Shooting someone in the balls should be a war crime

Change my mind.

(Also,if you dare to commit such thing in unturned,you should be temporarily banned for a day)

5 Likes

I don’t even think the unturned players have balls in the first place. if they did, we would see it.

Thus, this is no war crime.

1 Like

So shooting someone in the face isnt a war crime, but this is?

DISGUSTING

1 Like

We need a mod for player balls…

3 Likes

i mean, it’s impossible to be so accurate that you’ll never hit an enemy combatant in the balls in modern warfare. this would be like making shooting someone’s arm off a war crime. you can’t enforce it without being a complete idiot.

You know what is a war crime? This shitpost.

Did you lose your balls boi?

The Hague Convention is too limiting. Expanding and hollowpoint rounds should be able to be used in warfare, change my mind.

Well,then I guess it’s a shit-post.

Badum-tssss…

P.S.How do you do the thing where text has a line over it?

That’s not a good pun

I know.Welcome to F1’s pun show,enjoy your stay.

Patenting shitpuns isn’t good enough for making a show.

P.S. put this ‘~~’ at the start and end of a text. E.g.: ~~ ztop making shitpuns ~~ (spaces for the usage to be visible. Don’t leave spaces when using, or you’ll get your balls shot. Thanks for choosing Atom’s Offensive Advices)

I was implying that my puns are shit : )
I should have said “Enjoy your eye-bleeding stay.”

Thanks man

Lies and slander.

The true way to harness the power of the atom offensively is the Tsar Bomba.

1 Like

I said ‘advices’, not “devices”, you fucking salty red nukes lover.

2 Likes

ahhh yes… the T̴̨͓̫̬̀̅͒͗ş̸̖̫̥̬̆̏̐̊̕ą̶̛͇̩͇̖͆̇̌̌r̵͉̼͚̝̃͆̉ ̶̙̦̗̜́̓̀͜͝B̶̧̠̩͔̓̏̚ͅo̷̢̮͙̙̐̂̊͜m̷̛͙̹̟̱͍̄̀b̸͍̙̏̀̌a̴̪̝̎͐

wait…

what?

The largest nuclear bomb ever detonated.

mother of god…

ITS CANCER IN A BOMB

We should just go back to using gas, that way nobody gets shoot in the balls!

3 Likes

Yes
and the test subject of re-introducing gas will be Jews… wait no…
start another wold war
Not again ;___;

I change your mind unconvincingly.

I hope sadistically-oriented comments are allowed here.

