[Realistic Gameplay] Real gun durability and jamming

I remember an old video of Far Cry 2 , so i’ve gone on YouTube and found 2 videos who talk about weapon explosion when they break and jamming gameplay mechanic .
So guys , you think is a good idea for Unturned 4.x ?

2 Likes

Not really a fan of it. I could get on-board with weapons jamming and becoming weak & unreliable at 0% but destroying it seems a bit overkill for how shit durability seems to be.

7 Likes

Every Time i see Unturned , i want it turn into The Long Dark , the most realistic hardcore survival game in the world XD

1 Like

Hacking at a wolf with a hatchet doesn’t kill it, eating smashed cans should give you food poisoning since you literally smashed it and ate it on the floor but doesn’t, you can apparently walk on weak ice for a while before it finally breaks, your character never takes a crap or a piss, oh, I can go on for a while…

3 Likes

Weapons breaking should be a punishment for actively refusing to repair your weapons after jamming and just takeing the lazy approach to fixing them or leaving them at 0 percent and still useing them and jamming should be the result of a certain minimum durability that makes jamming possible which can vary with each gun making gun choices more intresting and stragtic

2 Likes

I’d say that’d be annoying, not more interesting and strategic. There is a reason weapons have different degrade chances. People shouldn’t have to remember individual jamming values per gun. It should probably just be consistent across the board, if this concept was implemented as is.

3 Likes

This would be sort of neat, but it should be more of a punishment rather than a random event.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.