Roast each other

Ping someone you find an absolute cuckhead and give that retard some of that motherfucking Bosch MBA5575S0B Built-In Double Oven in stainless steel now for sale for £1149 recommended retail price.

Disclaimer

This is completely ironic. I know most of you get it but sometimes you find people with Minecraft sand blocks for a brain. Don’t start flame wars plskthx

EDIT #1: I was myself a massive fuckass for misspelling fucking “Disclaimer”, jesus christ I need an urethra transplant

4 Likes

The only person allowed to roast me is myself, and thankfully I can do that very well.

I wear my OC like a suit of armor because I know that I actually have zero appealing personality traits that would make me a good forum user

:sunglasses:

5 Likes

@BensonBexton Fuck you buddy

1 Like

@AnimaticFreak bruj where kuwait :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

1 Like

As someone who has seen a face reveal, I agree.

4 Likes

@Sirba I’m gonna roast you a nice chicken for dinner since we aren’t supposed to insult people here. Call me at (NumberNumberNumber) SomethingNumbers-FOOD when you’re ready to meet up.

1 Like

oh shit thank

1 Like

@ThatGuyYouDontKnow your a hood-lum. Like bro, your the 1% reduced (yuck).Hood_GAL_LowFat_2019

1 Like

Get a load of this clown, :point_up: @KingFrog. Like bro, is it really that hard to add an E and an apostrophe onto the word your?

1 Like

Get a load of this clown. :point_up: @anon24515308 Like, bro. Is it really that hard to add proper grammar to a sentence?

2 Likes

Get a load of this clown. :point_up: @Dornald Like, bro. Is it really that hard to copy and paste a roast already used?

2 Likes

@DeusExMachina Wow get a load of this fucking weeb, how disrespectable do you have to be in order to watch hot fucking garbage like Jojo’s bizarre adventure? Absolute fucking degenerate, i cannot even comprehend why anyone would even Approach that topic, that series at all, it is disgusting, terrible and promotes beating the shit out of people which is basically promoting violence, you absolute FUCKING clown. Go to the corner right now and feel bad for what you’re doing because you deserved to be put on trial like the witch you are. Actually as we speak i’m contacting my executioner to have you publicly lynched in front of millions of pure-anti anime fans. You’re absolutely fucking done for even thinking, you can legitimately have an positive opinion about ANIME!? And jojo no less. Absolute heretic scum, only the strong anti-anime/jojo people will survive.

1 Like

Same place your dad went to when he left you

4 Likes

@DeusExMachina Wow get a load of this fucking weeb, how disrespectable do you have to be in order to watch hot fucking garbage like Jojo’s bizarre adventure? Absolute fucking degenerate, i cannot even comprehend why anyone would even Approach that topic, that series at all, it is disgusting, terrible and promotes beating the shit out of people which is basically promoting violence, you absolute FUCKING clown. Go to the corner right now and feel bad for what you’re doing because you deserved to be put on trial like the witch you are. Actually as we speak i’m contacting my executioner to have you publicly lynched in front of millions of pure-anti anime fans. You’re absolutely fucking done for even thinking, you can legitimately have an positive opinion about ANIME!? And jojo no less. Absolute heretic scum, only the strong anti-anime/jojo people will survive.

orginal meme 2 not steal

Wow get a load of this fucking moron. How disrespectable do you have to be in order to plagarise my hot fucking garbage meme? Absolute fucking degenerate, i cannot even comprehend why would anyone commit such a henious act, such a fucking crime the FBI, CIA and any other three letter organization should make illegal. It’s disgusting, terrible and promotes thievery which is basically promoting extortion. You absolute FUCKING clown. Go in the corner right fucking now and feel bad for this heretical crime you’ve executed because you deserved to be put on trial like the witch trial you are. Actually as we speak, i am contacting my executioner right now to have you publicly lynched in front of pure-nonstealing. You’re absolutely fucking done either way for even THINKING you can get away with plagarising someone elses WORK? And my hot garbage meme no less. Absolutely heretic scum, only the people who make there own work and not steal will survive.

@Syero

I can hear this one, it say ni-

Ya’ll being stupid when Honk Honk at your door like:

7 Likes

1 Like