It doesn’t matter where you shoot them, they all die the same.
So have fun with them, while you can!
Dissect them & strip their limbs!
Prevent their blood loss while doing so, gives you more time. Especially the legs, forgot what the name of t͔̙͊ͭͯh̪̞̟̬̝͌ͤe̻̤̓̄ ͚̝̫̝͕̮̤̮ͫ̏͆̈͆ͧ̉̄̄ṿ͔̥̦̦̝ͩ̎ê̗͔̼̟̞͙̲̬ͥ̉ͮ̈̿ṡ͓͎̣͚ͨ̍̆s̩̥͇̝̞̰̬͎͚͐e̞̎̀l̰͙̓ͨͭ ̠̥̰̣̣͓͉ͣͧͬw̳̬̜̯̦̰͇̥̱̐̑͌a̭̝̳͖̻͖̖̾̉͌̽ͯ̂ͮ̌s̮͇̗̖͎̯͕͚̐͂ͩ ̘̣͔̝̮̯̭̳̋͛b̯̞ͬͮ̓̈́u͇͈͉̥̍͋ͯ̇ͩ͑̏ṭ̫̦̝̲͈̼ͭ͊̈́ͧ̄̾̅̇ ̫̙͉̣̙̞̝̟ͪ̍t̫̮̟̖̏ẖ̩͚͚̓ͪͥ̔ͣḛ̞̳̠̰͚̏ͭ̚r̖͍̬̬̄ͤ̈́̑̌͋e̹̟̦̫̾͆̎̿̈̉ͩ͊’̥̪͙̩̳̜̐͑ͨ̚s̥͎̹̹̗͔̩̒́͊̔͑ ̯͇̭̘͍̱͓̲͓̉̿̉̉a̭̙̠̙̙̿̈̓̄ͦ ̟̙̖ͮ͗̂͊͊ͦr͙͖̪͖͕͉̗̃̏́ͪ̆̆ͅe̗̟̦͎͎̠̋̆ͧ̂̐̑̔͒ͬa̲̟̼̐ͣͨl̖̩͎̱̗͓̭ͣ̉̽́̏ͬ͒̄l̰͎̹̥̫͙̮̻ͨ̔ͯͯ̾y͉̏̐̚ ͚̣̞͚̗͔͚̖̐͂̍́̀ͅl̙̺͙̯͉͑ͨ̆ͧ̓a̙̦̰̠̎̒r̼̹̠̠̀̎̊̍̓̚g̬̙͈̣͈̮͑ͨ̽̋e̙̔ͫ͒ ̟̗̖̭̈́͆̓ͤ̑̄ͮ̌o͇͈͔̲̖̠͙̾ͅn̩͙̗̟̲͖̼̳ͣ̊͒e̮̪̲̓̐̈́ͣ̇͛̚ ̫̘͓̤̖̠̃ͦ̄̅͊ḍ̘̤͔͚͚̲͓ͤ͆̽ͭ̈̏ô͈̖͖̥̘̺̔͋̈́w͔͇̤͓̟̫̜̥ͭͯͮ̂̀́ͨ̚n͔̺̝͙͉̪̖̓̆ ̣̖̬̃t͚̰̥̠͋̓̈́̓̆ͮ͌͆h̲̎̓ͩͪ͋͂̓e͎̮̜͙̘͂̎ͮ̚r̯͕̓͗̔̃ͥ̃̍ͮ̀e͚̝̪̜͓͍̗͙̅ͩ ̠̝̖̯̗ͬ̽̄͐͗ͫw̙̜̆ͯ̔ͨ̑̑̔ͅh͎͉͉ͥ͊̐i͕̼̠̖̔ͣ̋ͣ̔̄c̘̻̎͑h̳̺͋͑ͬ͂̆ ̖̠͍ͣ̍̔̏̐w͖̗̰̩͓͉̭̯ͭͨͪ̚i̤̬̯͇͖̻͚͎͂ͧ̎̂ͯ̔̚l̝̻ͪͩ͆̿ḷ̹͓͇͔̺ͪ̎͗ͬ͐̐̚ ̖̣̙̝̺̞ͣ̌̈́̆ͧc̹̘̼̉̇̚a̖͙̤̼͙̳̽̔̀ͬṵ̬͖͖̯̪̯̫̀̈̊͒͌ͨͭ̊s͎̟̝̳̘ͭ̏̿ͬ̓ͫ͆̍ͅe͍̦̲͇̙̫̭͖ͨͅ ̟̦͎̖̟̟͐̓̔̂̇́ͅṯ͎̭̟̯̮̽̂͛ͨ̽̌̅ͮ͂ĥ͕̭̮̱̰̥ͯ̏̅̀̓e̲͓̞̪͔̪ͧͭ͑m̗͕̟̼̒̂̂͒͋ ̼͚̤͖̺̞̝̥̤ͤ͆ͧt͚̥̱͕̰͖̳̘̪̓ͦo̹̖͇̥̮̳̥̓ͪͫ͆͌ͨ̋ͅ ̖̭̦̹̱̻̘͉͐͌̔b̯̼̥̖͂̋ͤl̟̼̪̭̖̥͛̅͋ͣ̏ȇ̜̦̰̗͔ͅḛ̫̤̅͐̽ͫͥͤ̚ͅd͖̮͓͔̀̑̎͊ͭ̏̚ ̞̭̫̪̇̍̈́̎̽̓̄o͉͓ͤ͑͂͛̂͑ͦͨ̌u̥̞̠̯͍͙̒͐͆ͮ͐ṫ̪̠̟͈̘̪̐̎̎ͯ̊̉ ̬̲̺̆̈ͯ̂̉͗̂́a̫̹͕͙̥̩̫̒̍ͤͭͬͅl͇̬ͪͥͧ̏̔̓͋̌̋m͕͎̩̠̦̲͎̀ͮ́ͩ̽̂o̤̹̫̞ͧ̀ͬ̆s͍͔̰̥͂͊̌̓ͩ͑t̫̳̹̯̣̩̝͚̆̈́ͤ̍̽ ̳̝̹̘̰͌̊͂ͪ̄i͎̐̑̇̀̏̏ͯn̫͉̫̹̩̺͍͈̤͐̀̔̈s͕͍̤̯̲̋̚t̥͕̳̳͍͖͍̼̀͒̓̒̅̓ͅa͖̜̝͐̋̏̋͊ͅn͇̯̳̻̮̬͇̺̾̎͆͊t̺̠̓̒l͓̼̦̎ͮͭ̊̾ͅy͖̳̎͌.̬̗̬͓͉̝͇̘ͣ̄ͥ̊̊ͅ ̦̝͕̪̗̞̺͒͐̉͆̑͂͂͌̐İ͉̯̏̅͋̉ͥ̓ͨ̚t̬͉̥̼̳̊͋̿ ͉̬̦͎̮͍̰͎͕͌͋ͩ̽̌̀̊a͓͍̖͙͉͚̪͐̉l̗̲͙̥̜̬̝̒͗ͭ͂̾̃͛͑s̮̣̥̮̓͑́͑̅ỏ̘̭̩̮̖͚͉̚ ̯̗̼̤̯͎͙͊͒̽ͭͮg̤͖̬̼̪͎͇̩̑͛̓̈́o̯̪̥̜ͪ̃ẻ͚̆ṣ͍̗͇̿ͭ̋ ̼̻̩ͮͧͅt̬͚́̄͑ͤh̳̖̗̏ͨ̐͆̆̉r̻̫͈̟̠͔̜̃̌ͧͤo͙͙͖̹͌̒ͫ̀ͪ͐u̥̬̜͇̟̻̽̑̽g̪̻͖̥͔͙̗͔̎̓ͨ̈́ͦh̖̤͍͔̿ͧ̓ͣ̀ ̜͚̣͛̉̋̄ͤ͂ͪͬt͖̹̹͓̤̠ͤ͗̔͋͐h̲̠͎̲̞̬̩̱̝͑̈ͮͯ͗͛ͪe͖̮̱̗̺̲ͮ̇͐ͦͧ͆̾ͅ ̤͎͍͎̍ͨͣp͈͖ͫͤͫͮ͛̉e͔̳̻͙̮̱̦̠ͣ̉͂l̩̟͚̺͑v͕̻͇͖͛̄́̉̽̀͐ͧỉ̱̙͉̮̰̈͐̑͋ś̼͔̻̗̳̻̒ ̦͔͇̈͐̈ͣͅ&̯̔̄ ̜͕̣̪̼͗͒̄ͪ͆n͇͉̟̥̟̖̰̭̰̑̋̏ͣ͛ͭͦ̚e̺̱͖͍̗͊̾͐ͩͧ͑ͬ́a̤̩͎̳̼͗̓ͬ̒̓ͅr͈͍̗̮̮̞͔̪̆̋̈́ ̳͇̬̳̪̯͑̎̎̑͆͑̚t̩͉͔͙̰͔̼͊ͥ̑͑ͪ̄̅ͧͯh̼̯͉̫͑ͭ̈̅͂ͫȅ̳̣̘͖͓̥̾ͩͫ̇̀ ̲̭͓ͫ̋̔ͪ͌ͥ̃ͤ̚s͙̱̹̰͓̄͂͆͆̌ͮͅp̺̝̾ͮ͂͂̃ͨi͎̝̠̬̫̮̜ͨ̓̋̿ͦͥň̞͎̥͍͎̩͔͋ẽ̝̞̣̀̍ ͓̣ͬ̐͗ͮ̊͑̍̉ͅs̹̪̀̾̀̍͋͐͂ȯ̮̻̞̱̟̰̏ͪ͂̊ͣ̏ ̼͙͑ͣͮ͊͋̆ͪc̰͌͌̃̔a̱ͭ͗̃ͣ̊ͪ̂r̪͔̊̐ͅe̱̩͍̽̀̎ͯ̏͌̔ͣ̚f̙̜͐̽̆̊ͫŭ̲͎ͦ̒̄͛͂͊l͕͔̺̗̣͍̎̈́ͫͨ̓ ̜̲͈̌̌͗̂ͅa̱̝̖͓͎̻ͮͫͪr̘͍̬̞̫̩̳̹̎̑̾̿̀ȍ̱͎̟̭͖̮͎̻͋̃ͦͧu̥͉ͬn̥͚̹̘̥̭̋̊̃ͤ̀͑d̜̳ͮ̀ͩͤ͒ ̦̰̭͔̌̃̒̉ͅt͚̻̰͔͓̮͇̝ͭh̤͈͕͉̃̀ͩͫ̇͌̚ọ̠̽̐̈ŝ͖͈͑e̙̺̯͙̫̞̺̬͂̽̌̇ ͈͉̦̱̥̣̤̘͓ͮ̓ͮṙ̲̰̝̹̟ͯ̈̀͌͋͑e̻̥̟ͨ͑͗ͯǵ͖̥̆͑̊ͅḭ̠͇̪͑͋̊̈͋̍o̝̮̮̪̜̰͚͒̇ͯ̽ͧ͊̔ͅṉ̳͒̋s̬̜̻̪͖̒ͨ ̞̘ͮt͎̫̲͔̯͖̮͌̓͊̚o̘͋͛ͫ̍̀̂̉o̥̟̫̮̩͈̲͈ͯ̓̓ͣͣ̆.̩̦̩͚̦̭͗̍͂
͎̘̘̜̲̦͇̒͋͗ͅI̮̻̠̳̻͓̦͕͋͐̊̍ͥͨͧ̊ṱ͇̖̦̥ͥ͒ͥ̿̔̉’̦̱͉͉ͥ͗̍͗ͦs͈̼̞̘̱̰̜̪̺ͭ͐̎ͤ̂ͩͭ ̣̹͙̳͇̲̲ͫ͌b͙̖͗̈́e͉̻̤̜ͪ͗̓̀š̝̥͗̍̇͆t̙̖͒̏͌̇ͬ̓ ̠̘̯̳͇͚͋ͯͫͮ͒ͥͫ̎̈́t͖̬̠̺̺̃̊ͧo̩͔̠ͣ̍̏̅͛͛͂̊ ̲̳̥̼̦̊ͣā͎̣̤͉̞̯̈́͗͂ͣ͐l͖̪͉̣͓͕͗̔̔̃s̱̳ͥ͛o͎̹̞̙̫̦͙ͣͅ ̀͛̋̊͛̉ͅb͕̖̤͐̂͌̽̑̚u̮͔͎̬̣̅̒͂͌̚ṙ̲͈̬̞͇̠ͣ̍n̺̹͖͇̟̣̂ͦ̐ͩ̌̄͆̌ͥ ̗̦̱̣̹͕ͧ͑ͩ̎̈́̑ͣ̔ͪt̤̖͓̦͓̘͉͖̓̒͛͐͗̑h̩̖̿͐̎̊̒e̪͔͍͇͈͔̲̓̏ͯm̪̙̗̑ͪ̂̇͆ͤ̀ͧͅͅ ̬͉̞̱͓͖̹̄́͛͑̀̈́̑o͕̹̜̱̦̩̅̀̃̀̔̐ͅr̟͓̼̈̏̍ ̝̮̙̭͓̱̍͋͆͛ͬg̘̭̳̪̲̱̟͛a͙̲̤̭̖̓̓̇̒̀͑͒s̻ͦ̽͑̊̈͂̎̒ ̜̺̦̖͖͉͔̏͆̄͑̅ͨͅt̹̦̞͍ͬͥ̽ḧ̫͕͙͖͍̻ͤ͌̒̈ͧͫe̙̯̞̙̠ͬ̏m̲̜͑̍̋̂̓̇ ̟̬̰̎w̺̝̞͈ͬ̐ͤͫ͋̈ͬḥ̖̥̻̆̂̃͗ǐ̟̟̻̼̣̝̺̺l̜̟̯̳̩̗͖͖ͧe̫̥̲̙̯̽̒̈̎ͦͨͩ ̺̬͌y̺̙̭̰̘̝ͯͩ̒̿̏̐͆o̺̻̻̗̱͕̺̱ͯ͗̅̓͊̄ͦ̂ͅu͚͕̥͇͎ͩ̔’̬̇̿͋͗r͈̣̩̤͉̜͓̣͆ḙ̋͋ ̖̔͐ͤ̿̀͋ā̜̰ͥ͊ͧ̆ͮͭ̽t̜̠̰̰ͯ̊ͨ̔̇̎͂ ̣̝̻̮͖̫͙̂̽̃ͥ̏̈́ͣḭ̮͍̒̌̎ͥ̍̇͂ț̯͈̯̞̤̳̄͋,̬͖̼̗̹ͭ͂͋̇ ͈̗̱̹̖̞̊͐t̫̰͓͔͔̬̖ͮ̉͐́̈̏̌ͪ̚h͈̭̝̜͔̬͓̿ͫ̓ͪe̪̾ͯ ̞͖͍̺̳̣̘̄̎̍̒ͭ̽͋͛m̥̖̦͐̈ͩ̍ͤͪͥͣo̳̻̜̯̥ͦͤ͌ͦr̮̯͔̪̱̖̺̐̃̊ͥ̇ͣė̹̦͔̥ ͍͙̭͖ͣ̇̈̃͗ͥa͓̜̼͓̰̼̘͙ͪ̂̆̇ͫ̆̓ͩ̿ǧ̱͍̬̭̪͙̱̲̮̃ͪo͖̙̠͔ͧͣ͒̈́͐̏̉ͦn̠͇͓̤͔̖̗̪͒̓͋ͦͪ́y̦͉̣̫ͨ͆ͩ ͔̳͌̇̋̔̈ṭ̻̱̯̠̗̊ͧ͒̌͂́h͇͓̰̘͍̠̳̍̈̈̈́ė͔̭̩̰͒̆̚ ̯͔̙̆͊̏̍̒͐̒̈́b̻̥̪͂ͯ̂e̤̪̅͗ͫ̊ͮͥ̈ͦͨt̤̺͓͆͗͗͗̿ͧ̃̎ť̫̤̜̦̻̜̮͈͈e̯̖̫͕̰͋ͬ̓ͤͩ̓͆r̻̳̻͖̠̐̿̽̏ͮ̆̚ ̯̻̆ͥ̔ͥ̆ͯ(͚͈̝̼̥̘̉̽͋ͅh̩͇̬͚̫͐ͤo̲ͩ̎ͬṫ͇̯̤̫̙̟ ̖̦̬̠͓̥ͯ̄̒ͮ̅̐̉w̥̙͉̅̅ͣ̄̊̂̓̍ạ͓͊̂̍ͣ̓̀̊̚ẗ̩̲̩͚̮̺̺̭͌̀e͚͓̖̖̿̓̽̒̽ͅr̙͉̰̍ͨ̊̚ ͇̠͉̽͂̍̒̎͛ͨi͈ͮ̇͊s̹͓̭͚ͬͥ̉ͨ́̌͗ͅ ͙ͭ̃̈́͂̾g̥̪̼̤̘̫̎̏ͅŏ̙͎̰͔̻̩̹͈ͪ͌ͮ̊ͬͭ́ō̤̱̲̭͕̗ͥ̚ḏ͙͇͍̩̼̂ͫ ̩̘̼̘͑̐̈f̥̝̲̘͔͔͗̏o̳͙̩̬̩̜̤͌̂ͭ̅r͈̲̺̖͉͎̐̓ͅ ̗̫͖͗̽̎̓ͩ̓͒̄t̙̳̖̼̮̥̠͎̤̋̔h͙̦̦̼̎͋ͩ͊ĕ̲̲͚̫̯̉̆̐̋̀ͅ ̤̠̫͔̗̹͔̹ͥͧ̍͂̐̃ḅ͇̩̹̑ͯͬ͌ṵ̗̖͓͕̳̬̞̒ͫr̰͓̪͙͕̒̔ͦͥn͕̮̓ï̘̱̒̃͂͐ͦ̏̊ͥǹ͚̹̽ͬͬ̚g̺̺̣̦̹̤̱͈ͯ̅ ̣̠̖͖̫̺͐͊̅͑̉͑ͅp̯̤̥̫̱̞ͣa͕͙͛̇̇̅ͣ̽r̰̭̜͕̣̙̟ͮ͛̽t̯͚̻̞͎̳̎̏̀)̦̙̜ͩ͂ͨͣ̄ͮ̿ͭͅ.̥͍͕̤̟͂̈
