Now I know people don’t want the game to be as pvp focused like 3.0 but thats not because of the addition of pvp mechanics, its due to the lack of interesting pve. So adding things that make the pvp better and don’t take away from the pve is always a good thing.
(This will be using my knowledge on how 3.0 works and 3.0 building materials and ect)
- Turrets shooting down/destroying missiles and explosives
- Heavy Guns should no longer be able to dmg metal
- Turrets now come with their own default gun and use a new ammo type (turrets should be able to hold maybe 100-300 Bullets)
- Increased spawn timer if killed by a turret (so you don’t just run in naked constantly)
- Maybe a 3 options to increase or decrease the range
- Heavy Guns new role in raiding would be for cheapily destroying wood (or any material less then metal). BUT most importantly to destroy turrets since they should still be able to destroy turrets.
-With that being said ^ Turrets should have slightly increased HP
- MAYBE explosives slightly more common or (and) make metal rarer.
feel free to discuss on what you think because I think something needs to be done about the raiding mechanics of this game since they are just BAD imo and someone can just easily raid your base while your offline without really much resistance.
The idea of this would be that you would want to go in with maybe some heavy riot armor or something just to take a few shots if needed (and probaly some meds). Then use your heavy guns to take out the turrets (Snipers that can shoot them from out of range should do significantly less damage to them if any at all). after the turrets have been cleared you would move in with the explosives.
- Good ideas
- Unturned raiding is already good enough
- Unturned raiding is bad but so are these ideas