Resistance: Fall of Man

I recently re-played and beat the Resistance series out of boredom. I remember playing those all the time when i was younger and always getting screwed over by the first having weird controls like R1 to crouch and that crappy click-the-right-joystick aiming, and the second one using CoD’s damage based health system and only being able to carry two guns compared to the 1st and 3rd’s standard health bar and ability to hold all the guns.

Nonetheless i really liked them, they were just as much fun as i remember. I’ve heard they were fairly popular but i’ve yet to even meet anyone who’s heard of them. Have any of you played them? Which one was your favorite? I personally liked 3 the best, and honestly the first two, moreso the first, just didn’t age too well and i just found myself getting bored and wishing it’d be done so i could continue to three. I even played the PSP game, which sucked.

Also, in case you didn’t know, the game was made by the creators of games like Spyro the Dragon and Ratchet & Clank, which i thought was really funny since the game is kinda majorly violent.

1 Like

Woah… what if Spyro, Resistance, and Ratchet & Clank are all in the same universe!? I mean woulden’t it be cool if your chilling with friends playing Ratchet & Clank and suddenly BOOM! Chimera are coming at you!

resistance series is weird as hell

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.