Server Help Request

Hello everyone that may come to my lovely topic, I have been having a lot of problems with servers and stuff, so I made this in hopes people can help me, and so people can come here if they have similar issues.

Anyway if anyone can help me, and give me some tips on how to make the server appear in the internet list, so anyone can join that is pretty much all that is wrong, if anyone can tell me how I would greatly appreciate it!

You should have open ports. However, when I created my server to play with my friend, random people started to enter

That is what I have been looking for, what where the ports that you used?

Ports that should be open are 27015, 27016 and 27017.

Ok, It seems I had a problem with my IP address, it kept changing so I changed it to a static IP, now its all good BUT now that that’s all fixed I have a new problem, whenever I try to add a rocket plugin to my server, it does not work, it does this very weird thing where all the information of the server just disappears, like all the rocket plugins don’t show up, or any of the in-game options like changed zombie respawn speeds and loot respawn speeds I really need help