Reducing HUD elments ingame

prefer physical map like minecraft. maybe find maps like these at airports or on walls in towns or hiking trails

2 Likes

I still think there should be an option to toggle the HUD for thoses

1 Like

Might as well go the extra mile and not have your location directly on the map since that is just a piece of paper but rather have a GPS give you the coordinates, which you can then transfer onto the map by drawing (sorta like in Arma). Granted seeing yourself on the map would be acceptable on certain difficulty settings.

1 Like

In my opinion for game like unturned which is not supposed to ba a hardcore survival game Iā€™d rather have an option to see a map at any time (by pressing M or something) and a GPS, as an item, which additionally shows your position, names of cities, farms etc. with option to display your location to others with GPS.

Very good idea :+1:

1 Like

ru shure about that?

Hardcore, debatable.
Survival game with a reasonable portion of realism? Absolutely

3 Likes

Pretty much. It doesnā€™t look like a Tarkov or a Green Hell to me (in case of mechanics of course).

I agree and after some thinking I realized that idea isnā€™t so bad but Iā€™m still not sure about whether map should take an inventory slot or not. At first I thought it would be easier to find the place of respawn if you had quick access to the map but map could as well be found easily in any nearby house.
At this point I donā€™t know what to think ĀÆ_(惄)_/ĀÆ

1 Like

how do u know it not even out yet wher talking about untunred4 not 3 if ur confused ?!

I assume that unturned 4 will not be so different from unturned 3. Just ā€œbetterā€.

1 Like

i think the main focuse is that it will focused way more on survival and less pvp ā€¦ not like unturned 3

that what im trying to say but yeah i dont think it will so diffrent frome 3ā€¦ @NeonDmn

Yeah I get it. By ā€˜hardcoreā€™ I meant something that has lots of ā€˜realisticā€™ mechanics and itā€™s kinda hard to learn due to itā€™s complexity. It was a keyword there and probably lead to some misunderstandings.
I also heard of unturned as more survival-focused and I hope it turns out good and accessible for everybody.
Realism for the sake of realism is bad.

1 Like

maybe it should be easly craftable like pick up some tree leafs and u craft it xd

Maybe with this, there can be Custom Huds that you can create, would prove useful for those who wants too see smaller Huds

1 Like

do you meen the scale of hud/interface ?

Iā€™d be all for that

1 Like

HUD scaling is already a thing

1 Like

Scaling is not what he is referring to tho

3 Likes

This statement is quite untrue.

Unturned 4.0 (aka Unturned II, as itā€™s the official sequel to Unturned) is branching off as an entirely separate game, unlike how 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0 were all just different versions of Unturned. Every aspect of the game is going to be completely rebuilt from the ground up, overhauled in a manner orders greater than any update or version jump in the history of any SDG project.

Plenty of the mechanics weā€™ve seen from demos and devlogs alone are respective of this fact, and there is most certainly a push to not just survival-centric gameplay, but much more immersive and realistic game mechanics. This is reflected in every aspect we can see thus far, from real calibers, ballistics, and full weapon modification to sound design, vehicle control, expanded item variation and stat multipliers. And again, this is only considering what has been revealed. Unturned II is still quite early in development and so many things are yet to be added.

In short, Unturned II is shaping up to be completely different from anything weā€™ve seen in past iterations, simply because it is a different game entirely.

If you are wondering about what to possibly expect from the first public playable beta of UII, do check out all of the devlogs on the SDG Blog, but also the Upcoming Features and Patches pages for what is confirmed or already ingame.

5 Likes