Regarding the issue with the updated motorcycle

After the game version 3.24.4.0 update, most vehicles have been greatly improved, and there will be no stuttering or physical sprinting on mountain roads. However, after the update, motorcycles, like before, will sway back and forth if there is a small uneven road, and as it gets bigger, they will directly overturn. This means that when riding a motorcycle, one can only counteract this physical effect by releasing the forward button or forcing the brake,I hope the official will make the motorcycle more in line with the current version, not so exaggerated as before. The current situation of motorcycles is that if the road is uneven, it is almost impossible to drive smoothly all the time, and they can only be driven on the highway. However, the highway is not a complete road on the map editor, but multiple roads are connected together. This leads to the motorcycle being affected by the uneven terrain when passing through the connection point of the map highway, starting to sway and then getting bigger, and later overturning and unable to drive, as shown in the picture

1 Like

Yea, I also faced this problem I hope this will be fixed

1 Like

Nelson said he’ll be making updates to 2 wheeled, treaded, air, and water vehicles later. The carr update solely focused on fixing 4 wheeled vehicles

2 Likes

Okay, that’s great. I’m looking forward to it

@SDGNelson Maybe you forgot to look at this question at that timeMotorcycles are not a problem of grip, but rather caused by uneven balance and swinging back and forth. It’s like a car with four wheels getting bigger and only a few wheels, so even four wheels will sway left and right. My suggestion is to change the direction of the motorcycle model according to the terrain when it only has flying air, while normal motorcycle driving always maintains an upright state and only tilts slightly when cornering

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.