͖̝̗̳ͨT̟͈͙͇̝̊̽ͮḥ̦̥̝̲͐͋͗̀ͪa͍̳̳͉̼͛̿t̠̱̼̺̹̲ͨ͗̀̋ͩ̄ͦ̔ ̜̦͓̓̇ͩ͛͑͊b͖̖̲̖ͣ͑̓͊̍̑ȇ̗̙̺̫͚̥̎̆́͆̃ͫi̬̮̬͕͕͕ͬͤ̈́̎̿̏n̞̠̭͆̐̂g̖̗̯̙̝̪̜͌͌ ̘̂̈̃̃̄͑s̜̣̭̬̻͙̔̈́̔ḁ̘̙͙̿̎̓͋̊͌̂i̟͓̗͇̳̰͂̎̂̽d̰̠̰̙̆̌̌̄ͭ̑͊̊,̬̦̹̲̟͕̼̑ͮ̄̋ͥ ̮̝̞̒̽̈͒̚I͖͓̱̠̫̞̪̬̍́̎̉ͥ̌ͬ̀’͇͎͖̼ͨ̎d̜̘̰̦̒͐̃ ̻͍̻̱̐̿̈́ͅp̗̭̐̎̂ͤ̽ͧr̰̗͖̦ͫ͌̆̄ͮ̆̈́͆e̮̠͖̲̣͙ͧ̆̉̔̈͒f̟͖̘̗̥͙ͦͤ͑ͥͅȅ͙͎͓̖ͫ̄ͩ̂̅̏r̝̘̞̘͔ͦ̊ͩͬ̔̍͐ ̖̥͍̳̻̲̻̻̋̀̑ͅť̥̱͉͍͓͉̪͆ͪ̈ó̩̘̬͓̯̦͇̘ͩ͛͗ ͇̞̗͙̤̬̬̹͒̂̄̏ͪ̓̓ͣ͌k̤̣̲͓̯͉ͫ̒̿̆ͥ̚e͚̥̺̭̫̠̹̫̐̾ͧͥĕ͉͔̩͍p̰̔ ̩̣̩̪̖͓̽̆̑ͥt̺͈̝̖͓̫̰̳̖ͯ͛̆h̘̺̯̼͇̼̞ͧ̐̉͗ͅĕ̘͇̳̼̣͍̝͈̗͗̒͒ͯ ̣͙͍̱̱̩̬͆ͦs̖̩̯̭̘̺͙̙̒̊̓t͓͈̤̮͚͖͉͐͌́̆̄̏ͯr̹̟̱̔̆̒̀̇̊i̼͔̎͐̎ͮp̟͕̥̫̳͖͔̱͖͊̓̈́ṗ̫̫͋̉i͍̥̹͍ͨ̌n̺͔̥̥̞̤̝͌̄̋̌̾ͭg̹̲ͬ͐͋̐͛ ̝̩̜̲̱̠̻̜̇̆̾͛̾̑̇͗ͅö̘̹̞̙̣̬͉ͣ̄f̭̥͈̝̦̭̓̀̐ͩͣ͗̓ͦ ̠̩̱̘̤̗ͨ̄ͣͥl͙̫̹̝͔̟̪̯̓͋͑̏ḭ͎͉̩̯͓̩̠͚ͣ̿m̪͙̝̜͈͍̩ͬ͌̋͂ͮ̒͂̆b͓̲ͥ̓s̪͓̗͐̏̂̄ ̮̩̹̘̩̱̇̔ͥ̿t̯͈̏͌͂ͨï̩̯̥͉͔̮͓͇̫̓͂̓͑l̻͕̜̟͌͒̿ͭ͂̎̈͗ ̲̠͕̝̬̩͛̓̉̓͊̊̄ͭ̚l͚̣̲̝̦͓ͦ͌ͮ̋̉å͖͍͚̻̦̥̣ṯ͎̲̝͓̻̗͓̽ͣ̇e͓̠̥̙͉̤͇͉̓̐̂ṙ̯͚͚͆̈́̄.͙̫͈̞̯̼̿
̱̩̱̼̮̔̽̽̔I̻̥̘̳͉͎̩̐̒̽ͪt̲̩͓͓͖͈̮͙ͦͭͦͤͅ’͍̘̬̦̳͍̉ͤͣ̈́̈́̍s̲͈̟̰̰͍͚̤̒ͮ̓̔͊̄̒ͩ ͖̹̟̭́̓ͨb̝̠̭͎̥̼̮̍̔̏͆ͬ̏͗ͧe̞̭͉̘͖̣͉̽̈́ͦͯ̚s͕͖̻͓͚̩̖̠̭ͣṱ̤̣̖͙̩͆̇̈̆̾ͭ ̟̼̐̌t̪͍̞̒͋ͫ̓̐̋̏ǒ̫̤̳̰͚͉͎̥̙̓͋̓ͦ̑ͩ ͔̔́ͦ͌́̚ͅk̠̮͙̜̘͙̤ͬ̈́e̤̜̜̬̺̠̅͂e͈ͯ̃͊ͥ͆̍̅̀p͚̟̣̰̫̣̦͓ͦ͐ ͕̠̰̻͕͕̙̥͈̽̅̇͆ͯ̾̂ĭ̭̯̰̫̒ͨt̫͚̾̑̈͋͌̃͂ͤ̏ ̥͚̇ͯ̿͛̿s̩̱͚̺̙̅̀ͅḽ̮̩̺͕̾̅o͚͙̰͎ͫ́̇͐̅̽ͥ͛w̘̬̠̎̍̇̒ͭ̒̋,͇̽̔͋ͭͨ ̗̮̼ͤf͕ͧ͆ả̪̼͛s̞̘̜̜̳̣͉̥̱̎̐͋̒̚ẗ̺̙̥̔ͫ͗ͨ̏̒ͮ̇ͅ ̣̲̟͙̝͈̼ͮ̇ͣ̓̓ͦs̺̳̦̹̜̜̳̓̿̾̑̃̑͊̅̐t̮̪ͧ̌r͚̳̯̗͍̙̐̌ͫͫi̦̝͎͖̭ͪ̀̚k͖̖̱̋̅ͬe͉̥̪͉͙̹̣̟̱͋ͭ͐̊ͪs͔̯͔͔̹̭̦̊ͪͬ ̺̟͈̮̙̲ͫͬ̽͌̊̋̊ͅw̞̙̹̯̅ͦͯ̎ͅͅi͖̟̳̩͈͕̻̠̥͛̂ͫ̈̾̚l̘ͨͨ̂̀̏̐ͣl̖̠͍͑͐̄́ ̙͓͒͛̐̿ͭͮͅḿ̠̮̭͈̬͇̿ͫ̆ͪ̃̌̀ͅȃ̞̗͎̭̲͔ͦ͗k̫̀́ͧͯͩê̖͉͎͈ͤ̽ͫ̇͌͐͂ͥ ̜͕̲̮͔͉̫̓̍ͯ͐͗̃̎͐t̼̱ͬͫ̋̿̇̚h̥̙̠̤̟̙̤͛̈̍ͮͯ̂̾̔̑e̞̗̹͚͈̻̰ͭͯͥͩ͐ͪ̽ ̳̣ͭ́ͦ̍̆̽p̘̩̺̂ͪ̃́̅̋ǎ̬͕̲͍̰̳͖̈ͬ̄̏̆ͨͅi̦͚ͩͮ̓̿͊ͩ́͊ͨn̲̟͉̩̗̳̫͕͆͒ ͇͖̮͖̜͇̳̖͚͗ͫ̏͊ͦf̱̰͖͕̲̲̣̗ͪr̥̰͔͎ͭ͊͌ͨ̅͊ͭ̉͒ȯ̪͓͍̫̔̂̚m͓̹̤̝̼͖̮͍͂ͥ͌ͮͪ͒̓̽ ̲͈̜̖̮̃͐̉t͓̖̜̲̙̐ͪͤ͋h̟̥͕̔̄̌͊͌ͩͧ̊e͈̩̅ ͕̙̍͗͌s̖͇̙̐̄ͮ̿ͤ̄t͖̬̬̜͓͉̱͆̌̈́r̳̜̦͓͓͍̭̆̋̔ͫͧ̑̏ͧi͙̤̫̬̗̫̖ͥ̆̓ͫ̎k̩̪͚͔̰͆̑̊̉͛ͅe͉ͦ̇̈́ͤͭ͐ ͕͔̈́̋͒̂͊s̭͛́̚ė̠̤̱͓̘͖̝̺̪ͭ̂̓ͯ͑̉e̦̼͚̲͋̔ͨ̊̉ͪ͊̚ͅḿ̦̝͎͓̦͚̦̓̀í͉̹̤̲̪̼ͥ̋n̝̘̫͚̈́̿́ͩ͛̀g̩̹ͤ̎ͪ̏̏l̥̤̱̜͙͓̿͂̚y̲̌ͤ͒ͩ͐ͣ̀̚ ̠̹͈͉̜̦̯̳͛̓ͨf̟̣̤͙̉̈́̎̌̏ͫ̅̈a̱̙̭̪͕̜͓̠̥͌̊̂ͫd̦̭̱̜̹͙̟̫̻ͧ̐͒̎e͔̖͖̫͇͇̭̔ͦͭ̒̄ͦ͒ ̠̺̗̞ͩ͆ͪͅf̤͖͇̝̗̒̉ͥͭͥ̒̅a̹̲̪̗̠̩̍̾ͧ̾ͨ̍̊̅s̤̲̥̞̭̤̜͑̄̾̆̾t̞̯̖͙͂̅͗e̳ͭͥͮ̑ͧͅȑ͚͖̹̮͒͋ͧͨͨ ̘̘ͯ̍̃̒͂̈ͬa̠̙̬̟͔ͧͬ̉ͧ̽͗n̥̩̳̻̪̈́̊ͩ̎̾̓́ḏ̩̟͎͈̩̺̈́̈ͪ ̤̣̫̄̏̂̌̃̒ͪͅb̮̜̝̜̣̙ͩ̇̾ͣ̂̓ͫe̖̰̘͉̟̠̣̘ͬ̈́ͤ͂̒ ̙̰̣̫̝̳ͧ̊̃m̺̹͈̏̋o̖̹̳̮͕̹̅̚r̹̼̙̂͒̊ͧ̌̇͐̚̚e͔̬̮̺ͦͮ̉͆̈ͥ͊͑̚ ̪ͥͣͫ͐t̜̭ͣ͋͑̎ǒ͈̰͖͎̩̘̼̜͓͂̀ͮḷ̮͕͆̿̔͛̑ͩè͉͙̻̯͕͎̠̦̔ͧ̇͌r̹͔̤̫͎͋́͊̇ͨͪ̾ͅa̞̭̰̜̣ͥͯb̻͈̊̄͋̾͊͗ͬḷ̼̳ͬ̉͊́ͨ̑̂e͈̳͖̔ͫ͐ͪ̊̐ͬͪ.̟̮̹ͯ͛͌̊̈̑͐
̣̝̥͋̑̿́̍̿T͙͕̞͇ͭ͛̔ͪ͗ͥͅr͓̘̘̳̗̺̟ͨͪ̐y̥͕͌ͮ̒ͤ̉̄̔̚ͅ ̙̣̞̤̜̿̔ͬ̄ͮ͐̐t̰͈͎͚͔̲̞͌̽̎ͪͥ͐ͣͮͮo̗͇͎̖̱̅̚ͅ ̟̯̩̭͖̏̉̇̐̌ͅk̖̻̳̖͍̯͙̩͕̄͑͒ͬͯ̋ȇ̹͉͎͔͍͈̠̬ͬͣẽ͈̩̰̹͚p̯̞̞̌ͤ̀͑ͭ͂̈́ ̗̭͇̥͈̳ͥ̿͐̈̓̒ͧ̚t̹̻̞̥̙͚̰̰͋ͪh̫͇͌̏ͅẹ̼̯̖͂̍́̒ͅm̞͕̗̘͇͓̻͉͑͆̐ͨͩ̍̂ ̳̥̘̻ͯ̈͂̉̇͆f̠̱̽ͭͦ͗r̬̮͕̠͌ͭ͑ͦ̏͋̚̚o̝̭͙̰ͫm̯̯͔͎̝̘͛ͮͩ̍̍̈ͭ ̱̀̍ͫͅm̳̗͚̠̱̹̝ͬ͌̐ͧ̃ọ̰́͆̐ͨ̔ͯv̥̱̗͈̲͎ͪͦ̅͛͂͐ͩi̤̻͔̓̽n̲͕͇̩̰̱͑̈́͊ḡ͚̜ ͇̺̱̰̌̑̈ͤ̚ͅả͕̣̩̄̅̅́s̞̺̗͓̜̱͑ͥͅ ̠̜̻͔͋̐ͦͧ̋m͉̭͈̣̟ͨ̏̒̔ͭ̌̍͗u͖͖̬͕̝̳̥̗̠͋͆͒̆ͨͦĉ̭͚͚̰̝̰͕ḧ̤̻̖́̏̑͒ͮ ͇̳ͣ̂ͬͧͫͨa̪͆ͦ͐͂s͕͐̏ ̩̝͚ͯ͒ͮͨͨ͛ͪ̀̎ṗ̰͖̗̹̻͈͓̥̋̇͗̓͋̋ͪo͍̫̯̳̲̥̅̅̽ͤͭs̰͖̻͌̔s̟̝̩̯̞̭͛ḯ͓͖͖̻̳̜͔͊ͦ̈́b̬̻̱̰̘̘̖ͫ͌͑̄̀l̳̫͔̼̘̞̈ͣͥe̦̤͖͙̬̻̙͈̘ͤ̏̓͋,̠͓̫͎͔̰̋ͦ̆̂̒́̀ͤ͑ ̲͚͎͈̔ͩ̒ͯ̊͛́͛i̺̝̻̻̽͂̎͋̒̎ͧͥͤṱ̙̿̅̓ͬ̊ ̥̮̞̮̙̖̂ͨ̄ͮ̓̒ͪm̫͇̲̲̯ͪá͉̤̮̰͉̞͉̄̃ͬ̅y̦̼̱̔̃ ͖̰̰̼͎̝̺̦̓̓̀ͪ̈́ͨ̆r̰̝̭̥̥̜̼͔̝̍̇͋̔̋͑e̯̯ͭ̑̽ͮͅs͚͖͕͈͋ͨ̑ͦ͂ǘ̫͇̫̌ͦͨͣͤ̓l͓͉̭͔̗̗͉̗͇ͩͦ̐̊̊̓̄t̤̻̰̻͍̬͚̤ͤ͐ͯͯ̿ ̻̻͇͈̭͈̹ͭ̑̉̂ͫͭí̯̯̩̲̥̥̯͉̔ͣͥ́ͤ̾ͅn̦͚̜͖̱̹̺ͩ̌̅̇̌̃̀ ̯̳̮̖̲̙̬̓̂͗ͅâ̮͉ͯͬ̃̆̊͌n̹̙̳̮̬̲͚̜̽̑ͬ ͇͈̙͐ͥ́͂̈̓͋a̤̎̅c̗͍ͫ̔ͥ̈ͧc̩͖ͬ͋ͭͫ̐ͅe̻͋͛ͬľ͖͓̪̾͐ͬ̄ͫͣe̦̩̩ͯ̅̊͆ṛ̥͔̤̜̲̟̥̓̽̐̽̿ͪͩͅȧ̯̦̟̦̼̜̫͓̣̓͊̀͋̃̊ͧt̠̩͓̘̰̅i̝̼̙̞ͣͯo̫̪̣ͮ̿ͯ͌n̻ͧͮͮ͐̄̽ͅ ̗̜̄ͯ̅͌̈̚o̭͈̫̣̞̰̻̊͗̑͋ͫ͊̔̅f͉͓̎̾̑̉̍ͥ̑ͮ͗ ͎͎̜̪̈̑͛͐̏ͯt̖̹̲̰̞̫̥ͪ̏ͬ͆h͚̟̜ͥ̿͐͋͛̔̿ͮͨe͎̪̲͊ͫ͒ͮͧ̐̇̈́i̲̝̰͔͍̱͂ͦř̥̺̦͓͕̬̦̈́͌̅͂̅ ̰̝̻̯̰̟̜͖̦̓̊ͨ̌͂͊̊d̥̒̈̃͂͒̔e͈̼̻̰̞ͧ̈́̀͗̈́͛͗͗̃ǎ͖͚͍̤̻̘̪ͪ͛̀̿̔ͨt̝̺̯̟͈̺̞͛͛h̙͂ͮ̄ͧ̋ͩ͐̚s̞͚̼̣͍̀͐̍ͦͪͥ.̯͔̗̙͎̺̳̐ͯ͗ͤ̊̃̀
͉̞̰͕͉ͫ̄Ṯ͇̘̤̮̬̺̙ͧ̾ͅr͓̫͕ͦ̓̐̇ͨy͎̺ͪ̏ͧ ͎̳̳̹̻̱̤̌ͭ͛̚n̙̘ͨ̿̀̿ͭ͗o̞̺̥͂̍̓t̪̀͋͋̎̿̓ ̱̯͗́ͧt͍͕̫͉̦̟̳̯̄̈́o̝̟̞͊ ̫̮̖̦̘̺̝̱ͤ̉͌ͪ͗̂l̻͍̥̼͔ͭ̎̒ͮͬ͐e̻̩̮̥ͧt͉̪̞̰͍̫̯͚̝ͫͩ͂̓̚ ̝̺̯͖̫̭̞̄̄̽̉̀t͎͕̙͎̅ͮ̇h͉̙̼̳̤̭̯̫͊̀̓̈e̗̗̠̪̦̜͔̤̍̏̓ͪͅm̙̤͖ͦ ̹̻̰͙̞̀͋ḓ͈̙̮͓̓͗̅͌̋̔̑i̮̲̠̬̳̰̇ͮë̖͈̠̤͍̮͊̍ ̰͖̤̖̠̼̑̔̀̋ŏ̞̼͓ͫ͗̊̓f̦̘̝̄͂̈̇͒ͧ̊ ̟͙̰̦ͧͨa̳̱̞͓͙̘ͭ̄̇̚ͅsͤ̆ͪͯͣͅp̹̘͇̗̤͖̙̂̏̎̆̈́͆h͕̬̲̦ͮͯ͂́͐̋̏̇ͩẙ͍̝̦̖̝̣̹̏ͤx̳̥̯͂͌̃͑̅̆͂̂̐i͔̗͎͉̲͇̺̘̓̅͐͐ͬ̃ͧḁ̱̭͍̼̳̞͖̫̓ͨ̄ͩ̌͊͛̈́̿ẗ̰̖͕͔̺̫̝͐i͍̮͙̐̇ȏ͉̱͚̳̣̈͑ṋ̥ͫ̂̇ͤ̐,̱͔̙͖̫̑͑͛͌ ̘̬̔ť̞̮ͅo̲͓̥̟̙̮̳̘̥͋ͪ̔ͨ͂o̦̾̈͗.