Random sugestions

so i was thinking about new features the other day and i have a few concepts to share with you all…

first: the implementation of mùulti save slots so you can get a few russia games or hawaii…and seperate configurations

second: better gold upgrades because if you think about it you only get a few skins and caracter customiztions and there is nevzer any gold servers online…so maybe buffs (a lil bit more health and speed?) or starting EXP maybe even a special loadout of one item???

and third: more maps… ik ppl make maps on the workshop but i can’t seem to find any good ones or the good ones are not complete

thank you for reading if there is any objections just comment i guess

urs truly -gamingknight

Definitive no.

3 Likes

With gold you can have more characters, each one can have an individual save for every map, is this what you want?

2 Likes

@gameking

No. Gold is to help nelson, not to fill your necessity in the game. It’s a matter of practise.

That already exists, as you talked about gold, I’m guessing you HAVE gold. It adds 5 save slots. That’s more than enough.

Making maps takes time. A lot of it. You can find very good maps on the workshop, you just need to look on the right place.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.