Russia object misplaced

simple fix. This bookshelf isn’t against the wall in this house.

Thanks for anonymously locking a simple bug report. Wasn’t really any need to do that.

2 Likes

Seems like there’s a note back here…

Oh.

12 Likes

dude just push the shelf back

1 Like

I support adding an actual note behind it.

10 Likes

Maybe it’s just a shelf that is supposed to be further forward?

Or we could fix it instead of being lazy map developers. Unless you’re suggesting he should stay lazy, to which I’d assume you’re also a lazy map developer.

congratulations

not fixing a single slightly misplaced bookshelf on a old map is not lazy, While I agree it should be adjusted (unless its somehow intentional) it wouldnt be lazy to leave it like that, Nelson is extremely busy maintaining two games and balancing that with a social life and community interaction. I doubt a single bookshelf on Russia is at the top of his priority list, while I know this is an extremely easy fix its still another thing to add to add to nelsons to do list.

Honestly from how you reacted to animatic it feels like less of you caring about the misplaced object and nelsons handling of it and more of you using this as a chance to take a shot at animatic for some unknown reason, or maybe you always address people in this way somehow (idk cant read intention that well online). If you responded as such because of animatics le funny note than you most certainly took his joke way too personally. Lets not start attacking peoples work productivity over the most minor bug in the history of the game.
#fixthebookshelf2019

7 Likes

bro those precious 20 minutes that it takes to load unturned and fix this could be used for u2 coding

2 Likes

ITS A FUCKING SHELF!
ITS BEEN HERE SINCE THE START

no rain, were not suggesting he stay lazy, but for god damn sake its just a shelf

considering AnimaticFreak a lazy map dev?

hmmmmm

you know rain i’d never you would triggered over something small

LIKE A FUCKING SHELF