̥̃̈ͣ́̓͂ ̣̥͈̟͎̣̃ͫ̅̔͗̀͊ͭǴ̺̞̼̱͔̏͐̇̚i̦̝̰̬ͩ̈ͦ̔̓͑͂̾̅v̩̈ͩ̇̽́̎̀̂e̻̹̼̩̹ͣ͑ͮ͐ͪͅn̯͔̞͖̗̠̮̜ͮ͆̽̅̑̚ ͙̖͉̗̩̋̓͆ͯ̽ṫ͈̫̤̬͖͓̹̣͗h̜̹͇͈͎͒͌́̓e͕̮̦̘̜̘̹̍ͧ̚ ͎͇̫̜̣̘̃ͧͪͭ̉̍͌c̼͉̖͇̭̉ͧ͛͌̎͂͐̽̑i̲̹͍̔̈ͦr͇̲͎̩͕͚̯̦͓ͤ̔̃ͣc̩̰̠͚͔͌͂ŭ͇̘̀͛ͤṃ͕̫̑̎s͍͕͚ͯͩ̒ͫ͋́̚ť͉͓̺̯́ͭͤͮ̽ẵ̹̻̖n͖̞̩͚̮̞̒̐̈ͬ̽ͬ͑̏ͅͅc̲̦͎̮͉̯̮͊ͦe͎̤̞ͨ͆̋̈́͑̄̆ͣs̖̟ͪͬ,̝̘̬͇͈̑̐ ̦̯̱̜͚̝̍͋̃̎̃ĭ͇̰ͥ̅͐̎̅͐t̪̖̭̪͚̟͇̍ͪ̉̎̉ ͎̹̜̜̩ͨͯ͛͋̉ͭ͋ͯc͎̤̙̙̳͚͐ͮ̄ͫͅͅo͔̮̣̮̩͚̝ͩ̂u̝̦̻̗͚̍̈̑́̚l̖͍̙̞̳̑̽́̌ͬd͍̲̥͚̬̞̖͗̓ͨͨ̄̔ͣ̓ ͇̠̰͂̈b̼̼̽ͮͤͨ̈́̃̿̅e͉̠̜̭̩̻̜̐̒ͅ ̹̯͎ͬ͑ͩp̻̗̰̜͉̤̗͚̖ͥ͒o̯̮̭̯̰̦͈̼͛͒͆s̥̳̼͐͒ͪș̙̰͇͆̋̀̽̂͗ͦ̅i̦̫͈̾ͦ͌b͇̱͂ͥ͛ͯ̿l̰̘̼͖̬̈́̚e̩̣̻̖̳̠͖͖ͨ̒͆͆̄͊ ̯͎͖͇͇͈̼͋ͭ̿̾͛ͥ̈́̑̃ͅd̖̺͚͓̰͈̤͍̍e̜͉̜̳̰̓̋͋̒ṕ̩̲̺̝͙̤̮̃͗̾̎̊̒e̖̤͚̣͍ͤ̄ͯͧ̿ͧñ̮̟̥̩̯̈ͮ̆̇ͅd̹̫̤͎̑͒ͬi͕̼̋̓ͯͥ͛̿͒n͍͍͇͓̰̾̿́̊͗̚g̩͎̯̬̠̀͆̊̿ͣ̚ ̼̬̭̬͔͙͔ͯo̟͓̦̬̓ͯ̎̆n̋̈ͅ ̙ͬͬẙ̞͉̗̮͓̺̄̊ͦȏ̹̘͂̅̔̽ͫ̓̿u̳͈̬̯̬̜̝̝͊̐͌̐ṙ͈̼͚̤̣͆̾̚ ͙̖̖ͤ̔ͯ͒́ͤm̝̹̗̗ͭ̍e͙̜̓̽ͪ͌ͦ̈ͣͫt̯̗̄͗́ĥ̥ͩ̂̋͛ͮ̍͂̏ŏ͍͖͉͙̦̣͙̰̄̎̂̉d̯̻̮̙̼̲͒͗o̯͍̙ͧͧͨ̈́̔̊l̻̺̩̤̣̀͌̎ͤ͗͛ͯͫo̘̥͊̚ǵ̠̻̺̰̘̹̝̇͐̌ͧͨͭy̟̻̳̣̫̅̊ͥ̐̉̾͆͊̀,̻̼̫̺̞̗͉̝ͮ̓̄̓̽ ̙̜̞̰͇̯͋͂̏f̼͕̽ͬ̋ȍ̙̯͎̓r̳͖̉ͤ ̲̣̞̲̭̼̩ͨ͛̋̾͛t̼͎̘̟̥͉̞̪ͫ͌̅̑ͭ͊̋h̩̼̠͕͕̰͕̋ͪͬi̗͐̑̅̉̉s̲͚̱͍͉̩̓̃́̄̒̄ͣ͊͛ ̣̮̙̪̼͎̂̈ͭ̉̊ͅi̜͎̺͆̋ͅt̳͍̖̮̃̉̈̌ ͌͆ͅs̹̤ͣ͑͊̃h͓̜͍͉̗ͪ̓ͤo͖̟̬͎̲͈̞̓ͮ͋̈̈́ͪ̚ͅu̮͕̣͚͑̒̎͑͆̔ͨ̓̄l͍̣̹̤͔̣̂̿ͥ̽̓̍d͖͎̠̹͑͊ ̘̣̗̞̮͙̤͖̽̎͌b̠͔͉̻̣͓ͨ̎̒e̳̖̗̬͙͍̣͑̑ͅ ̙͍͔̹̹͎̫̈́̎ͥ̾͑o̬̗͈̊̏̿̓̆̌ͧͅb̭̤̫͈͙͉̣͚̿ͬͩv͔͚̠̞̐̀̿͑̅͗ì̗̣̣̳͈̘͌͊̐̊̇ͧͫo̥̜̻̰ͪ̉ú̥̤͔̜̳͖͇̯̣́ͬ͛̇́s̲͉̬̞̫͎̒͗̏ ̜̖̦ͦ̿̎̈́̂t̗̮̪͇̊͂̿o̮͕̥̭̱͔͉͎̒̎͂̋ ̖̺͔͉̟͎̖̫̔͂g̼͇͖̳̦͈̭ͭ̂͐͆ͣͯͮi͓̞̱̪͛͆ͤͩ̚v͕͈͉̦ͭ̆̓ͭ͒͋͗e̯̅̅̽ ̲̠̱̬̮̤̰͒ͩ̈̎̋ͩͭ̒t̼̣̝̚h͉̣̞͉̱͈̄ͩ̉̄͗ĕ̼̮m̠̟̄ͯͥ̅̏̏̈́̀ͦ ͖̼̈́̾̽ͬͨ̓̎̉ǎ̺͎̼̥̱͙̬̹ň̤̖̭͇͂̎ͥͭͮ ̘̪̇̎̊ͤ̊ͪ͆o͕̤ͪ̊ͮ̈́̿͗x̲̫̥̥̅ȳ̠ͫ̆̓͌g̗̈́͗ͥ̇e̦͔ͮ̾̑͆͐n̝̯̪̝̫̄ͩ̎ͫ́͑̒ͅ ͇̣͔̤͉̔̽̿ͦ̃̆̚m̜̻͔̒ͦ̃͒̒ͫͫͩa͚ͫ̋ͯs̪̬̩͑ͦͮ̓ͨͥ̚k̭͍͇͕̋ͨͦ̊ͪ̓ ͈͉̮̘͖̥̟̮͛ͥͦ̒͗&̳̬̜̒ͦ ͕̤͍̭̳͉̀̐ͤ̀t̥̠ͯͥͨ̓̍̃̓ͧa̪ͩ́͛ͤn̮̙̣̙̗͖͍̉̊k͇̟̲̗̳̟͉̱̒͗̀ͬ.̫͉͗̒̈̔͗̚
͎̤͑̀̄̚C̣̗̩̲̩͋̑̿͂ͦͫͩ̚ͅr̭̞̠̃̇̈́̓u͙̝̼̖̿̉̽c̤͖̫̬̰̫͇͎̎ͅi̩̯ͪ̂̄̉f̼̱͙̗̽͋̇ͭ̇̈́ͨ̋̐ï̳͔͙͉͙̯ͧ͒ͦ̍ͫ̉c̝͕ͨ̎͛̄̉̽̉a͇̘̯͕̙̭̗̓ͬ̔ͪ̃̋̂̾t̞͍̎ͯ̃̓̒́̈́ͩͧi͉͍̱͙̲ͩͫ̾ͭ̈̌ͫo͉͕͍̓̓ͥͯͣ͛̓n̰͇͖̹̘͖͍̳̦̍̐̒͗̽̽ͮ̈́ ̯͉͎̹̪̉̆̇̋̄̋ͥͦî̭̟̤͒͛s͓͓̺̞̭̮ͣ̔̄͛n̳͎̻̪͚̭̜̈́̃’͎̞͙̝͍̣́̉̎͗̈́̓t̘͈͖̫ͩ͑ ̼ͫ̆ͨ̋̉ͮ̅͌̚ͅr̰͖̠̞̹͙͔͉̈́̾̂̐ͥ̅̅̔ͮe̫̺̻͕̳̩ͧ̂̓̑a̱̝̞͍͔͎̹͓͖ͫͤͣͩͬͭl̻͎̭̩̤͊ͣͭ͐ͫͩͅl̥̗̲͖̜̬ͬͧ̏̚ͅy͍͖͇̤̯̦̩̳͂ͦ ̲͇͉͉̙̖̌̊ͨ̇ͨ͛̾ă̜͈̯̪̺͕s̜̲̰͎͌ͯͣ ̠͇̥̞̗͓̖͈͓̏̅̇̏g̙̞̼̰̯̩ͩ̋r̙͐͒ͤ̐ͬ̍̋ͨe̳̥͔̦̲̯͓ͥ͑̓a̟̥̻̙̳̣ͧ̿͋͛̎̽t͕̻̍ͫ̔ͬ ̺͕̥͉̤̘̱͑ͮ̊ͅa̩͔̙̓̂ͯ͊͛s͚͉̒̾̎̈́ͤ͌̅̆ ͎̪͙̗̺̀ͪ͑̏̊ͫ̎̔̓y͓̬͚̬̖͗ͭo͖̮̟̣̹̪̘ͮ̓ͩ̔̊u̟̠̜̮͚̠̽̍̔̋ ̯̗̥͕̟̥̙̜̈̄̄ṃ͖̃̆ͧ̈̓͑ͥ̉a͔͇̠ͣ̾ͬ̉ͪ̇ͬͬỵ͖̰̠͔̤̞̺͑̾̏̋͒̔̚ ̪͔͉̙̮̝̙̩̠ͥ͂h̙͗͂̄ͭ͆̂͊ͩä̫̝ͪͧ̒̒ͣ̚̚v̼̮͍̈́͒̋̎̽̾é͖̤̮̭̤͙͉͚̬̍̃ ̩̺̭̬̆̄ͩ̅ͯͧͅb̞͇̔̊̽̇̌e̺͈ͬ̆ͭͨ͆̎͑́ē̬̜̲͍̬̫͇̙̖͋̾̋n̙̥̙͖̊̒͒̈́͊ͭ ̞̤̬̰̖̰͙͓̅l̮̤̪̟͓̃̔̊̃̓̂̊̉ē̹̟͈̹͐̀ͩͮ͒d̖̰͓̜̄̌̓̍̀̅̃̂ͅͅ ̙̭̱̥̟̞̑́ͨͮ͆̚t̺̣̱̪͎ͫ́͗̄̍o͍̭͎ͩ̄ ̦̜̗͙̞͎ͫͨ͐ͬ̏̌ͅb̗̜͇͎̼̹͇̱͈͒́̈́̚e͕͍̤̣ͧ̈̽̓ͦͭl̹̠̱̬̠̘̖ͨi͔̩̼̬ͧ̋̓̋̾̚e̪̭̞̘͎͉̘̹̓̽̓̑̈́v̪̂e̘̬̙̥̰̱̝͇̽̎͂,̤̦̼̙̟͓̓ͣͮ͐̚ ̭͚̹̙͔̮̗͆ͭ͛̾e͎͍̼͙͉̙̣̬̅̽̈x͍̫ͪ͊ͬͬ̒̐c̜̳͙̪̍͂͛̂ͪ̈́͐̚ē̘̿ṗ̯̳̽̑̈́̈͑ṫ̺̹̯̾ ͈̱̲̝̠͉̝̦̐ͧ́ͪf̼͚̻͊ͦ͌ͧo̝̱͒̃̈̇̈̚r̥͖̲̖̹̟̦̦̿ͨͤ͂͋ͫ͛ ̻͈̮͔̖͖̯̹ͬ̿̂̓t̹̻̗͕̹̯̳̥͈͌h̰͔͉̘̭̰ͫ̃̃̈͗̑̐̀ḛ̹̼̎ ͙̳̮̟̽̒͛f̝͖̣̳̳̙̪͇́͆ͅä̮̭̝͎̤̱́ͮͤ͑͐c͔̞̬̭̥̗̯̀̍t͎̱̟̺̭̗̻̖̅̑̏́ ̱̫͙̪̖̆͑y̠͕͈̥̟̯̏̇̋͐̆́̌̔̏ͅô̲̙̭̳̥ͭ̓͗u͙̞̝͔̯̦̝̮͗̓͂͐̂̒̿̈’̫̈͑̈̑r͍̣͙͈̗̣̖̰̤̿͋̎͌̌ě̖̘̖͇͍͈͍̐͒͒ ͍̞̥̬̪͍͖̞͔̐̓͒̀̀p̲͍̗͚͎̥̤̳̐̓̀͋̾ͣ̏u͚͚͋ͪͤ̂͌ͅt͎̼̼̝̥̼̩̝̾͗ͣ̊̽̽͂ͤt̜̪͉͚̊̾̋͛ͩͅi̲̘̮̩̻̬̩͉͊̒͗ͤͤn̠͍͚͎ͤ̓ġ͔̤̝̑̉ͨ̅ͨ ̥̫̟̞̦̲̟͑̓̋s͖̙̥͇͍̘̭ͭͣͅṫ͖̥͖̯̽ͫr͚̳͈ͥͯ̋ͪ̾ͫ̍ͯe̜̭̺̯͍̬͒͆̇͐͛s̥͉̬͈̥̣̱ͭ͒ͧ͗ͦs͚̼͉ͪͯ ̞͔̫̭͔͕̣̀̿ͩͬ͐̃o̮̞̤ͮͪ̆̎̅̄ͭ͌n͍̯͓̆̇̔ͦͯ̐ ͙̲̤̞̲͍̼̗̣͋̓̈́͌ͨ̓̀t̯̬̳͉̟̑̔̓̾ḥ͈̙̪͍̥̥ͭ͊e̤̱̮̜͌̿ͧ ͖ͪ̅ͩ̃ͩ̂j̻̻̙̳͈̻̲̤ͯ͑͛o̙̳̔͐i͇̪̮̣͋͑̌̋ͫ̑n̹̖͓͍̘̔ͬ̽̀ͩ̔͌̉ͮͅt̝̰͔̎̆͊s̘͍̠̤̟̭̯̔ͨͭ̿ͦ̈̀ ̙̦̜͈̟̐͋w͔̭͍͈̝̲̖͎ͧ̾̐̉ͨ̆̄̈́h̬͚͉̱̠͋̋͆͂i̩̖͉̣͔̽̃c̬̖͓̜̮͔̼̈́ͣ̉̊͊͆ͅh̹͔ͥ̓̎ͮ ̖̼ͣ͛ͧ̇̄h̻̲̓̈̊̅a̪̤̦̜̖͎̱̥̦̓ͣ̋ͭ̊̓͑v͓͚ͭ̚e̟̦̗͗̇̋̍ͮ̃ ̰͓̝̃ͦ͐̂b̝̜̂͑ͤ́ͭ͌̐e̦̦͐̀̽̽ẹ̤̪͙̞̖̇͊͛͐ͮ͂̓n͚̤̻͉͍̖̜͈̆͛ͧ̅̾ ̙̰͚ͦͥͩͨp̘̝̹̹͓̳̺͈̺̓͋̀̚i̟̺̤̼͓̳̮̪͒ͭͅn̩̹͍̂̆ͫn̻̺̯̮̖̬̑̆̈̽e͎̹̥͉͖̙̺̝͎͌̎̒͒̚d̫̋̓͂ͦ͊̍ͭ,̦̗͈̝͖ͩ̾̏̍̅̂ͪ̈́ ̻͖͐̀̃͑ͦͭÌ͙͙̱͇̾͌ͣ̂͐’͚̉̇ͣ̒͛̋̃ͮḿ̦͎͚̩̙̝͑̌̽ͭͅ ̱̗̜͂͆̇̾̿n̮͕̽ͪ̆o̥͎͇ͪ̊̂̄̾͛ͣ̈t̳̗̠̗̫̱͎̞̏͐̾ͫ̚ͅ ͈̘ͤ̎ͦͪ̍̐͒ͩs͚̩̰̑̎ͤ͛ͭu̮̖̤̱̞̙̫ͥͣͣ́r͖̲͈̮̻̗ͥ̒̍̓̒̋ͮ͋ͅe̻̝̗͓ͪ̽ͪ ͇̘̓͐ͤ̾ͭ̀̾̚h͈̹̲̖̪̥̤ͯ̓ȏ̤̥̪͓̫̳̞̦͉͒ẁ͍̯̝͚͛ͧ͛̈́̌͌́ ͉͚̹̠͈̱̅́̃́̎ͅt̳̼͇̯͈̬̰̃ḧ̟̠̯̲̙̳̤̗́̐i̥̯̼̖̩̖̲͋̓̾s̝͈̝̫̯ͬ̎ͩ̽ͅ ͎ͥ̀̔̽̑͊̚f̝̻̳̞̯̞̈͐ͧe̥̪ͦ̇̽ͬ̀̍̋ė͔̪̂́̈́͑ͪ̆́ͯl̤̳͎̪͓̹͑̍̂̂ͭͦ̉ͅs̬̭͓̩̬̣̠͂͊̓ͅ ̥͎̝̫͉͒͂͑̑̓͊ͅb͕̳͈͖̻̞̉̈̾̚e̳̰͈̰̦ͭ̏͐č̖͈͓̯͎͐͌ͬͣ͆̿̂̍a̦̮̩̤̗̞ͨ͗̈́̏ṵ̈́̅̅ͭͩ̐s̥͚͕̯̝͈͈̻̎̀͛̀e̤̼͍̜ͧ ͔̓̀̎̑̂̌ͭI̤͆͗͆̈́ͅ’͉̪̜̗̻̲̺͋̆̉ͩ͗v̲͍̹͚̜͕̘̯͑̑̎̍̆ͫ̊e̘͉͍͖̙̜͍̜ͦͮ͑̋ͫͣ͊̊ ͖̖̹̦̻̳̩̱̔ͨͧͅn̺͕̱̹͎̩͖͋̋͌̈̄ė͚̖̙̥̺̥̙̻͗ͧͭͅv̗̯̠͇̼̳̾͋͋̒ͦ̆͂ḙ̭̟̭̒̐͊͆ͦ̉̚̚r̼̫͋̋ͅ ̪ͣ̇̇ͣ̿͆̆ͤb̩͓̞̱͖̟̓̓̍̆ẹ̲̠͓̱̿́̒̂̄̅e͍̮̪̱̱̦͙̞̭ͣͥ̉ṅ̯̲̳̈́̅ͪͩ̌ ̣̙͕̙̬̟̞̜̈̒ͯͥͫ̎̑ċ͕̺̝̾̃̆̔̆͂ͤͤr͚̙̞̝̺̐͂̀̐͗͊u̞̖̗̣̦̹̓͛̄͐ͯ̀ͅc͖̣̲̹̭͕̔̇̽i̜̓ͥ̂̍̇ͧ̋̿͒f̲̭͓̉ͤͦ̑̏ͫ̒̎i̮̞͇̟̪͓͚̰ͨ̏͗̎ͣe͖̠̱͕̣ͪ̑́ͬ̒̇ḓ̬̲̭͉̗̏ ̺̲͉̰̰̠̠̱̇ͨ̆ͣ̓̈́b͓̰̘̹͎͈͎̬̒͊͂ͬͫe͓̗ͯ̍͒f͕̤̙̩̭̺̠ͤͮ̆͌̃o̤̦̝͍̫̫͇ͣ͆́̅́͊r̤͚̃͐ͬè̹̫͇͙̔ ̹̻̝̰̖̮͗͛̿(̘͓̯̝̼̹̺͋̾́̂ͦ͌a͉͙̥̝̙̞ͤn̖̭̙̖͍̘̆̑ͧͩ͒̉̒̚d̼͖͇ͨ ̗̲͈͊̏ͯ͑n͙ͨ̍̇̄e͖͚̹̣̩̠̒ͮv̻̟̱͕̺̇̈ͯ̀̇͐e͓͙̮͖͇ͯͣ̎̂̓̐ͪͯ͋r̼̱̟̗̋̔͗ ͉̃w̯̱̹̝͋̃ͪi͚̫̪̖̠̹̝̎ͩͭͩͫ̀̆ͤͧl̖̤̟͑̆̆l̙͈̓ͫͩ͑͊)̳̺̗̗͙̩͙̃͑͗̓̊.