/sdg/ thread simulator v2.5

11 Likes

I will throw in a rđť’¶ndom frostpunk article for no reason. - Freezarite

I spent a stupid amount of time on mixing the wiki articles and adding images until it made sense, tbf. Then @Pesticide came outta nowhere and replaced all of that stuff with a yoda picture.

3 Likes

clapping
This is the quality content that keeps me from J-ing out IRL every night. Keep up the good work!

And yes don’t even try and act like I didn’t see Shimakaze or Lilly Satou

5 Likes

armstronkfast

7 Likes

Best simulator ever

2 Likes

Quality content turkler thank you.
Also, this forum isn’t toxic. I’ve been knee deep in ass cancer before and this isn’t it lmao.
(Thank you gmod)

5 Likes

have you all heard of homestuck? Yeah, this is fine you guys
Oh fuck we in for it now

2 Likes

Hazmat team has arrived

7 Likes

Unnecessary mentioning of users in the community to attack them is unnecessary. I really don’t think I need to elaborate more on that point.

EDIT: Going to clarify that this goes both ways, however. Attacking the person silly enough to start such derailment issues is also unnecessary. Report the post. Reports mean that staff see the posts sooner, and after multiple reports the post is automatically hidden from view until staff action.

Mute/ignore users if you don’t want to see their posts.

13 Likes

Unfortunately, this feature is kind of useless. It’d actually be useful if it actually blocked you from seeing what that person is saying.

2 Likes

i hate to come out of hibernation but…

wouldn’t that defeat the purpose of discourse on a forum?
you could block literally everyone that doesn’t agree with

4 Likes

and it encourages dismissing others, which wouldn’t allow you to grow and learn new things.

Now let’s talk about my inevitable debut to thread simulator i will make it happen

6 Likes

I don’t know if this was directed at me, but my reply up there was completely a joke, and i didn’t mean to attack anyone.

2 Likes

i saID TALK ABOUT MY DAZZLING DEBUT

2 Likes

delete this

5 Likes

nO

2 Likes

My Hero Academia

:nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

fucking
i’m literally open to watch girl und panties
you should be open too armaweeb

4 Likes

I’m willing to fold on a lot of stuff, hell, I even let a friend of mine talk me into adding JJBA to my watchlist, but it’ll be a cold day in hell before I watch MHA. Mainly because I’m really not into modern animes all that much, I feel the stuff from the 80s, 90s, and early 2000s had more substance and better storytelling rather than moe characters and popular tropes to keep it alive, GuP was something I watched as a meme ironically because of how absurd it sounded but it turned out to be genuinely great and is an exception I’ll gladly make

I mean uh yeah haha weebs amirite?

I still need to finish Samurai Champloo, start Baccano, Drifters, GTO, and Inuyasha before I go adding more stuff to my mile long backlogged watchlist

3 Likes

You seem to not be into mainstream shows, understandable because i’m not a full on mainstream consoomer either, I like some really popular shows, but that are not quite mainstream (Love is war, The promised neverland, there just that fooking good)

3 Likes