Skill Tree Concept (Replacing in Topic)

(This is a complementation of my post posted in Dec´17 2017)

Hello World!
I play unturned have ~4 years and a big problem in this game from the beginning are the skills in 2.0 it was very unbalanced in 3.0 have a significative improvement more dont have the solution.

My idea is first remove the “Spec Skills” Workers ever have advantage to fishers and etc. transform all players in one skill just one hability! This idea of skill tree give also a modular skill tree to add thinks in future in a organized way.

This is my sketch!
2886fd701c75da23fdc8af259c5b6ea6462600e6_1_690x387

This tree is expansive and unlock advantages (speed in vehicles, efficience , physical (in sketh is fisic sry), habiities to climb and roll (Tecnic),Recoil advantages, Block and unblock vehicles, unlock constructions. And is expansive to future ideas this is the tree!

my base of idea is the “spec skills” give very advantage and unbalance in gameplay. the solution remove this and remade the skills

How you go Lose Skills? is simple when you die you lose the top of your tree for example i have speed increase in lvl 30% when i go fall the speed for 20%

Details
#The brains (center) is Untouchable, is impossible you lose this hes serve to you don´t lose skills so fast for example i have 20 skills unlocked wen i die the brain go calculate the skills and set a cost in XP to when i die i dont lose the top of tree more i lose a part of my XP in stock.
(a count basic to IA, like Skills number x 3XP = X)

How you go Up Skills? Is other thing simple continue the system of Xp actuality and you expanse your tree (detail the next hexagon can only upgraded when have conection on a other hexagon unlocked).

“The six Menus”
#Pilot - Give Speed, power in breaks, “lockers in vehicles”,ADD Fma and permission to drive vehicles
#Physic - Give More Air, resistence, Regen, swing force and others
#Sences - Give and aprimore sences , Listem from far ,Give marks when shoot you, maybe give the capacity to view footprints and blood
#Bandit - Give Skills to unlock wooden doors, vehicles with “low lock”, maybe to assassin in silence and others.
#Worker - Unlock constructions
#technic - give skills in parkour, crounch, climb, more efficience in recoil, unlock lateral views, revive persons1 and others.

Detail
“The Six Menus” and the supositions of skills are a example, (It’s not the concept itself.) my principle idea is add a style of modular skill with no advantages for any player

Note
This type of skill tree give the possybility of you made your style of game!

when you die consecutive times you lose very thing (you die in your style of game type You will be penalized for this.)

well is this and
Sry for my english =D

Honestly bad grammar and tl;dr makes me hard to read

And this idea is even worse than the 3.0, And why the freak we need skills to drive a vehicles?

And it seems like a old version of the Robocraft’s skilltree, I’m pretty sure.

Keep it calm and civil

Honestly I used to be a robocraft player and this concept is pretty similar compared to the robocraft’s old skill-tree

imo you shouldn’t need to get a skill to learn how to use something. The learning curve should be the player actually experimenting how to fly/drive it. Otherwise it just becomes a grind fest to get xp to unlock it. Not very fun or engaging.

This is a good idea, would result in less people being able to unlock every vehicle they find/ being able to fly helicopters the infant they find them.

@awbee
Detail
“The Six Menus” are a example, my principle idea is add a style of modular skill with no advantages for any player

YOU NO READ

Some people wouldn’t know how to drive vehicles xd. Specially if the apocalypse has been going on for a while.

I think “the true experience” should replace the 3.0’s skilltree.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.