̣̺͓̫̱̗͋ ̪̩̜̲̫̩̂͑̇̽I̙̹̯͉̿ͣ̀f̻̼̃͒̆̆ͫͨ͂̇ ̮̦̰̘̎ͬ̄ͅĭ͖͛̊̐ͩ̐̌̐t̻͙̺͚̪̱̜͆͆͂ͦͦ͆ͪ̂ͪͅ’͉̬̖ͧ͒͋̒͊ͣͧs͎̩͍͚͎̈ͪ ̟̺̭̣͈̲̆̃ͪ̅͐̅̍̾̚ͅt̖̪̤̭͌̿ͤ͂ö̹́̉͆̌͛̔ͅ ̰̱̺͙̥̼̖̓̿̀ͣb̙̲̫͉̤͚̝̼̂̾ͥ̈e͚̮̟̜̟̯̗̯ͨ̅̅̿̾̎̐ ̫͎̘̇̔r̘̰͔ͬ̿ͥ̓͐e̺̓̂͌͐͐̽͑̚l̳̱͇͂̽͌̈ͫ̓a̭̟̻̗͎̖̱̗̓t̮̙̊͑ͭͬ͆ͣͨê͈̣̙̮͒ͮḋ̬͇̱̭̪ͫ͑̌ͅ ̘̘͙̯͉͔̤̫̱͋̒̋͆͆̑͑t͚͖̼̹̲͂ͪ̊ͥ̓̀͛ő̳̗̒̐ ͖̖̭̙̠̊̾̍͊͑͌o͉̤͔̖̪̠ͯ͊ͫ͊̚t͍̭͙̖̮̯̳͖͆ͧ̈́ͤ̊h̠̬̖͒͊̓̅͋̽ͦ̊̿é̟̪̠̠̟ͮ̓̈͌ͬṛ̻̹̣̪̠̌̒̓ͫ͊ͦ͗̚ ̫̪̻̾̓̐͊ͪ̏̈t͍͔̜̺̝̼̞̖ͣ̒̓̒͐͆i̮͍̎̏̊̈ͨ̓m͇͕̟̫̳̃̇͗͒̇ͧ̑ͨe̦͇̺̼ͯ̾͌͆͒ͤ̄ͣͅs͙̜͕̻̠͗͋ͥ̓̓̔ͫ̒ͪ ̖͎̠̲̻̙͉̠ͮ̔͋̐̑ͭ̈́͊I͙̤̤͎̤̬̥̾ͅ ͔͉̦̙̮́ͨ̾͌ͥh͉͎͌̊ͫ̎̃ͤa͚̙̬̪̣̜͎̘̞ͤ̾̎̐v͇̳̯̖͎̲͍̞̿̈̋ě͚͖͖̤̻ ̞̻̼͔͈̬͋̆͛̇ͅh͔̖͈̘̯̀̀ͥͅe̯̺̟̖͎̠͙̋̐͊ͨͤ͂̒l̬ͧḏ̼̲̣̬͉̳̳̮̓ͧ̆͒̄͒͋̚ ̮̻͖̲̯̀̒ͣ́ỏ̦̯͓̠̤͈͓̗̾̇̈ͥ̚n̘̤͖̹̥̓̉ͬ͌͗̏́t͎͑̂̀o̜̻͉͎̩͈̬̫̐̋̋́̈́͂̑ ̣̙̾͆ḁ̱̳͉̈ͨ̐͆̿ͪ͑ͅn͎̟̤͇͙̱̮̈́̅ ̗͇̞̯̰̌̆̆ͫ̀͒ͨo͚̙̬͎͎̤̬ͮ̑͋̋ͩ̾ͯͯb͓̝̲̜̲ͧ͛͐͐ͅj̣̥̣̻̠̯͊ͫe̫͛ͥc͔̰̹̫͂̊t̞̙̗̜͖̹͕̜̊̈́ͅ ͓̙̰̠̺̠̯̔̏͂͂f͉̠̝͚͔͖͗͑̉o̬͇͈̎r̬͕̫̥̥͋̾ ̦̬̮̤̞̙̣ͤ͋́̍̃̄a͙͎͔̜͓͖̦̯̐̒̎n͈̗͈̼͍͑͒ͤ͛̈̅̄ ͇̺͙͍̱̈́ͪ̐ͫ̌̌̋͋e̙͖ͥ͗̈̑̇ͫͯͭx̲̣̫̺̾ͫ͑̔ͯṯ̾̉ͭͧͮͅe̯̦͈̙͈̫ͨn͇̝͈̓͒ͬ̔̓̓d̠̞͙ͨͫͨ̄ͅe͎̦̺̤̮̗̖̪̿̌̅ͩ̈̿̑̽̌ď̬͎̭̗̩͋ ͍̜̞͍̲̞͐̈̌p̝̟ͥ͂͑̅͌̇̓ͪ͒ë͎̘̜͇̳̳́͗̍̓̓ͅr̺̩̙̫͖̰̼̲̖̆̆̇ị͇̘ͭo̘͚̘̩͙͍̳̦̹ͭ̓͊̊͑̈͗d̯͉̓̐ͧ͂̋̇ ͚̣̦͎̝̦̱̀̐͐̋̇ͪͤo̟͚̗̓͆͋̎ͧ̚f̮͈̻̽͒͑̽̉̃ͮ ͖̱̰͚̪͉͙̯ͦͥ͆t̮̻̩͔͉̍ͫì̭͉͚̘̀̓ͥ́ͭ̊ḿ͖̣͕̣̙͚̾͋ͣë͍̪̻̞̯̩̥̄͆͐ͫ͋̚:̭̖ͧ̓̓̎ͦͧ̌ ̠̰͓̳͇͓͖̤ͥ̇i̙̗ͤt̟̩̣̺̘͍̭̟ͮͯͯ̉ͫ̈́ͮ’̟͋̌̔ś̗̘̣̣͖̪̾ ̜͕̮̪̫̾̓ȁ͓̗̹̞̲̼̋̈ͥ̃͆͂̚c̖͓̖̲͓̉̑͌́͋̚c̠̻͎ͮ́̂̉ͬ͂́̈e̻̼̩̖ͬ̓ͭ͌ͭ̀́̄p̻̝̝͈̰̱͆t͕̟̦̭̽͑ͅa̱͔̥̟̍̓̑̊̾̃̽b͖̮̌̏̃l̖̘̝̯͈̈́͒̎͑̚ͅȅ̩̥̠ͯ͗ͥ,̙̥̲̰͙͓̬͉̉ ̗͍̦͇͎̉̃ͨͣȃ͚̰l̮̲͛̓̉̈̐t͇̹̫͓͙̥̓̔͆̔̊͛̉̌h͈̤̤͉̎͐̊̒o̭̦̼͈͓ͣ͋ͤͯͮ͆ȗ͍̻̹̣̼ͨͯͣg̦͉͇̞ͦ̍͒̅ͫh͈͇͈͑̿ͅ ̳̘̣͉ͬ̄̚t͕̼̝̗͍͕̖͇̭ͭ̇̇̔h̺̮̮̲͂ͦ̇͌͊ͦē͈͈͈̦͚̗̗ ̦̝̰͇̱̟̞̤ͤͣ̑̊ͭͩa̺͙̪͚̻͇̗͛̓̅ͯf̗̥̂́ͧ̅ͤͩ͛f͍͕͖̳̐̓ẻ̟͕͕̱̑̎͆̏͌̑̔̚c̝̫̑̒̏͊t̺̽ͩ̎̋ͧ̽ͩ̋̃ ̞̮̗̘̗̀̊t͕̯̼̞̳̘̫͆ͥ̊ͮͫȟ͙̱̦̞̅ͪ̆̇ͬi͎͔̦̎͐́ͤs̳̞͖ͣͥ ̟̬̓̇ͮ̃ͥ̆͛h͙͔̣̬͆̉͊̊͌̉ă̘͉̭͔͎̼͛ͯ̉ͤͭs̱̯͖͆͊̽̔ͩ͗͋ ̻̪̪ͦͮ̇o͕̬̊͛ͧ̈n̥̦̥̊̑ͬ͋ͤ̍̿ ̤̮̜̰͕̟ͮ͗t̲͕ͥ͛̌͐h͎͉̺̯̣̟̗̃̿̓́͛ẻ̩͉͉̐̈̔͆̌̎͆ ͓͔̯̳͖̬̟̗ͧͨ̔́ͫ̐ͅb̼̘̻͍͖͇͒̈́ŏ͕͈̹̯͚̹̈́ͣͨͤḏ̩̦̭͙͍͒̆́̌y̥̳͓̜͕̩̟͐͊ͪͧ̏̽̅̽ ͚̋́ͭͧͭͫ̉ͅs̝͗̄̇͆ͨ̿ͅh͔͇̗͉͍͈͐̂͆̽́̇o̦̻͓̓̐̄̑͂̉ů̦͈̭̺͖̳͔̭̞̉ͬ̏̇l̝̙̭̥̲̬ͦd͇̉̔͊ ̜̠̖͈̖̹̥̙͇ͩ͌ͩb̩͚̳ͣͫe̦̺̔̍ ͎̣͉͕̱̲̣̬̘ͯ͊ͩ̆̂͒̎á̠̜̂ͭ̾ͤb̲ͮ̇ͩͤ͌̓̆̍ͦl̥̝ͫ͆̓ë̱̃̑̓̓ͩ̚ ̯̠̯̱̱͙̪ͬt̞̗̠̼̤̹̫̗ͩ̋̔̐̀ͯ̽̇o̖̻̦͈͓̪̪ͥ̓ ͓̭̟͕ͦ͋ͫ̇ͥ̓͒̅v͎̜͈̥ͨͬ̒̾͐ͣa̠̩̫̮͈̞̺̐̽̍̌͆͊͒r̭̣̝̙̹̫̫͗̋̍ͦ͑ͫ̀ͪ̾y̯͚̣̝͓̤̬ͩ̾̀ͅ ̫̱̝̲͕͚̘̦̺ͤ̇̄̊́̑d͇̞ͯ̃ͪ̈͂ͨe͍͔̖̣͍ͣp͖͕̪̰̥̠̠̣ͥé͉͔̩̆ͥn͖̱̖̹̣̬̮ͯ̑͐͒ͤ̿̑̽ͣd͓̦̿͋̉ẹ͓͉ͥ̒ͫ̀ͪͩn͉̹͓̒͆͌̔̒̑͊̿̚t̠̙͖͚͋͗̎́͒̐̈́ͅ ͉̟̠̩̜͓̭̙̈̃͗̆͊̚̚o̺̭͈̱̮͖͚̅n͚͚̊ͧ̀̽̈̿̌̑̃ ̲͇̖̹̠̪͙̓͒ͩ̄̃̽̍̈́w̟̜̺͂͛̃̃ͭ̓͛ͮ͂e̥̜̟̺̦̬̻ͪ͂̽̄i̼̗͎͍̖̮̿̅g̥̗̲̙̣͋͑ͬ͂ͩh̤̬̫̎̀ͧͨt̗͖͚̗̻̦͙̻̾ͫͫͤ̾̿̐̚ͅ.̘̯͇̲͎̣͌ͧ̊͛
͈̥̹̱̰̳̪̍̂͂͋̅́͊̌N̟̖̜̟̯ͯ͛̐̃̈ͥ̈̎ŏ̱͖͖̞̀̓ͣw͙͉̫̪̗̦͖̑̒̋̚,̳̻͈̪͚͇͉̓̒̋̏͆ ̙̬̠̙͈̯͙͚̈́I̚ͅ ̣̪͆̄͑h̺͔̯̹͚̙̩ͧͣ̀̾̅̅ͪa͚͙͈̯̭ͦ̈ͪ̂̈́̊̚v͍̞̔̈ͧe̥͇̰͇̟̠͂ͬ́̊͑̍͐ͅn͖̠͓͔̪̘̦̩̎ͮ̆̐̎’̭̰͙̹̞̮̩̇͋̆͆t̻ͯ̂̃ͅ ̣̼͖̖͎̎͆ͧ͆͌̌̌̋ͅg͓̹̩̟͚̞ͩ͌͛̾ͣ̑ͪ́ͮù̯̯͉͖̯ͩͣt̼̱ͣ͌t̘̟́͒ͅe̦̦̭͖̮̹̼͎͈͐͂̌̍̌̆ͥd̯̩̟͙̹̮ͤ͛̋͐ͮͮ́̌ ̗̝̟̯̥̲̹̰̊̿ͦ͛a̘̠̰̳͇̣̖̜͑̀̈́̍̑ͤṉ̂̅y͙͓̲̜̟ͤͬͧ̉̀ͅo̲̖ͪͪͩ͊͐̍̉̇̌n̳͚̥̙ͪ̄̽ͧ̊ȅ͓̮̚ ͚͇̜̗̺͎̤ͭ̾(̯̦͈̠̘̰͇̋́̅̔͆ͬ͐͒͋y̠̫̗̱̾̂̉ͥͮͤe̳̜̟̘̺̻̖̠̔ͮ̌̋͗̔͌̅t̯̜̦̥̪̚)̩̦̱̖̖̤̔̑̄̿,̼̹̹̜͔̟͎͚̱̃ͣͣ̈́ͤ̍̚ ͇̖̘̥̽̽͂ͥͫb̤̲̦̮̻̘̎̆̓ͤ͌̾̈́̏ǔ̺̱̦͚̥̦̃͗ẗ̗̰̱ ̫̹̝̍ͤͅf̜̥͈͈̮̠̽̌͛r͎̰̘͇̝̥̻͇ͥ̑̃ͣ̅͌̒̚ͅo̘̝̼̝̫̞̟ͪͤ͊ͤm̜̙̫̻͉͓̞̈́ͦͤ ̝͕͇̃̓ͤͩͥ̇ẘ͕̩̱̝͖̂ͪ̅̂h̼̤̲̺͎͌̉̌ͩͦͧͪ͗a̺̫̜̦̼̗̤ͫ͌̽̄t͙͎̼̝̼͚̻̤͎̿̔̾̎ ̜̦̼̩̫̈̽ͦ̍̅̂ͬ̎ͪI͓̼̘̘͗ͫ̌ ̲͇͕̠͙ͪ̇̾̒h̗̿ͥ̾͒ͩ̊ͥa͔̯̺̰̍ͬͭ̀̎̽̅̓v͈̠̮̭̖ͤ̂̆e̙͙͉̜͇̟͌̓͑͐ͧ̅̃ ͕̱̙̭̮ͬ͂̽ͨ͂̌ͤr̜͍͖̦̯̦̰̩͆̅ͨë͉̤̥̗̲̭́̌͋͛͒a̜͖̳͇̪̻̬ͧ̆͌̔̽ͤ͋ͫḓ̐:̼̙ͧ͑ͫ̾̇̓ ̘̩̼̬̠͇̂ͩ̍̑ͅỵ̝͍̹̝̙̪̞͆̒̑ͤͧ̓̀ͅo̱̙͎̓̉͋̂ͮ͛̊ͫu̺̳̟ͭ̀͌ͩ̒ ͉̬̜̠̱͓̙̑̾ȧ̩͍̗͕̱̣̤̝̿͐r̠͍̼̱̣͍̰͊͌͗͛͛e̖͉̝̜ͦ͊ͧ͊̓̊́n̙̦̅̂̾̽͋̾̂’͇͔̫̝̜͈ͯ̐ͪ̂̚t̘̺̞̰̜̱͈͐ͪ̈̃ͤ̅ ͇̮̌̊ͨg̗̲͋͗̑o͇̤ͪͤ͐̑̂̎̉i̹̹̍̚n͕̦͔̻̬̰̠ͤg͔̻ͯ͌̆́ ̩̤̼̰͎̙̩͇̫̋ͩ́̀̔̈́̽t͍̯͇̮̣̆ͫ͛ō̱̝͈̗̘̗̻̈̿͊̂ ̲̜͇͓͎͋̔́̏̿ͩͦͩs͕̖ͪ̀͑͗̂͑ͭṳ̭͖̭̜̥̠̗͐̅͌ͫͩ̃̏̂r̰͓̯͕̘͌̉̃̾̂̏̚ṽ̙̫̂̍͌̈i̤̰͓̜̪̤͇̎ͯͤ̈ͧ̿ͅv͓̥͊͐̈̏͂̔̑̽ȇ̝̦̠̮̈̽̀̈́̂̚ ̳̼̭̯͖͖̥̟̐̀͂͑ͩw̯̙̹ͥ̊̃̔̄̀ͯi̲͓͙̰̥͎͓̊ͬ̐̄ͧͯ̂t̯̺̜̲͇̱̝͆̃̿͋ͤͤͣh̰̞͗ͭ̓̑̚ ̰͓̖͚̅ͤ̒̇̔ͨ͂ͨe̯̙͎̜ͮ̊̍͋͗ͯx̝̗͛͛ͪͦp͙͐͗̆͛̓̅͌̈̚o̹͙͙͒͆ͦ̋͋̌̀s͔̫͎͔ͤͩͅḙ̩̋ͫd̺͕͔̤̥̤̪ͨͥ̆̑ͬͩ̂ ͉̣͆o̖̺̫͙̰͚͗͗̊ͯ̅̋ͤ̓̏ͅr̹͇̂ͥ̏g̦͓ͩa̮̹ͨͫͪ̎̍n͉̮͂͂s̪̭͕̥̳̙͚̞͋̉ͥͫͦͮ̏ ̝̜͈̻̫̹̣͚̗͊̏ͤͯ̽ͩ̋̽ͮf̝͉̦͙̹̠͔̽̌ͯ̅ͬ̓ͅo̠̻̜̼͛̈́͛ȑ̺̠̤͉̬̩̺̠̇ͫ̏ ̪̟͎̙̫͑l̰̻̑̃̌̆ͨ͂o̖̝͂͑̌n̯̻̺̜̜̳ͩͨ̈́ͨͧ̓ǵ̳͖̹͖͎̮͙̈́͑̀ͤ̎ͅ,͍̮̼͙̪̟̉̍̽ͯͩͣ̀͂ ̫̣̌̏͂á̞l̲̬̯͚̱̐̉̈́ͣͣͯt̘̫̆̑̔̋̓ͪ̃h̻̬̳̹ͬ͒͌o̤͛̋̿ͣ̍̀̌̓̊ṵ̘ͤͭͫg̙̣͖̜͎̜̬͔̠̈́̊h̙̪̽͋ͧͅ ͔ͨ͐h͎̟̩̫͔̅̊ͨ̒̈́ͧ́ͨ̒o̠̻̙͌̂͑̃ͫs͉̤̄̊̋̅̈́̏ṕ̯͓̩̱̙͙̹̲̊̊̏i͍̝̊ͧt̞͗̉ͯͥ̚a̻̫͙͖̠̺̓ͪ͆̎͛̀l̩̭̱͕͆̌͑̄ͥ̇s͖̰͓̘͕̻̘̺ͩ̂ͭ̿̍̚ ̼͈̖͉̜̮̠͎̀͐ẉ̩͈̭͍̪̹͌ͬ̆̾̾̓̚ͅô͙͕̦̟̤͍̋̇͑u̙̥̘ͫ̓̍̊ľ̙̩͛͌̑ͨd̦̘̗̋ͧͮ ̦̮̰̰͎͙̜ͨͥ̏s̩̝͖̝̈́͂͒̈ͫa̪͕͌̽̈̉̀͋ͫ̚ÿ̖̗͚̗̩́́ͫͨ ̬̺̝̺̤̥̘͙̏o̼̗͙͍̝̐ͧͦ͒ͩ͆̋t̝̳̰̹͆̏ͥ͋ͫͥ͗h̳͓̟̺̏̇͑͒ͥͤ̒̅ͅe͉̣͖͍̐̉̂̎ͦ̀̏ͅr̝͙͆͊w̰̹̣͈̏̔̐i͔͚̠̩͇͖ͧ͋̈̒̑̓ͬs̬̳̱̉̇̔ͫ͐ẹ̹̥̹͍͖͖̓̚.͔̜̯̳̫͉͕̗̈̈̀͆͐͛ͣ
