Recent Trello Updates

Trello has become rather active recently. However, there has only been 1 important change, and that is this.
“Started on this last week, but as my localisation test-case I’ll be maintaining a pirate translation of the game text. Eventually it will be available through the workshop.”

P.S. Happy birthday pirate man

25 Likes

Obligatory OST for UII

12 Likes

Finally, Yarrrrr will be able to understand everything, he must’ve been in the dark all this time.

12 Likes

now we can find out why yarrr has been depressed for 6 years

6 Likes
5 Likes

Holy shit I forgot the name of this song! Glad to hear it again, brings me back.

Don’t listen to this if songs get stuck in your head easily.

1 Like

thanks lads I was suffering from severe depression and anxiety from language barriers before this

@SDGNelson @SDGNelson @SDGNelson @SDGNelson @SDGNelson @SDGNelson

piratenation

@SDGNelson @SDGNelson @SDGNelson @SDGNelson @SDGNelson @SDGNelson

also thanks nolson

19 Likes

Happy cake day yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Reopened per OP’s request.

What are you planning Moltavia… What are you planning…

In other News Nelson has added a entry for “Custom Culture (4.24)”

Once we update to Unreal 4.24 pirate culture can be implemented as a custom culture rather than en-US-POSIX.

And has added a entry for Melee with the tag “Planned for Devlog 27”

• Extract queries from animation
  • Punching

“Basic Horde Mode” has also been archived, as it was replaced by “Horde Mode V1” witch currently has the tag “Under Construction for Devlog 26”
This image was added to it not long ago.

13 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 27 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.