Questions

1. You can import items from other games that are in STEAM: Weapons, objects, and so on.

2. Add different types of bullets: Fiery, Poisonous, Explosive.

3. Add NPC companions who can follow you, take resources and then carry them to your base / home.

4. Add also NPC gangsters / raiders who also know how to walk and can kill you.

5. CHANGE the character model, he is TOO fat and his hands are thin too. Make it as it was in devloge # 1/2/3/4/5/6.

6. Weapon Modifications - Add more different modifications for weapons: Barrel, Butt, Shop, Sights, rifle, and so on.

7. Add different animals: Wolf, Cats, Turtles, Bears, Foxes and more.

8. make more than 50+ slots for server. For Rp mod 50 slots is little. make slots under 150/200.

9. Two-handed weapons: You can make MINI katanas and carry them in two hands … or with the help of mods.

10. Make an improved map editor.

11. Make So that with the help of mods it was possible to change the character’s body: for example, as from DEVLOG 1-6. And right now, he is too fat. WE think so. and hands are big.

12. Construction of houses: There is a Master of constructions. but it would be better to do the usual construction and add new elements: for example, DECOR in the house / near the house. That’s all for now. Russian community with you.

1. Not sure what you mean with that
  2. Diffrent bullets are confirmed
  3. There might be pets that follow you around
  4. It has been talked about
  5. The character model might not be done yet, but not sure on that one
  6. Weapon parts are already planed
  7. There will most likely be more animals
  8. Servers will most likely have more player slots
  9. Confirmed and already shown in one of the latest devlogs
  10. I think you will use unreal for map making
  11. There will be a lot of possibilitys with modding in 4.0
  12. Im not sure on what your trying to say
1 Like

read the devlogs and trello my dude, most of these have already been confirmed for UII

2 Likes

This guy has been asking the same questions multiple times on discord.

Even though I gave him links to information (Devlogs and Trello), many of his ‘New’ questions are repeated.

5 Likes

And now this guy is asking the same things…
https://forum.smartlydressedgames.com/t/offer-from-the-reporter-and-russian-community/9767

Why is it so difficult to test Trello and Devlog’s? Questions will be much less

Russian community so russian

1 Like

straight outta carpat

3 Likes

straight outta Carpat, crazy motherfucker named Сергей

You should probably check this before making a suggestion topic: Upcoming features - SDG Wiki
And read through all of these: https://blog.smartlydressedgames.com/

I don’t think that will be possible, as weapons from other games might be incompatible with Unturned’s coding.
Objects on the other hand should be fine, always have been (I think).

Pets might be an upcoming addition, but I’m unsure as to whether or not Nelson intends to add pets. It has been talked about.

It’s a little ambiguous as to Nelson’s intent right now, but I think he’s trying to find which model he feels is best suited for Unturned II.
Might have already made his decision, I can’t recall.

Devlog 18
Devlog 19

I’m uncertain that biodiversity is the most important thing right now, but it’s not improbable that Nelson would increase it.

I recall discussion around this subject, it may have been semi-confirmed for a capacity of 50-100.

Kind of.

This will probably be possible, but who am I to say?

Player homes or objects?
It is confirmed for objects.

4 Likes

That’s impossible

Incendiary and explosive. Yes, poisonous, no[quote=“THRL, post:1, topic:9766”]
Add NPC companions who can follow you, take resources and then carry them to your base / home
[/quote]

Sure, but just make them follow you

Bandit npcs=yes[quote=“THRL, post:1, topic:9766”]
CHANGE the character model, he is TOO fat and his hands are thin too. Make it as it was in devloge # 1/2/3/4/5/6.
[/quote]

Meh[quote=“THRL, post:1, topic:9766”]
Weapon Modifications - Add more different modifications for weapons: Barrel, Butt, Shop, Sights, rifle, and so on.
[/quote]

Planed

Probably planned.

50 is fine, more is not.

Knives? And planned

Sorta planned, except it won’t be Ingame

You have already said this

Meh

COMMUNISM

1 Like
  1. The hell for?
  2. Not now. Better focus on the mechanics themselves, maybe add such stuff later on.
  3. Not a bad idea, although already on the roadmap.
  4. Not a bad idea either, also already is on the roadmap.
  5. IT IS fine, the only possible thing to improve for me is making the arms SLIGHTLY (like very, very bit) skinnier.
  6. There will be.
  7. There will for sure be more.
  8. The hell for? Servers won’t handle this amount.
  9. What do you mean by two-handed? Dual-wielded? What the hell do you mean?
  10. Unreal’s will be for sure better than Unity’s.
  11. "MODS" will for sure figure out how to do this, and for sure can switch models with their modifications.
  12. What… the hell…
    There will be lots of your “decor” for sure…

And these aren’t questions, not even one of these was a question. These are your requests that you didn’t use examples for justifying them and their usefulness.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.