges

how about

fucking no

1 Like

Weapons have seperate damage for players and zombies (e.g. Maplestrike deals 40 base player damage and 99 base zombie damage)

Zombies also already deal immunity damage

He meant both zombies and players bring down your health bar.

Well in that case, no I don’t agree with the suggestion.

Having separate health against players and zombies is extremely strange and has no reason to exist. Severely reducing the damage to players so that we can take more than 10 rounds makes the game too arcade-y.

4 Likes

I like this topic. It was one of the firts I opened here: What I like best about Unturned and what I hope to see in 4.x

It’s an interestig idea to make players super tanks against bullets (able to soak up a lot of bullets) in order to address the PVP / PVE problem. IMO, the problem is in PvP mode the game degenerates from a survival game with player on player violence enabled to a first person shooter. How could this solve that issue?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.