Skill tree

I play this game have years and he have a problem. The skills with this problem i invented one solution and i make a sketch to show my idea

well this is the source of my skills (sry my sketch is very ridiculous)

1° thing How this go work? first remove all “spec skills” you don´t go need this. when you remove this specs obtain balancing in the game.
2° thing the skill tree give you advantages how you view in the sketch.
3° thing how many “BIG” you skill is Many fall he go down when you die. (is hard you die, when you die you must lose very skills.
4°thing anything born not was born knowing driving a helicopter. you need skills need time and you just drive a helicopter when you have the skill to drive a helicopter.

My idea is balance the game and solution the problem of this game don´t is imersive this game is enter kill people die oh ok go disconect in other day i farm all why i need in 10 minutes and kill other guys.
Maybe when you click in a skill for example in pilot open a tree of pilot and appear this:
(1 image por post…)

Remember is just a example! pls sugestions and sry for my english!

2 Likes

This is a bit too rough a concept to understand proper leveling or balance yet. I’d say refine it and post it again.

1 Like

This is a game. I don’t think you need to farm EXP to learn to drive and be able to construct bases.
It does look well-thought out, but it is a bit rough as @101gamer101 said.
And it is a bit small for a concept since there are only a handful of skills to upgrade

Yep.

Locking options you have without spending anything on in 3.0 is a bit crazy. Not sure why I should spend exp to gain the ability to make bases or drive vehicles.

Were you born knowing how to drive a helicopter? 101gamer??

1 Like

We weren’t born the same day the apocalypse happened, I’d assume.

3 Likes

@MoltonMontro
okay this is a punch on my face…
more the ideia is a noob in server don´t need a helicopter for example to iniciate. More one big player need.

1 Like

#ROASTED
Apply cold water

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.