[serious] Make Quadruple experienced berets

To be clear, when Exp Berets were first added, Nelson had to manually give them out to people who mailed him asking for it. So I got one beret that way. Lets consider this one a “home made” exp beret.

Then he added an automatic system, and so the system gave me another. Lets consider this a “legitimate” or “factory made” exp beret.

I’m gonna get the triple beret soon, but I still have my magical manually given beret, so I should also be given a quadruple beret because why not lmao make this even more silly. If it was patched on with tape or something that would be even funnier (assuming the triple beret is one complete model, and Nelson simply duck taped a 4th beret on or something lol)

come on we have to keep it going

1 Like

Nelson should also make it if you have the quad one it automatically calls the closet psychotherapist to your house.

8 Likes

:eyes:

Edit: No I still don’t have all the achievements, Why: I haven’t played on Russia a ton so its the coalition stuff

#quintupleberetforant

1 Like

Glowing orange beret for those with 24,000 hours. (aka the go touch grass beret)

1 Like

》“Serious” Thread
》is talking about a quadruple experienced beret

4 Likes

user_avatar

5 Likes

This is the funniest interaction between two humans I’ve seen in a while, thank you both.

7 Likes

@danaby2 Are we watching a sperg fight?

1 Like

2 Likes

Bruh what’s happening

Was funny the first time maybe not the second

Ur a noob bro

this is the decryption of average cube game enjoy-er

1 Like

I was always curious to know what 20 thousand hours give hmmmm

Honestly, the berets shouldnt be stacked, they should have little badges on the beret like in real life. would be cool to show off your hours with more little badges

2 Likes

i wasted my life badge

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.