͓̬̪̳ͬ̍Ì͖͓ͦ’̲̖͈̩͂ͦ̚m̱͖̯͖̦̻ͥ͌́ͪͦͯ̂ ̤̱̹͚͇͉͍̊̑̏͋͂͌u͓̩̻͉ͩͩ̉̔ͥn͕̜͎̙͐̽͆̉c̪̱̞͎͉̮̽̅ͭͦ͑ͣe̩͇̋̂r̼͓̳͕̬̬̹̐ͦͫͯ̚ͅẗ̤̗́̀̇̓̈̚̚a̱̭̠͕͔͕ͧ̅ͤ̏̎ͅi̤̜̣̭ͧ̔̓n̲̼̞̓̔͒̓ͥ ̥̼̦̹̞̪ͮͧ͌̇͋ͦo͕͉̲͚͓̹̣̮̓͑ͯͨͬ̓̊́̈́ͅf̦̗̪ͨͣ͂̈̍̑͆ ͖͖͉̫̰̈́̓̄̑w̯̹͙ͮ͒̍͂͐̌ͧh̯̟̜̭̣̜̼̪͇͂̏͛̒ͧa̰̫̯̰̗ͪ̅̿ṯ̫̦͍ͭ͋ ͓̖ͣ̌ͅͅe̼̜͕̝̺͖̦̗̲̍̾ͬ͌̽̽͐x̲̬͛ͯ̚t̥̦͈̖̫͆̌̅̍ͧ̈̈́e͍͇̦̟̱̼̟͖ͯͨͨ̾n͍̐t̗̯̲̙͙͚̓̓ͩ̓̉ͬ̾ ̪͚̙̜̟͖̠ͭ̍ͣ̀ͫ͋̈̚ö̲̭͉̳ͣf̯̝̀͋͑͐ ͈͔̣ͧt̲̙͉̘̬̜̰̲͕̉̋̇ͫͥ͑ͬ̿ḫ͓̬̺̫͉̬̥̅̈́̐̈i̘͍͙͇̼̾̓s̲̮̣̱̺̍ͮ̔ͭ̍ ̳̙̬͈͓̝ͦ͋ͮ̄̿͑̀ͣi̙͂̋͊̿͛̒ͤs͇͉̈̌̂̔̈́̒ ͔̮̈̎́̂͆ͤä͚̗͖͎ͪc̙̱̣̰̘ͯ̄̈́͒̎̓̋c̤̜̭͇̹̮̹ͧ̊e̯͚͍̅̓̉̀ͧ̐p͈͚͖̂͗̒ͯ͒́̐t̞͓͇̒̈̿́͐̌͊̒̚ͅa̱͕̦̩̬̝͈̦̚b̬̱͔͇͙̹̮͍ͯ͆̔l̗̖̍ͭ̀ͤë̳̞̮̣̬̰̥̌͆͛,͔̯̹̜ͧͧͯͥͨͣͬͮ ̮̂͆̂̉b̰̮̲̰̩̲ͪͣ̚u͚̦̟̩̳̿̄̃̓t͔̤̠̗͙̲̂͆̃̎̂ͪͅ ̫͇̥̺ͣ̽̊͋͆̑ͦI̼͕͕̯͖̦̒̒ͤ͒ ̹̱̫͐̌ͪ̿ͦ̈w̰̩̓ͣ̒̃ͬ̓ͬȏ͖̬̠̪̺̥̃̾ͅu͍̼͆͗̒̄ͫͣl̬̤̯̈̏ͤͯd̖̬̿̓ͫ ̺̙̦͍̲̻͓̯ͯ̄̇̎ͭ͒̈́ͨ̋ͅä̖͔̙͈͂̅ͬ̆̐͐̿s̻̠̞̪̈̎̎̂ͬ̔ͭ̄ͅs̗͔̦̝͙͓̓̓ͣͮͯͤ͐̆ͅu̹͉̦̦͈̖ͭ̓̐̄m͈̮̲̬̻͉ͭ̿ͪͩ̌ͅě̬̻͖̄̔̔̚ ̲̙̟̖͑́͑̊̏ͥi̟̫͉̽̅t̹̻̺ͥ’̠͔̻́̀̌ͯ̊ͣs͈̻͋̿͂̿̂̄̚ ̥͌̽̏ͤ̑̿ͫ̚j͙͔̣͉̐ͬ̋͑͗̓ͨ̇̍ȗ̺̬̭̮̘̹͎̣͊ͥ̓̀͌̈͑ͫs͖̝̮͔̞̬̰̯̩̏ͮt̗̰͙̔̏̆ͩ̏͂̒ ̻͍̳̺̖̳ͫ̄d͕͍̥̤̣̙̽̋ͫ̋ͪ́̔̚e̦̠̻̺̫͎͔̹͐̉̐ͯ̈̈́ͣp̠̼̩̘̮̲ͧͬͦ͂̍̃̿ͪ̚è̙̪͚͉̠̮͓̿̒̉ň̥͙̭͋ͧ͋̎̅͒̿̚ḓ̞̣͚͖͂̋̆͑ͩe̹̹̣͈̗̙̙͛̋ͧͮn͈̙̣ͬͬ̍̿̉̔͑͐t̮̺̪̣̯̩̭͒ ͙͚̟̲̯͖̝͓̎ͭ̒̐ͨ̚o͎͎̠̥̞ͦͥͯ̾̊͆͒ͅń̻̖̖̲͍ͮ̍ ͔͕̭̞̩ͨͭ̑͛ͩ͛̇͌h̗͚ͪ̇o̼̫̱̙͓̲̽ͭ͒ͅͅw̮̪͓̣̽ͮ̈̏́̚ͅ ̹͍͕͈̭͙͇̣̜͛̓̋͛̎ͮ͗͒ͮs̹͎̘͖̗͉̻ͪͬ̄̂ͦ͌t̼̭̍̏ͅe̞ͪͦ̉ͤ̽ͥ̑ͅr̼͕̬̙̠̙̜̭ͫͫͪͩ̋̂̅i̬̲͒́̂̅̐l̫̮̖̙ͩ̈̇ͫ̚e͈̫̐̋͒͛͑̈ ͓͉̩̣͔̥͉͈͑̓ͩͧ̈́ͯ̂̾t̠͍ͫͤ͂̓͑h̩̲̏̉̈̐̄͌̽ͤe͙̩̰͚ͫͥ̂ͦ͑ ̯̯͎̟͎̜̰̳͒̆e̳̩͍͓̙̔̓͑̋͐n̥̦̙̿̔ͩ͗͂̑ͥ̐v̼̺̫̗̎͛ͨ̑͛̚í͚̼̪̇r͚̮̫̉̐ō̝̪̱͖̲̑͑̊̆͊n̟̺͎̣̣ͦ̇̋̅m͉̩̘͗ͯ̒ͩ̒̍e̠͙̣̦̥͚ͨ̉̉̔͂n̜̥̬̽̌̓̌͗ͭ̚ṱ̱͍̊͂̐̆̽͑ͨ̚ ̹̬̱̮͙͈̮̒̅i̜̭͍͔̯̋̌s̘̱͔̖͉͒͊!̳̗̲̻̆͋͑ͪͨ͛̃
͈͙̦͓̦̻̊̈̐̆̍Y̟͖̻ͩͭ͋̏ō͍̖̜̟̠͓ͤ̐ͤͤͣͧu̯̩̾̋̒ͧͩ̍r̭̥̰̜̬̽ͪ̇̓͆̅ͬ͗͊ ͇̙̞̠̭̬̟̙ͩͪ̑̋̾̅b̞̠̹̜̤̹̌̀ͫͭa̳̼͕͉͔̘͗ͪ͋ͪs͚̙̭̥̞̾͛̽ͫe̠̫̺̹̞̭͇͍͂̄̔ͭ̈̓̽̂m̟̬͚̭̝͙̓ͬ̊͊̉ͅẹ̬͓̣̗̙͙̲͇̆͑̒̽n͙̭͕̟̦̭̉ͤͭt̗̮͐͊͋̄ͭ̀͛ ͖͉̀̉̊̍i͉͇͙͙̓ͬͪ̈́ͥ͛s̠̜̝̤̮̰͛̊̽̄̆͊̉̅ ̖̮̙̻͖̬̤̈ͧ̅̍ͤ̃ͯ_̺̭̻̙̯ͥ̋̉ͮn̞̝͎͉̪ͤ̎ǒ̯͚ͥͨt̯ͨ͌̏ͧ̽_̞͖̲͓͕̱̜͛ͪͪͮͧ̋ͮ̏̑ ͈͈̦̤̫ͭ̀̈ͦ͑ͤ͒ͣä͔͎̺̯̘́ͨ́ ̹̩͖͕͙̟̖̩̌̾̓ͤ͒͋͛̽š̻̾̓̾̒t͍͎̃̈́ͯ̚ě̜̱̦̞̱̥̪̚r̬̫̻̖̪͓͗̃ͯ̑͛̒̐i̠̭ͩͪ̄͑̆ͦ͋l̟̫̟̰͎ͧ̈̿ͪ̀ͩe̪̭̯ͭ̉ ̝̦͎̀ͧe̻͈͖̲̹̻ͣͅn̺̹̦̘̭̣̙̯̈̂ṽ̝̭̗͈̖̳͍͐ͅi͓̠̖̟̓͊̍ͫr̩͎͙̹̈̒̋͐̊o̪ͨ̓̒̇͛ͣ̑ń̤͈̳͆̎̈ͥm̲̣̣͙͎̻ͤͦe̦̟̳͍̹̎̂̓͒͗̿̃̚ñ̝̳͓̯̮̫̠͂ͯ͂̏͂̚̚t̠̯̂͑̐,̜͔̱͖̥̻ͯ͊ͫͩ̔̋͗́͋ ̙͎͈̼͚͒͌̔ͯͪa̱͒ͪ̊̆̄̎l͍̮͓͚̫͕͎̜͌̈ͮt̠̹ͥ͆̑̍̉͆͗ͧ̚h̤̦̳̞̰̱͙̄ͫ̓͗ͩ̐ͥȍ͙̫̖̘͇͕͍̿̍̆u͙͓̠̜̯̘ͭ͂̉ͅg̟̟̻͕̫͙̫̑̔̉̋̿̇ͦh̥͔͔̠̘̎ͨ̂ͮͮ ͚͇͍͎̖͔͐ͦ̃̆̌͑̾̒i̪̗̪̔ͦ͑ṱ̦̪͇̭͔͚ͯ͋̐́͐ͧ ̥̭̳̫̙͙̣̀̊ċ̩͎̈́ͧ͛̽a̩̟̘͓̩̱͆̑n̺̟̬̮ͫ͂ͨͥ̏ ͕̺̰̣͉́̀̋͛̀ͭ̂̆b͖̜͓̥̞̉ͥ̐e̼̱̣͖̻͊̏.͈͈̬̋ͬ̐̑ ͈͕͕͕͓͉̮̯̃̇̄̔I͓̤͎̝̘̱̯̪͉̽ͮͯ͌͆ͧ̈̆̚’͙̮̝͙̾ͬ̈̆͌̚d̥̰̗̮̹̜͍̲͈̊́̿̃͗̆ͧ̓ ̬̗͔͇̹̤̜͚̠̒̋̍ͭ̐ș̬̙̖̬̪̤̥̘ͤ̑͊̓̅ͧu̬̟̱̝͍̹̞͕ͬ̑͊̌̀ͅg̝̞̭͓̭̳̖̖̞̿͒͐̎̃͒g̯̝͉̯̟͕̎̍̚e̩̯̺̺̬̥͌ͫs̺̬͇̏̾̔t̬̫ͬ͐̄̒ͨ̚ ͍̙̜͔̥͕̗̤͉ͦ̏͛y̞̓̇͛̃͂ͦ̄ͩ̚o̟̥͖̘̺̠̪̅͗ͥ͛̀u̻͍̩̎̑ͦͭͫͥ̋ ͓̫̹̺̎̅͗̾w͚̘̲̒͆̅ͦͅa̦̠̺̱̤̾̋͆ͦs͇̮̫͓͈̗̰͎̐ͧͭ́̆͊h̠͊̒ͧ̈ ̹̻̦̏͗̄̓ͯ̄̑o̪̞͕̰̦̤̟̗̳̎͌͌ͯ͐ͥv̹͉̝̜̭̺̣̬̖ͩ̌ë̯̯̤̩͓́͆̔ͨ͆́ͅr͈̦͊̑̚̚ ͓̮͓̾̿e̦̙̗̠̞̣̭̯͐̍̃͂͂̇v͔̮͓͊̊ͫͩͩͧ̈́e͔͕̠ͯ̽̄r͉̗̖͎̟̰̝͙̎ͨ̈́ͦ͐̀ẙ̦̱̭̗͖̀ͬͯͧ̈́̚̚ͅt͙̂͊̓́ͪͫȟ̭̖͙̬̲̲̻͍̞̅ͭ̊̔̓͒͊̆i̞̣̜͍ͮͨ͛̂ͤ̅n̗̣̼͓̰̲͓̣ͯ̍ͤͮͩͤg̣͎̰ͦͬ̋̐ͅ ̻̼̹ͬ͐ͤͤͣ̐̅w͍̞͓̠̝̼͛̅ͦͩ̅í͙͔̭̦͉̬͉͋̏̽͛ͅt͎͍̯͚͍̮̒ͪ̑̒͌̉̾h͈̦̝̊̆̃̅ ̭͉̮̪͎̝̜̻͋̊ä̙̤̦̜̮̟̳̥͐̿͗͋ͧͤn̫͚̙̮̽ͬ ͍̫̮̜̌̐ͯ̽̔ä̼̦́̓͆̂ͧc̞͔̞͕̜̙̥̅̄̐̌͋̃ͅͅi͇̦̱͖̬͇͓̽͛͛̌̓̎ͯͬ́ḏ̣̦̞̞̠̜ͥ͂̂͊ͯ͂ͤͅ ̱ͬ̿ͨ̐ͧ̽̅̆i̞͎̞͚̻̅ͤ͌ͬ̓͗̑ͬf̤̬̳̞̩͇ͨ̈ͣͨͮ͗ ͉̹̺͈̜ͬ̓̾̍̆̀y͎͍̠̭̦̞͂o̰͊ͫ͒̾̄͛u̹̬̼̦͔̭̱͋ͅ ̟͍̥ͨ̈ͨ̈́͋r͖̜͖̼͍̲͚̣̰̄̈́ͬ͊ẹ͍͖͕̰̩̱͕̃͛ͭ̊̀ͥ͋ā̟̰̖ͦ̒ͥl͈̟̟̘̥̈́̍̓ͫ͐ͅl̙̘̒ẏ̮̼̣͒̓̓́͂̂ ̞̖͖̱̐ͯ͋ͯ͗w̺̦̪̟̳̤͇̆̉̓̀ͩͨͫ͑ͭa̞̬̖̗͌n͉̜̺̯̤̂ͦ̆ͪť͍̫̙̩̮̇ͯͣ̂ ̬̤͚̤̞̬͍ͪ̏̿ͫ̆̀t͍̤͚̗̭̯̻̅̃͌̐͗o͕̦̍̋ͫ̾̚ ͔̞̞͊ͬg̘̲̘͈̹̱̣͖̎ͧ̽͆̈́̎̇̚e̻̩̘͙̝̣ͪ͆͊ͮt͖̞̦͍͂ͭ̈́̂̾ͩ̅̑ ͎͕̃̀͑ͮ̅ͯ̇ĭ̺̼̳̮̜͈̹̖t̳̝͚̣̹̬ͤ͂̓͛ͭ̾ ͈̞̻͍̫͙̝̣ͩͤ͋̒c̞̜̼̹͎̪̫ͭ̽l̪͙͙̲̅ͭe̼̝̥̼̅ͤͯã̦͍̪̗̖͓ͮ̅͒͗ͩ̚n͎̬̻͖̗͎̻̥ͪ̌̋̾ͨ͗.̩̩ͩ
̤̜̩͗̃̇͊͐̋̽͋̃O̱̦̘̝̲̹ͬͧͅh͈͕̹̱̠̙̾ͪ̌ͤ͊̀͋͋ ̙̘̼̦̹̹̱̊̀ṟ̻̋̀͆̊i̬͕̖̞̯̜̺͂̿̈̅̎̇ͭ̇g͈̮̖̗̩̥͈̞̪̽ͣ̔ͧh̫͈̤͖̯̯́̐ͭͥͦt̼̺̜̹̭̼̫͍ͧ͌!͓̼̗̫̩̂̈́ͫ̊͗́ ͙̺̖̀ͪ̇̉ͪ̓́̋Ả̤̭̮ͯč̮̗̯̘̫̞͇͙̎ͪ͌̊͒i͎̺̙̪̱̘̟̰ͭ̾̍̇̌̏̈d̞̬͎͚̞̖̥͑̎̽ș̥̘͙̻͇̳̽͋̈̍͗ͩͅ.̙͕̜̺̹̪̗̬̈̋͑́ͪͮͯ̚
̜̗̙͇̗͇̃̄̓ͦ͆̌͋͐I̹̼̺͉̥̩ͮ̽ ͥ̑́ͅs͚͕̾ͥ͐͐̊ͦ̇͌ā̩̻̘͓̮̼͌̇̚ḋ͈̠͍͌́̾́̽̄ͅl͚̥͕̗͖̥̹̭͗͂ͮ̂y̼̤̻͔̜̳̒ͯ͂ͪ ̼̮̞̬͖͒͊͑̾͌h͖̰͓̜̰̔̂͌̾̓̃̎a̜̰̙̮̻̭̰͋̑̊̆͒͒v͕͖̼͇͑̋̈͆̚e̝̩͖ͩ̏̏̒̏͛ͤ ̩̫̈́̍n͕̳̥̏̑ẽ̯͗̏̇̏v̦̮̘͆̒e̫͈̥̯͎̭ͣ̐͆̌r̞̬̫͕̻̥͙̺̾̌ͤ͊̾̍ ̭̳̳̩̈̈͆̈ͪͮͪ̚ṫ͉̮̖͙̱̳̘ͧ͑̋ͣ̌̐͂ő̮̮̣͚̃̉̂̎̑̀ǘ̳̭̖̰͓̻͎̊ĉ͍̣̺̭͎͙̈́ͅh͈͈̩̪̲̠̥̔͆ͮ̆̔ͫȅ̘͖̮̿͒ͯ̄̄̓d̪̪̪̜͍́ ̼̜̥̬͎̱̠͚͌͂͆̊̀ͤͭ͐͛a̪̞͇̐ͫͅc̳͙̹͛̅̒ͪ͗̚ï͓̭͖̜̜̌ͣ̆d͔̘͛̋̐͒ ͇͉̝̳̣͈̼ͮ͑̿̀ͬͦͅa̦̙͓͚̐ͭṋ͉̹̙̣̱̠͋ͤ̿̇̿̏ͭͨd̥͎͖̪͕̣̹̞͑ͯ͒̽͒͆ͅ ̬̯͖̤̦̓ͧ̊͑͒̌ͣp̯̑͛̍̌̚r̭͈͎͔͇͔̙̅̐ͦ̋͒ő͍͍͑ͤ͒̌ͣ̌̒ͅb̙̦̋͂̅͊a̲̙͔͕̥̓̈̍ͣb̞̠̮̃̎ͪ̋̎ͨ̈l̝̞̰̻̦̻̙ͮͤ̃̍̓̓̈y̜̬̘̣͑͗ ̯ͣ͆̐̊͋ͦ͌̌͂ͅṇ̙̻̣̻̖̼̒̌͗͌ͩͅe̮̭̤͛v͓ͩ̏̾̃͆̃ē̝̬̩̜̺̹̔͌r̻̻̬̺̱͆ͥͤ͐ͣ̀̓̑ ̱̬͇̝͇ͩͤ̓ͮ̏ͅw̳͙̖̥ͩi̗̳͓͓̖̯̺͉͑͆ͫ̐̀̉ͦͅl̦͙̥͚̣̮̮̫̝ͩ̉͛̾ͥ̔̚l̲̳͇̜̱̽̓̀,̦̄̅ͥ ̙͙̳̆ͣ̌ͯ̔n̺̳̞̣͎̣ͤe̝͕̳̥̎ͣ͗ͪͨ̍͊̓i̠̭͚͈̞̒̿̈́̂̾̒͛ͪt͍͓̩͂̽h̝̳̿͊ͫ͛͗̈́e̬̖̫̥ͪ̋̌r̤͔͖̟͓̣̖̹ͯͬ ̩͖ͯ͂̀̃i̟̤̭̱̦̩̣̞͐ͭs̪̹͍͎̔̑͒͊̍̋̆̾ ͇̞̘͎̰̿͆̅̄́ͦ̏́i̙͙̝̼̠̜̜̥̐ͣ̀ṱ̰̞̖̈́̒ ͍̺͒̾ạ̣̩̭̟̩̝̲̐̏̀ ͓̯̦̟̗̤̫̰̔͐̓̾̇ͣ̆g̭͙̞̣̙̰͙͙͗ͧ̈͛ͬ̽̃o̪̙̣̖͖ͤ̉ͣ͑̓͌o̹̜̬̳̹͆̅̓̇ͣͅď̖̜̬̲̮̥ͫ ͕̞̜͍͙̾ͩi͙̗̮̣̮͚̱̊̑ͅd̤͚̣̣̖̱̬͔͛̽ͬͮͪ̋é͇͎͈̲͉͇ͧͫ̈̚a̗̖͔͉͗̇ͧͥ.̖̲̳̬̞̒̑̾ͫ͆̽͐̚ͅ
͍͈͎͕̬̦̔̐͗ͤͣͨ̐͂͂T͇̝̣̺̓̑̓̄ͪ̀h͍͈̞̼̝͓͙͖̤ͦ̓ͫ͑a͚̳̭̦̲̤͂ͦ̔͆ͨͯ͒ͥṭ͓ͤ̽̀͗̐ ̥̯̖̺̇͗̇ͧ̈i̲̗̮͛ͣͪs̗̩͚̤̪͔̺̯̱͗̅͗̏ ͔̳̥͇͎ͤ̒w͚̺̭̯̘͛h̭̫̤͓̊̈́ͦ̊y͈̟͚̱̪̞ͦ͆ͦ̃͆ ̪̠͕̱̲̰͕ͧ̋̑̀̒ͧ͑͛y͓̹̲̎̿̂o̬͔̭͑ͣ̅͗u̦̬͚̙̞͎ͨ̐ ͔͓͕ͦ̽ͦ͊̅ͦ̽̎ͯǵ̰̐̓e̱͈͔͈̼̯̥̥̐ͪ̿͋̅́ͫ͛t̼͚͖͉͉̦̎̈́́̾ͥ̃̌ ̫͚̣̟͉͗̈́ͦͅo͇͖͕̜̺̟̰̦͛ͪ̊t̰̞̟͉̰͆͊̋̈́̈ͮ̉͂h͕̏ͪ͋̇̒ė̹̘̤̇ͨ̌̔ͩ̃ͮr̰̪͇͔̫̰̞̲̠̽͊̂̾ ̭̠̼̝̱͇ͮ̔̓p̜̮̯͎͇͕̾̅͗͋̉͋̅̀ẹ̯͎̜̇̌ò͈̖̫̪ͅp̝͖̺̼̩̄̃̊̊ľ̹͍͓͓̪̞͇ͫͫ͑̄̅͌ͅe͇̞̱̦̬͙̥̳̜ͨ̑͑̑ͫ̍ ̳͖̩͖ͩͩ̇t̩̬̱͚̬͖̳̎̋͗ͭ͂͐̿̈́o̬͖̰͇̫͇͌̌͊͌ͅͅ ̯͎ͨ̑͂̃̅d͕̯̯͓̉͂o͈̰̺̗̺̫̪ͨ͂ͫ̒ͯ ̼ͭ̈́̽͌ḯ͇̱͔͇̃͊ͨ̚t͇̤͋ͮ̌̈͊͑̐̍ ̘̝̄͋͗f̼͈̬͎̱́͗ͫ͌o̪̼̟̻̒ͯͯ̿̚r̺̠̖̣ͥ ̺̗͇̤̖͍̟͍̊̓ͬͮ̉̉̓y͍̱̖͈̰̹ͧ͋͑o̭͕̲̟̲̺̬̔ͥ̃̆̇̊ͣͣu̗͍͖̻͓̹̺͇̠͗͛̅͑̂!͈̪̤͔̪̞̆͆̇͑ͤ
