Queue position bug

I am a new player to unturned, I tried to join with my friend but before ahead I went to do tutorial and some singleplayer exercise with myself.
After that, my friend invited me to multiplayer server and when I tried to enter, I was stuck at queue position 7# even though there was alot of positions in the server, I waited about half a hour and nothing changed.

Here is the list of things we tried: We tried to restart the PC, we tried to come another day, we tried to join other servers (Just changed the freezing queue position number, 64#, 6#, 12#, 13#), we tried to delete the game and reinstall, we tried to delete the files and validate, we tried to normally validate the files, we tried to change resolution and display but I had about 1000 FPS, we tried to unsubscribe from things I had there (Elver), we tried to change characters, we tried to make a lobby.

None worked, currently we may have breaking point with the CPU or RAM the game requires in the task manager, but I dont know.
I would appreciate any help and support, thank you in advance!

1 Like

I would highly appreciate that if you dont know how to fix it, if you could try and direct it to people who may know how to, thank you in advance!

First of All welcome here to the community
Can you specify which type of server you were joining ???
Also it is possible the server must have been offline or uses a different latency, region and ping
If you want to play true unturned play SOD servers
You may be able to join them and as always try to join a server first and then ask your friend to do so
And check, if it is your friend side problem

Otherwise see if you can join a server alone and then invite your friend
Else try to friend him on steam and report this bug to Nelson
I am sure it will be fixed ASAP

Even when I first used to play unturned I would have to delete it every week so that it runs smoothly
But gradually the problem faded away

Also check your firewall and anti-virus applications if they are blocking some files of the game and provide the game administrator access

Run it has high priority in Task Manager if problem persists

Thank You

If you need any more assistance you can reply back to me or DM the moderators directly.
Most probably it’s your region’s problem (acc. to me)

> Can you specify which type of server you were joining ???
Modded and normal (Vanila).

> Also it is possible the server must have been offline or uses a different latency, region and ping
How do I know that?

> If you want to play true unturned play SOD servers
What are SOD servers?

> You may be able to join them and as always try to join a server first and then ask your friend to do so
And check, if it is your friend side problem
> Otherwise see if you can join a server alone and then invite your friend
I tried both, non worked.

> Else try to friend him on steam and report this bug to Nelson
I am sure it will be fixed ASAP
Steam support?

> Also check your firewall and anti-virus applications if they are blocking some files of the game and provide the game administrator access
How do I check it?

> Most probably it’s your region’s problem
I highly doubt it because my friend is within the same region as me and successing to enter freely.

Final thing, thank you so much for replying to me and attempting to help, it isnt obvious that I will receive help. :ok_hand:

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.