Queue position 1# bug

me and my friend wanted to play like 6 month and this bug are not let us play…
what is the Queue position #1 bug??
where is the update to fix it ?!

What specifically is happening?

I believe they are referring to a bug where the player gets stuck on the “Queue Position #1” screen while trying to connect to a server. It doesn’t happen to me that often, so I don’t usually pay much attention to it.

To answer the question, try verifying your game files. (Unturned -> Properties -> Local Files -> Verify Integrity of Game Files)

1 Like

did like 100 times

Maybe just join a different server, it might be the latency from you or the server.

Do you hear game sounds when you get stuck? Do you get kicked out of the queue after some time or you get stuck there forever?

Whenever this happens, I restart my computer and router. I only see 2 reasons whenever this happens:

+I ran out of ram
+Lag

if it’s neither, reinstall the game. That fixes everything

hear nothing i getting kicked about like 5mins of waiting

Are you sure that you don’t hear ambience sound? Did you try to punch the air to see if you hear it? Pls test its important

It’s related to the server you’re playing. If the server has so much mods and plugins, then it’s hard to play in the server. You’re able to hear the sound but you’re stuck at the loading screen that’s how i understand.

1 Like

hello I have the same problem when I am entering 1 server it loads normally and stays in queue position # 1 I can hear the sound of the game and I can even hit it more I can not see anything because it stays in the loading screen

It seems that this error has many different sources that makes it happend. If you can hear ingame sounds tho, you just need a friend to find you and kill you. After that it should fix.

Best way is to join the same server with a steam group, ask your friend to check the map because when you’ll log in, you will be visible for 2 or 3 seconds before you’ll get disconnected. Once your friend spots you, tell him to go at your location then he must leave the group while ingame and wait for you to log in again. As you log in, all he got to do is to kill you and that will be it.

I play more roleplay mode will it be that if the server’s ADM gives me kill or teleport me it will solve?

Idk about teleport, all I know is that in the case where you get queue 1 bug but you hear ingame sounds, dying will solve it.

ok thanks
<3

when I was about 10 years old (now I’m 15) I used hack and I was banned by a plugin that was called RocketMC something so does it have something to do?

so much that has server that I neither enter and already I am banished without doing nothing, if I could return in the past would not have used hack

No it doesn’t