Saint petes Island Forum Post 2

This is an updated version of whats been going on in The Last Island or Saint Pete’s Island.
Heres the link to the map if you want to see the progress yourself first hand over time when I update it! http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1099693970
Oh dear… what happened here?

(this is a experient I conducted with making my own buildings with damage sustained to them, as you can see it went alright!!)
heres another pic

Another update

Made a small survivor camp and more debris
oh btw, its going to be really hard to find fuel on this map XD this map is going to be a map you will have a hard time mastering, low loot spawns, tons of zombies. And hardly any fuel. Good luck to you when its finished.
Another twd reference!

Can you guess what it is?
(hint, its near the beginning of the series)
Welp gdnight, Ill answer any questions when I wake up tomorrow then Ill be gone for around 5 days. Then Ill be back again. Cya in the morning chaps!
Just to show that the crushed semi looks better closer up :confused:

2 Likes

that scaled debris… its hella gay.
the rest is ok

1 Like

actually, I just made some larger ones so you could see it from a distance better. I just added pieces of the building to the pile, along with some scaffolding pieces and crates and some pallets, Ill add a close up to it.

I really like that crane smashed into the building

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.