͚̳̯̬̖̺̅̆̈ͤ̄̓̈́Ẻ͍͓̜̟̖ͮͯ̌ẍ̥̼̫͇͍͍̦̩̞͗ͬ̂p͉̜̘̼̋̃͗ͧe͎̱͎͚͕̣͋̌͗̿ͩr̗̼̄̑̔ͮ̑͐̉i̹͖̠͑̓ͩͤͨm̼̫̞ͥ͊ȇ͖̮͈̖͚͎̫n̰̲̟̝̭̊̂̓ͭt̥͉̞̩̖̞̞̩̑͆̀ͬͦͬ̄ ̳̘͎̣̰̻͙̏̿̌ạ̻̪͖̭͌ͫͣ̄̉͑́͒̚ ̭̬̗̉͌b̳̣͓̤͎̺̲ͩ̉͗̆͂̿̚̚i̗̳̼̫̐͐̉͆́̔̃t͈̘̹͙̟̂ͨͧͮ̓̇ͣ͆͐ ̮͖̙̻͎͉͓̜͆ͧ͋̍ͅ&͉̥̳̻̱̹̝̤ͣ̏̐ͮͧͯ͑ ̩̱͉̰̮̈ͦ̊̈́͆́ͦs͙͙̥̥̝̖̪̩̦̍͌ͮ̎̈́ͧê͇̌̽ͤ̉̀̓̒e̝̖̬͔͍̰͖̤ͩͩ̀̊̍̿̅ ̜͚̯̩̜̜̬̍̌̎w͙̥̺͚͇ͣ̇ͭ̏ͧ̍̀̽h̙̞̦̖̃̋͌̎̃a̖͌̈́ͯ̂͑͋ͦt̮̜̍ͫ ͔͇̣̩̪̦̮̃͂d̼̩̦͖͌ͤ̉̌ͅő̤̩͍̟̊͒̍͆e̯̝͔̼̞͈͚̪̝̅s̲̜̬̺̻͓̘̤̥̑̌͐̂̆ͩ ̖̬͈̱͍̹̚t͍͒h̪̜̩̯̫͇͗͐̅̈́̎̉ẹ̘̮̞̞̰͓̲͖̓̏ͬ͊ ̜̰̯̒ͦͫ́̔t̻̲̳́ͬͤ̒ͬ̀̊́r̦̻̭͇ͤ̈́̃̅̚ḯ̯̀̿͗̋̐͛c̠̳̝̣͓̆̈̋̚k͈͙̱̹̪̳̰̇̍͌̓ͥ,͈̰̞̱ͣ̆ͤ̓͗ ̣͙̝̗͍̜̪̬̾r͖͎̤̹̩̉ͤ͑e͇̗̻̞͉͎̺̬̺ͦ̄̾m̫̺̻͑̐͗ͭe͙̯̳͚̫̩ͤͭ́̈́̆ͦ̚m̜͇̯͚̗̣͙̬͍ͪ̍ͫ̿̄́b̺͚͖͇̠͕̻̼͗̌̑̅̈e͉ͩ͂̃̊̚̚r͙̤̜̩͆̍͒̑̌ͅͅ ͎̝̯̳̭ͣ͛͛ͅy̘͓͉ͯ̿ͦ̊ͪͅo͚̯̖̝̜̅̔̈̌̿ͮ̃̒ụ͙̭͈̩̌̃̀ͨ̏͊̉̄͑r͓̩͓ͬͦͭ̏͊ ̱ͩ͌̈ͩo̯̥̫͇͈̟̗ͮͭ̇͑̽ͪͭ̇b̬͍̱͍ͬ̽ͣͬ̚ͅͅj͕̝̉ͣͅḛͧ̋ͫ̓͛c̥̯̘̬͓̥̩̐ͯ̉t͙̤̫̰ͭ͌ͬ̐̆̚̚ͅi̲̼̳̎̓v͉̥̣̉͗ͣ͋̇ͭ̌e͓̮͔͉͚͙̤̓̾ͮ̈ͣ̓ͫͬ ̬̦̟̐ͤ̓͌̄͗̅i̼̮̞̜̫̼̥̲ͣ̆͑s̪̤̜̒ͫ̂ͤ ͎̫̰̘̝̝ͯͣ͆t̟͕̥̩̤́͒̃ͤŏ̝̰̦̺̲͇͊ͦ̎̐̉͒ ̟̥̘̥̼̉̓̀͐ͨͯͨk̦͔͙̝̭͈͍̙ͤ̑̔̾ė̦̩̲͋e̮̦̭͉ͤͣͯͧ͋ͅp̼͙͇̥ͤͣ͆ͦ͆ͤͯ ͕̥̭̺̥̬̏ͯ́̈́t̜͈͇̠̖̊̄̃̓ͤͦͥȟ͉̬̣̜̺̞̭ͫ͐̍ͯͥ̓̽ͅe̠͖̻̟̰͊ṁ̩͖͕̓ ͖̙̲̪̝͙̝̳̑͗͊ͯ̐͊ͬͫa͍̺̘̖ͥ͐̆̐̌l̻̬̮͙̘̣ͫ̿͛̄i̜̖̪͈̠̻̝̟̾ͩ̈́̓v̮̘̓̏͂͗̏e̩̟͈͕͕͆ͦͥ̚ ̰̤̤̥ͫ̿ͥ̒ͪ̄ͪͅa̺̯͙͓̹̦̖͈̋̅s̜̖͓̭͈͌ͫ͗͐ͬ ̮̬̥̆ͥͨͣl̘̰̝͚̬̫̊ͨͬ͒͑͐͒̓o̜̮̿̆n̫͖̰͋̑ͤ́ͣg̯̤̗͍̀ͮͫ͛ͫ̈ͣ̚ ̭̤̩͐̾̋͗a̘̘̬̲̳̱̦̲͐s̬̮̟͐̿ͪ̑ͣ̆̓ ͍̦̲̦̹̮͑̑ͯ̊ͅp̮̘̠̬̒̑ͧͦ̎ő͓̮̳̦̩̩ͪ̿s͓̬̱̙̐̅̄͗ͪs̭̦̍̑ͩi͔͉̮̯͋̿͂̒͆b̪̙̗͔̱̤̥͉͕̓̀̌́̅͋̿l̫͍͉̜͙̺̬̼͊ͬ͒ͯ̑͐͊ͨẹ͖̮̭͕̞͍͚ͭ̈́ͦ ͇͈̻̊̇͑͒̓̓w̭̫̟̺̝̳̩̉ͫh̙̝̗ͪ̒ͧ̊ͨͯͯ̾ͩi͓ͤ͊̄l͍͉̳̰͕ͩ̓̎e̝͖̝̟̹̗͈̪ͧ̀̂ͫ̌͆ͦ ͚̌ͮ̃͌ͫͅͅh͓̘̟͚̻̹͉̃̈́̋̒ͅà͕͎̱̐͊̔ͧ͊̍̒v̝̱̥̘̬̬͙͓͂̐͐̀ͨ̄ͥ͋͑i͈̮͇̟̪̹̳̔̋͒͊̀ͭ͐ͥ͛n̳̟̗̺̐̾g͉͉̪̦̱̜̮̐͒̇̃͗ ̺͓͔̺̻̜͗͒͋ͯ͂͋ā͖͈̔̅ͤs̝̣̬̥̗̪͍̈́̋̋̆ ̲̖̜͕̪̬̰ͤ͐̃͌͋͊̃ͥm̥̜̲̞̥̥͎͒͆ͨ̍̂ͭ͌ͨͬũ̠͔͍̘͂̅̉c͉͈̟̟̖̰ͤͦ̃h͉̫̟̃̃̾͗ ̻̬̭̣͔̌͒̄f͍͇̝̣͓͖͌̈́͐ͨ͒ͭ͆̄u̻̳̗̙͕ͯ̽̽̓n̼͍̞̭̳̔̈ ͖̰̞͕̩̯͍̆ͦ̅̓̿͛͒̑á̘͖̥̺̭͕͚̈́ͣͮṡ͉͇̾̈́ͫ͛ͬ̂ͮ ̫̤̘̹̟̒̀͛̏ͫ̌p̭̰̩̲̪ͥ̒ȍ̪̦̣͓̞̤̼ͅs͕͙̪͔̊̈͒͌̃s͓̙̪̎i̗͎͓̝̖̓̿ͥͯ̌̒ḇ̺̟̭͑l̯͚̖̠̦̫͌͒̌̐ͅḙ̼̭̗̥͉ͫͦ̔ͤ.̲̘ͥ̈̇̾̽ͣ̔
͎̺͋ͥ̀̾̈̀͗̉R̖̙̥͕ͩe̘̮̹̪̓̄̅ͧ̽͊̓̈s͙̦̳̼̪͙̈́̔ͅṫ̲̗̜̾r͇̣̲͓̘͌ͦͯ̆̄͒̂̆a̤̬ͧ̄ͨ͒̓̓̅ï̪̻̖̖̹̼͒̄n͇͓̫͐i͉̱͈̰͋͗͒͌ͣn͖̺̣̥̺͕̥͋̍g̲͓͗̀̀͐̐̚ ͉͓̗͕ͮ̓̆ͪt͔̼̞̙͎̹͂͊̐̂̃͌ͅh̯̩̻͇͚̃̔͛͛̏̔ͮḙ͕̜ͧ̉͑̾̈́ ̲͈̫͍̋ͦͯv̠̭͍̹̭͑͆̂ͥ̊͒̈́̿ͅi͇̠̣̺̖̱͍̪ͩ̌̔̉̃̽ͪc̻͉̝̟͈͂̃͋ͤ̒̿t̖̖͕̮̙̓ͨ̋i̲͓̿̄̂̐ͯm̺̝̤̠̫ͣ͆ͤͦͭͧ́̇ ̝͇̱̗͎̹̉ͭw̘̼̭ͬ̒i̯͍̻ͨͦt̗̗̬̪͓̥̙̰́̓ͬ̔̌̓h̖̹̿̚ ̙̻ͥͮͦͫr̳̮̍ͤ̀͊̚o̻͓̯̖̪̲͒̔ͩͬ͒̈̅͌p͎͚̭̜͚̤̹̻̓̿͑̏̽̈́͌̇e̟̩͋ͩ̉͛͛ͪ̚s̪̮̲̔͊ͨͫ̌̆ͥ̾ ͚͓̓̒̏̑̌̂͐̎h̫̙̱͑͒͋͊ͭa̘̰̟̰͊̓̃n̹̩̺̜̠̞͚̦̐ͯͭ̍ͯ̒͆̍̒g̳͓̙͈̦̓ͨͅǐ̼̹̰̖͍̜̞̎ͭ̇ͅn͍̳̭̼͔̣̖̂̂ͬ̔g̜͚̻̲͎͈̣ͥ͆ͣ̐͊ ̻̯̫̮̱̒̈́f̲̼ͫͣ̈́r̤̝̻͋̈́̽͐ͩ̽o̪̻̰̅͑ͅm̬͉͐̂ ͍̣͆͐͌͂t̪̺̲̯͔̤̯̞̣ͪͬh̻̳̭̪̟̩̥ͥ̿̑̔ͥ͆͗̉͒ͅe̠ͦ̓ͥͫ̋ ̜ͩ̓͛ͤ̌ͯc̮̬̑̓ͨ͛̾e̜̰̰͓̐ͦͤ̌̎i̬͎̗͐͗l͚̱͍̰̜̥̦̂̌̒͆ͦ̚ͅi͖̺̪͕͒ͧ̂ͧ͛̏n͖͖̑ͬ͛͗ͯͩ̄̋ͨg̲̱̟̦̹ͤ͒̈́ͭ͊͐͋̎͊ ͍̫͓̼̣ͮ̓ͨm̪̪̳ͥ̚ͅͅa̠̙͓̪̖ͤͯ͑͂ẙ͈̉̑͗͌͋ ̺͚̬̌́͋̇̄̀̇n̙̱̈̑ͮͥ́̈̈́̐õ͚͌͆̚̚t̲̱̳̤̿ ̙̘̱̖ͬ̑b͉̰̯ͨ̋̈́̿̾ẽ̙̗͇͙͖͎̻̅ͧ̾̔ ͓̗̩̳͕̼͈̉͗͐͌ͣ̾t͕͓ͣ́̏̍ͭh̪ͭ̂͆ͩ̉̅ͪͪ̾ͅe͓̘͈̥̝͖̬̓͛̿ͤ̚ ͈̮̰̟͓̬̻̠͋ͨ̾͗̅͋̽̐ͬb̮̖̲͍͉̙͋̾̀̋̄̾̍̅e͍̲̫͖͎͓̣ͣ͂͒̇͛̎̌͑̏s̞̮̳ͤͩͪ͗͗ͣ͊̊t͉̬̫̺̳̗͑ͪ̆ͦͭ̎ ̺̫̹̝̹͖̜̯ͩ͂͒ͧͣ̂̈i͙̰ͮ͋̀d̪̫̭͕̗̳̞̦ͮͣ͌e̫͚͍̬̰̪̙ͫͣͯ̏ͥͮͅa̜̩͉̰̱͇̭ͭͥ̒̔̑̐̊̏̑,̻̥̝͉̖͌ͦ̃̉̓͋ͦ͊ ͕̹̜̞̟̫̯͔͗ͦ̾͛̍́ͪa̙̳̹̬̬̼͇̓̆s̤̱͓̩̲̜ͣ̌̇͗̃ͫ̚ ̘̝̝̹͔͈̐̃̆̚I̳̼̝̣͚͓̙͎ͩͭ́ͅ’͖̤͕͚͖͚̞͑͛̄ͦͅv͔̻͎͉̝̤̘̜͊͗ͤ̌̈́͂̿e̜̯̜̩̒̒̄̂ͮ̑̎͑͌ ̹̜̯̻̘̝̘͇̗͑̏̓͐s͔͓̖̖̖̖̻̫̎̄͗ͤ̆ͧͯͤa̠̭̗͙̜͚̙ͤ̆̒̅̓i̘̱̗̬͍̺̞̽ͤ́ͬ̌͂d̳͉̾͆͒ͥ ̼͍̯̱̻̟̘̒͊͂̉̄̏ͪb̙̘̝̭̣͇̿͑̇̅ͅa̮̮͇͐̐̅c̮ͭͧͩͮ̋̈ͩk̞͖̪̼̪̃̔̌͆̾̒̿ ̮̫͚͕̈́ͩ̊͗i͕ͪͅn̠̦͓̂̿͆ ̣ͭ̅͛̈́ͭͨͮ͛̎t͓̙͙̞͗ͣ̔̂h̠͊̈́ͭ̊̎̆ͬ͆e̪̜̜̼̖̩̱̊ͤͤ̄ ̲͖̠̿̿ͬc̮̤͓̣̖̦͋̆ͣͦ̇̽̒ͅͅr͖̝͇̂̍ǔ̪̼͙̺̩̣̟̑͌c͓̩͓̀ͧ̎ͬ̆ͦi̠͍͎̫̜͚͗̎ͬ̈́̾ͭ̈f̺̩͍̻ͯͥͨ͐ͨͫͧi̦̭ͤ̆̏̍c̭̩̥̗̰̝̫̟̿ͣͬ̃͆̉ͪa̞͚̎̎ͪ̉ͥ̑͐̓ͅt̲͉̱̺ͨ̃̀̎i͇͈͙̜͆̇͛̽͆ͭ͆ȏ̤̟͓͂͋ͧ̌n͇̳͔͕͉̠̜͂ͤ͋͒̚ ̜̼̯̫̯ͨ̍̆ͪͬp͍̲̜͚̤̺̩͋͐͒̔̀͒͊ͥȃ̬̩̣̖̗̙̪̲̞ͧr͔͔͔̳̜ͮ̌t͖̪̠̠͓̺̦͇̲͑.̜̣ͮ̒̂́ͪ ̝̝̪̦̼̆ͦ̐T̰̭̞͕̥̟̭ͥ̓ͩh̪̟̦̗̯̖͔̝̄̍͆͊͗̑e̻̬͓̓̎͐ ̣͎̺͚̼͓̂͊̒͑̈́͋͑ͩǒ͔̥̦ͨ͌n̗̩͓̰̠͚̼̝ͣ̽̆ͬ̐̽l̰̱͑ͯ̅̅͑̿͌̏̅y̲̪͔̪͛͂ͮͅ ̬̥̝̥̜̦͚̏͑͆ͩͅg͔͚̺̽̚o͙̩̬̖͇͔͚͂ͩ̿ͬͣ͂̌́o̺̖̲̲̣͖̰ͯ̈́͊̅̎ḏ͈͇̟͇ͤ̑͋ͦ̐ ͖̜̼̪ͧ̈́̌̎ͨṗ̥͂â͇͈̭̩̋ͭͅṛ͙̼͎̗̽̏ͥ̄̚t̙̦̮̭̿̊͐͗̾͑͗ ͍̻̗͖̤ͩ̂̃̃̊̎ͅa̟͖̯͔̝̼̳̿͂̀b̜͈̦̖̪͚̥̉̌͗̒̑͗̓̾o̝̠̘̝̥̺̖͇̻ͬ̌͊̀ủ͉͉̫̟͔͈ͯ̏ͥͮ͂͗̅t̘̭̺́ͮ͂̽ͤ̚ ͙̭͈̮͈̞̼͋̒ͩͭͦ̏ͅi͈͎͎̞̫͙͉͇͙ͯ̑̄t͍̩͚̓ͨ̐͛͂ ̠̩ͩ̽i͙̟͖̻̩͈͕̜ͥ̃̈ͬ̑͑͒̇s̼̫̬̫̖͙̲̉͊ͩͧͦ̋̎͆ͦ ͈̭̗̯̩͙̺̞ͬ̒ͥ̎ͨt̙͎͑ͣͤ̇̉ͣͪ̑h̖̋͊è͇̱̜̂͛ͪͦ ̮͕̰̤̇ͦ̏̋̎ͣͅl͈̹̱̤͈͍̥̳̘ͦ̎ͮ͌̂̋̔̑a̭̦ͣ̾̃̎̂ͬͬ̚̚ͅč̮͚̑̓͌̑ͣͩ͒k͔̺̠̣̖̦̬̱̔ͪ͛ͤ̉ͤ ̱̥̫̗̺͕̥̲̲̊ͫo͉͔̙͈̦͗̈́̃͛͌ͣ̅ͣf͎̲̎͋̓̊̏ͅ ̱͚̹̒͛͋͆̈͑́ͣb̙̻̪͔̞̮̣̋l̦̗̲̟͇͈͓̼̝̂ͦ͌͐͂͊õ̤͔̱͆ͥ͌̋ͥ̏͋o̻͙͕̰̮̭̦̙͑̄̈́d͔̭͙͑ͭ͒͑ͅ ̠̱͎͔͇̑ͩf̬̩͂ͭͨͯͩ̎͗̄l̞̰̞͇͚̄͋́̇ͬ̅̌o̗ͭ̌̍̏w̘̺̬ͦ̊ͭ̑̋ͯͭ ̜̫͂ͯͅị̠̦̣͙̌̅̉̈́ͦͩ̈ͣ̋ñ̲̥̠͇ͩ͛ͨ̀̽͐̏ ̬̫̑ͭ͛ͥͦ̎͑ͥt͉̻̭̤̱̘̲ͦ̏͋̀ͤͭ̄ͅh̘̬̯̄e̦̼̖͗ͧ̾͋̓͂ͣ̄̚ì͎̤̰̗̙̙̯̞̊ͤͥ̃͊ͨ̔r̦͙̺̥̝̼̰̼̄͒̈́ͪ ̰̗̳͎͔̂ͤͫ̽̈́ͮ̄ͅṣ͂͂̿ͤͪ̊e͎̣̣̭͒͒̇̉͑l͔̗̯͔͉̝͚͇͖͐ͥ͂ͣ̀é͍̹̘̻̫̺̗͈͑̿c̩͍͖͚̞̓̔ͩ̋t̝͇̚ḛ̗͖̅ͦ̋͆̌̅̒ͬ͆ͅd̞͉̪̺̤̖̥̄̓ͩ͑̋ ̯̬̟͎ͧ̾ͪͫj͔̑̄ͅo̰̻̣̹̟̰ͥͭ̀̀ͤi͓̲̟ͤ̎̌̎ͨn̘̰̜̜͉͙̙ͤͮͫ͑t̺̰͚̤̰͇̭͐͐̓ͫͧs͙̦̹̰̠͛͆ ̳̘̯̭̖̠̺̒̏͛̿̐̐à̝̙̲̫̲̪̯̙͈ͮ͐̓s̪̮͖̠̭͇ͮ̈́̄ͧ́ ̣̹̆̽͌̽̉̎̚a͈̠̿ͣ̅͋̿̿ ̠̠͚͚̼̮̝̮̉̽ͥ̽̆̑̈́ṟ͍̱͙̗̩̱̲́͑̀̒ͨ͌e̳̩͉̻͖̹ͥͬ͌̄̑̉ͥ̅s͇̥̞͉͊͌̿̿͌͌̈́u̙̍ͫ͐ͅl͎̮̣̲͇̠̰̄̓͌̍̅͛̓t̞͎ͨͫͯ͆ͫ,̤̪̗̟̠͚̪̭̄̀͑ ̻̮̜̗̘̺͓͒ͧ̐̅͊ͫ̚ͅw̖͈̓ͪ̓̃̂ͮ͒h̹͙̣̤̟̍ͮ̈ͮ͐͒̄̄i͚̞̤̯̻̣̯͖̠͒ͪ̓ͣc̲̭̲̤̅ͬ̎̽h̯̲̞̹͊̒ ͈̹̼̂̋͐͌̐̈ͧͅh̰̩̄́o̲̪͖̳̙̮̩̻͊ͧn̺̟̦̺̝̱̔̅̈̒͌ͤͅȇ̠̞̮ͮ̄ͪ͑͛ṣ̱ͯͪ̓̌̓̅ͭṭ́̇͌̃l͙͊͛y̻̦̱̯͂͂͋͑ͬ̅̐ ̼̻͕͙͓͕̑̎ͫ̾ͧ̿͆͊ͫi͖̩̙̞ͧ̈͊ͬ̎s͈͍͙̫̜̤̺͓̑̿n͇̯͓̣̼ͫͩ̓’̩̙̪̭̽ͮͮͦ̇̿t̻͓̟͕̳̒̾̾ ̩͇̼̋ͩ͒̂ͅt͕̳ͯ̿̂h̟̜̓̔͆͋̃̀a̙ͪ̈́ͭ̂͆ͫ͗t̜̘͊̆ ̣̰̱͕̗͇̓͐̈͛ͭ̌ͩi͕̼̒ͮ͗̓̾ͮ̊͐n̜̐̿t̝̞ͮ͐͋ͩ̚ë̤̭̞̬͔͈́̎̄ř͇̬̹̝̞̣̜ͪ̀͗ͧe͉͕͎͑̇̀̒s̰̤̱̳̲͓̉̆̊̎̓ͥ͐ͫͅt͙̼ͫͦ̚i̞̪͕͎̗͂ͅn̻̳̭̫̘̳̂́͆͋ͨ͆̇g͙̲͈̪̼̝̥ͯ́ͨ͊,͕̯̘͖̥̮́̒ͨ̇̍ͧ̽͊ͅ ͇̰͇͎̄̒̅b͓̣͍͊̾u͕ͧ͑ͪ̽ͨ̚t̗̪̹̱̳̽͊̅͒̑ ͙̰̮͙̓ͬ͋̀́̒̀ͅi̲̫̝̞̭ͧ͌͗ͅn̮̘͇͙͖̞ͫͧ̈̾̈̎t͙̀͆̐ͪͫé̠̰͚͚̜̦͙͖ͨ̍̎̀͗ͥ͊r̥̠̮̬̯̗̟͖̆ͬe͚͖͉̤͂ͅs̖̘̮̒ͯͥ̃̈́ͦͣ̚̚ṫ͎̗̲ͭ͆̔̾ͯ͑i̠̗̼͚̔ͪ͛͑ͩͅn͕̖͖͓̑ͮ͂ͦg͉̲̩̜͕̪̩̬͋̑̉̃͗͂̇ ͚̣̟̺̞̲̥͔̏̀̂̾͗̽̏n͎̼̞̘͍͈̱̝͌͗͆̀̅̚̚ọ̫͕̊̀n͕̞̆̊̉͆ͣ̚e̯̗̾ͪͬ͆̓͑ͬͭṱ̬̼̝̘̲̬ͪ̄ͦͣ̂ͧ̉h̦͍̫̞̬͔͌ͬë̟͓̯͔́͂ͫ̆̇l̬̜̯͂͛̑ͣͧ̓ͨ͒́e̲̝̠̖͐̏͌͒ͨͫ̉s̙̻͙̥̼̳̄̍̍̽̓ͥ̽s͖͊͐͗̇̒̆͛̉.̟̘͈͛͊̂̉ͭ͋ͪ
͉̟͕̹̻̅ͥ̊̾͑̅ͪ̑Ẉ̼̺̗̭̻̥̇͒a͇̗͉̖̜͕͔ͭ̉̒ͧ̐t͓̎e̥̲̘̳̥ͩͪ̃ͮr̮̤̤̣͊̐̔̉͌̍b̮̫̗̋̆̿̉̐̇͒o̜̎ͥ͊ͫ̆ȧ̮͙̔ͫ͌̚r̗͍̜̫̠̼͖ͧͧd̩̎͒̚ĭ̘̰̽̿̽̔n͕͙̜̥̮̜͍͎͖̆͋ͨͯ͌ͮǵ̜̥͕̄ͧ̈ ̗͔͐̂ͨ͆̂͋ͤ̽s̱͈͉̟͓̙̭͈ͯ̎h̲̤͈͎͙̘̦̲͈̅̋̎̉ͬ̿ͣ͂o͕͕̺̰̍̈ͭ̇͐͆͛ͩṳ̹̈̅l̞͈̗̟̮̪̤̭ͯ̐̽̊d͕͊ͬ ̮͍̟̠̱̱̣̟͉͋̋ͫͭ̚ḃ̖͖̟̙̔ͅḙ͇͕̣̈̏ ̠̪̟̳̦͈̤̉ͮ̃̌o͚̻̹̱̺ͣ̓͐b̘̣̗̣̼͔͂͐v̻̘͉̹͕̒̀ͭi͉͙̳͇͑ͅȍ̱̪̬̫ͤ̒̇ͪ̑ͣu͖̜̭̪̦̦̥͒ͯ̊ͯͤ͂ͅs̥͚̤̑͒ͫ,͓̟̙̱̗͍̻̇̐ ̞̥̩̱̍̑̂͛̈́̚ͅị̭̱͔͂ͫ̈f͈̦͉͍ͬͫ́̍̓͆̉ ͙̟̒͐ͫy͔̺͈̲̓̆̊ͦ̽o̬̜̙͇̙̥̟̿̇̊̂ͫͥu͇̭̯̝͙ͩͯ̐̉ͮ̏ ̠͍͈͔͎͇̹̖̍̌̉ͬw͚̗͕̼ͦ̿̊ͪ̓́a͍̗ͦ͊͊̌̇n̻̳̖̦͇̻ͥͪ̽̑ͦt̹̳͈̺͓̟̥̒̓̀̈́ͦͩ̔̚ ͔̬̽ͤ́͛̏t̳̼̱͍̜̦̏̎͑̍͌̂͌o̟̬̙̹̱̮̠̹̿ͭ̒ͯ̎ ̰͉͎̇͐͊ͮ͐d̼͈̍̎̓̉́ȏ͎̠̗̼̳̲͗̔ ̱̲̜̟̘͍̠͙ͮͫ̐̓̒̅͋̉t̞̫̮͔͇͙̳̺̳̀͊̆̅̃h͉̫͉̤̅̆̀ͩͮ̉ͅi̻̬̞̪̻͎͆͂̏ͪ͐ͫ̚ś̬̬͎͖͉̤̀͗:͈̩̝̭̦̯͔̿ͦ͗ ̜͕͕͓̗͇̔̈w̝̗̯͍̳̲̲̎̾̄ͅa͔̤̘͐ͩt̮ͩe̫̞̜ͤr̗̿ͮb̘̩̺̭̻̲̖̳ͤ̐o͔͕͒̃ͤͩͮ̆͑a̳͔̓̈͒͆̒ͬ̊̃̈́r͈͖̝̤̊̉ͬ͂ͬ͋̚ͅď͕͈̙͎̱͚͎͂̏ͤ̎ ̫̝͍͎͎ͨͣ̏ͥ͋ͤ̊t̮̗̰͖͇͖́͒̂h̥͎ͧͯͤͪ̋͂̆ͨë͉̖̞͓͍̳̻̲͂ͣ͑̈͒͆͗ṃ̓̾̈́ͬ̓̂ͣ̂̈́ ͖̝̠̜͒ͦ̊̿̏̏̚ͅi͍͉̞̤͕ͬ̋͌ͬ̌̓̓̀n͙̙͈̥̦̼̫̮̻͋ͫ̓̓̌ͥ̿ ̖̰͒̊̑͛̂̒͛̈́̚ḧ̠̟͉̯̦̙̭̱́́̐̒̚o͕̲̾ͣṭ͙̹̞̮̃ͤt̯ͥ͛̅ê͙̟̖̓͗r͎͖̱̮̗͉̜̻͑͒ ̦͉̟̻̝̻ͮ̇ͮ́͋w̩̤͚̲̋ͤ͂͑̆͂̅ͮa̤̣̲̟̠ͤ̀ẗ̲̠̜͚̫̣́ë̼̬̝̮́͋r̟͔̬̋ͤͧͭ̈̈.̣̣̠̱́͒ͩͣ̒͛
̝̫͖̱̠̭̙̌ͧͯM͖̖̌̆̑ͥͦ̾͌ȁ̤͙̒̾̾ͬk̠ͤ̽ͪ̈́̑͒e̟̥̗ͤ͛ͭ ͚͒̅́̋̎́͌ͅs͖̻͍͖̲̥̫̾͂͒̒̋̅̇͊ȗ̬̞̝͚̲̪̌̄͌̆ͣ̐̀̋r̯̬̃̆ͭͪ͒ͅe̮̟̖̰ͨͫ͆ͬ̚ ͇̞̪̬̪̜̰̩̟͂́̓̉̚t͚̹̩̠̰͓̘ͧͯh̜̟̬͓̥͉͈͇̽͑ͪe̤̲̙̋ͪ̌͌ͮͬ̽͊ ̪̮̹̰͎͎͔̏̅͊̒̚w̠̫̣̻͉̣̩ͧ̅ͤͭa͚̖͉̟̘̜̺̤ͧͯ̓̔͊ͫ̿t̤̹̖̓͌̂e͚̯̳͍̠ͤͧͮ̒ṙ̝̙̖͒͂̃́ͦͫ̽̔ ̟̟̜̣̻̯̠͔ͣ͑ͫͫ̀ͅi̙̝͕̬̊ͦ̍ͭ̄ͬ̆s̼̲̲̣͙͓̏̌̇ͭͅ ̯͉̓ͨ͋̂ṅ͙ͨͅo̙̼͕͎̤̘̙̗̎͆t͕͕̼̜ͧ̃̓̔ ̝̩̫̩̰̌ͧͫa̝̥̹̗͇͇̣̟͑̅̆̈̒s̼ͤͪ ̟̆͐h̺ͬͯ͒ͪ͐̅̏͗o̞͕̺̱̳̦̮͓ͥ͊͆̍̋̄t̥͈͕̿͛̎ͭͪ̍̄ ̼̬̦͗̐̉̔̾a̱̙͍̒ͫͤ̔̏s̹̩̥͎ͧ̆̽͋ͅ ͍͚̝̠̹̽t͎̫͇̜̼̃̊͂̌͐̈́ͯo̹̥̹̠̥͚͛ͭ̏͒͊̈̚̚ ͖̞͙͚̗͙ͭͯ͛̉̍̏d͙ͧͪ̋a̫̜͔̩̲͆̍̏̈́ͧ̑m̪͕͙̏a̜̰ͮͥ̅ͬg̠̩̬̦̭ͧͫ̐̄̏͑̚e̦̖̫̯͖ͩ͒͆͂̂̽ ̯̤̹͙̙͍̒t͈̠̲͇̜̰͔̑͊ͭh͇̼̳͕̣̫͒͋̾̽̒̾e̺̻͉ͬͪ̃̀̽͑͋̐ ̣̺̙̺̺̞̦͔͗̇ͩn̻̹͇̉̎̓ͬ̓̊a͎̝͇̼ͦͪ͌̚s̫͙ͤ͋͂̄ͣͣa̲͖͗̈͑ͪ̃̃l̰͍̟͎͙̠̜͑̌̅̃̌͊ ͖̺̦̿̉͐̂̈c͎̭̜̟͙̳̓̉͒̌̍̽̃̓ͅă͉͖̖̞̖̜̱͋ͬ̐̌̊͒v͔͙̓̅͑ͩ͛ͥ͊ǐ̝͚͐͗̅ͩt͖̥͇̯͓̦̹̲ͬ͒͌̅́̆ȳ̤̝̮̦ͯ̂͒̑̇ ̹̯͔͖̪͚͉͇͂͂̂͌̉ͨ̎́s̭̘͍ͨ̎̈͐̀̑̿e̲̜̜̪̩̬ͫ̔̍̑̑̽̔̽͊v̰̻͚͓͑̐̿ͅȇ̤͑r̦ͥ̆̄͋̈́̒̅́e̲͕͙̱̝̬ͬ̎̈͊l̝̱̗͋̂̂͆̋ŷ͍̙̞̥̲̮̜,̹̳̳̲̬͙͈̟͎͑̑ͫ͐̃̌ ͕̦̳ͬẘ̖̻̾ͩͦͪ̇ȯ̖̙̝̺̯̙ͤu̥̥̙̖̺̗ͣ͋̓ͫl͎̹̽ͥ̎́̍̎d̳̆͛ͦ͑ͭn̮̗̫̺̆ͧ͒ͪ̉̐̔̀̐’̹̤͎̜̀ͣ͂́̑͂ț̮̖ͩͦͤ ͓̤͉͚̗͚͎̱ͥͪ̚w͚̏̎̂͒́ͭͨa͙̬̦͕̬̖̟̦̮͌̽n̙͓̠̖̼̯̥̦̗̿͐̆̓ͯ̂̄̔t̙̞̪̱͙̭͍̤͉̒̒̚ ͍̤͈̭̰̹̉̔ͬ̄́i̜͍͍̦̝͓͛ͭ͊̈́͛n̘͈̥̯̰̳̮̽͋̄̽͒̚ṱ̩̗̬̞́̌̀e̱̖̗̤͉̺̹͌͌ͤͬ̂̑͑ͭr̲͙ͥ͗̄n͔̯͈̋ͯͨ̂ͦͧ͒̐ȁ̬̭̜̹̓̽͛ͩ͆̋̚l͎̞̲̖͙̰͓͛̽ͅ ̲̥̫̯̰ͧ̈̃̎ͅb̝̩͇̼̫̹̾ͮͨ̈́l̘͔͂̐̒͐̾ͪ̈ͧe̝͍̗͇͋̋e̹̪̹̭̳̫̬͗ͣ͌̉̃͒̍̇d͚͇̘͚͚̯͙̖͙͊̆̔ͧ̂i̠̜̹̩̱̇͗̔̄ͧ͌n͖̬̲͔͔̰̮͕̓͗ͨ̄ͦ̍̇g̝̰̰̼̙̗͇͛͊ͅ,̣͎̳͍̙̦͙͆ͥ̅ͮ̊ͮ́ ̰̱̟̯̼̋͆̋w̹̩̗͉ͪ̐̇̉ͬ͑ͫ̓̚ō͚̖͍̳̙͍̟̬͗̄͂ͩͬ̇ͨ͒ṷ̞̦͕̱͇̥̜̳́̆̐̋͆l̜̦̻̹̲̞̀ͯd̺̪̰̳̾̈́ͮ ̘̯͕̌̿̂̿̑̔y̼̻͔͙̱̘ͧͤ̂̉o̜̯͖̩̗̲ͯͪu̼̘͎̬̩͓͙̫͌͑ͪͥ̐̏̐?̥̳̱͒
I am now on a government watch list.

These are just some of my ideas, please favourite this if you enjoyed it as much as I did.

Actually, I didn’t enjoy these much at all. The only time I really enjoy this is when somebody is here to enjoy it with me.
Nobody is here to enjoy it with me.
Humans are funny things.

And neither do I care what you think.

Oh, and my argument if you didn’t want to click that “Hide Details” arrow was: everybody dies the same (with a little rant for fun), so who cares?

You may not like what I said, but this should be enough to change your mind.

War crimes should not exist (unless killing comrades counts).