Quick time survival

Ive already asked to end this.
btw, just to mention this. I know Ive asked for this to be over but I also suggested for fixing engines, did I not? whatever. welp goodbye to this topic.

No thanks.

Also this is a public forum. You can’t just “end the topic” because don’t like that people strongly disliked the idea of quick time events.

Not all ideas are meant to be. I think it’d be a good idea if you put a little bit more thought into your ideas and how people might receive them before you post, as I’ve noticed you’ve been pumping out topics like this recently. Of course, that’s not a bad thing in of itself, but a bit more thought would probably result in overall better topics.

:thinking::thinking:

Well, actually, I would like to see something similar to The Long Dark’s QTE When you have been attacked by wolf. (DAMN, It was really hard if you hadn’t Axe xd).

Key difference: The Long Dark is singleplayer, much like most games with QTEs.

Adding them into a multiplayer game is questionable at best.

In Bf4, attacking someone with a knife you would be locked into a short animation where you kill them. If the player being attacked was facing the attacker, then at the beginning of the animation they would have an opportunity to press the press the attack button and trigger the counter attack animation which would leave them unscathed and their assailant dead. That QTE melee system was pretty universally disliked because any melee attack to the front was easily counter attacked. I think there was some kind of QTE with attack dogs you could call in some COD game, but all I can say about Call Of Duty is that it’s garbage.

1 Like

Hammer the Buttons and Wiggle the Sticks!

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.