Replace Deadzones with radiation

What about the cancer that is #memes ?

1 Like

I guess I won’t live to my next birthday then…:persevere:

so like, all 4.0 maps take place after a recent earthquake/tsunami in that area? what?

Dude you cant just say that you’re going to die soon and then leave it at that

Wth did you get that idea. I was just explaining that radiation suits don’t block all radiation.

Use space suit lol

Now fam, those are uv rays, not radiation xd

Both can cause quite a bit damage tho.

I don’t think this would fit the lore of Unturned II that much.
Unturned is based around Infectious diseases n’ stuff,and suddenly replacing that with Radiation would be kinda weird imo.

The only scenario where this could be used in Unturned II goes like this:Due to abandonment of nuclear power plants,and therefore the lack of maintenance,radiation leaks were caused.

In 3.X many of the deadzones that exist, have existed, or are planned to exist in official or curated maps are explained as being caused by leaks from nuclear power plants, missles, subs, etc. not by the infection itself, so it wouldn’t be too far fetched to assume that deadzones would be similar in 4.X.

If there was a zombie breakout in real life, the last cause of action would be nukes…

Plus if power plants are left alone they could meltdown/leak. (same goes for anything “nuclear”)

With nothing maintaining thoose things, the earth would be pretty chernobyl like considering how many powerplants and missiles and stuff there are on earth.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.