Sneezing

Picture this:

You’re looting a town, and you enter a house. the particles of dust are bouncing the light cracking through the roof. You cautiously inch down into the basement to find and open a chest where a handgun lies. You charge the pistol and begin walking up the stairs. Finger on the trigger, you were never trained to hold a gun. At the top step of the staircase you feel something. A tickling feeling in your nostrils. You sneeze. A slurry of stringy green mucus and dust swirls around you. you’re knocked back all the way down the staircase. You accidentally fire the gun to your head 7 times in a row. Not to mention you hit every single step on the way down. You’re dead.

I think Sneezing should be added to Unturned. this will be the most realistic game evar!! add snezzing nelson and maybe coughing too it is realistic and a good feature

32 Likes

Also add learning AI to bandit and zombie and let bandit raid and blow up all player hard work because fuck you playr!!!

4 Likes

It could be a quick-time-event where you have to press NUMPAD 9 in under 0.8 seconds in order to not sneeze.

17 Likes

tha t would make it even more imersive

4 Likes

“Deploy the dust screens, that’ll get them for sure!”

3 Likes

…and if you press any button other tha NUMPAD 9, you sneeze with twice the force

5 Likes

well technically theres something similar in project zomboid… when you get sick anyways

1 Like

Neoson, poease add thisth featuwe. Sthneezing wouod be an integwao aspect of the game that wioo impwove immewsion and uotimateoy make the game bettew.

sthowwy it might be hawd to undewstand me. I just had sthuwgewy to wemove me wisdom teef.

Translation

Nelson, please add this feature. Sneezing would be an integral aspect of the game that will improve immersion and ultimately make the game better.

Sorry it might be hard to understand me. I just had surgery to remove me wisdom teeth.

9 Likes

thanks for the translation! xd

1 Like

Add vitamin C status level so I can suffer from scurvy and can only be restored by eating a lemon
:nauseated_face: :face_vomiting: :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting: :nauseated_face:

7 Likes

Pfffft. That’s to easy, you should have to press not only Numpad 9, but left Control, Right Control, Printscreen, Home, Take a 4k Screenshot, Press F12, and the slam PageUp to restart your game all within .8 seconds at the same time. Could be harder though, any suggestions?

Note, if you fail the QTE you will spontaneously combust out of your nasal canal.

added lemons to rio

5 Likes

In the same timeframe, you are also required to manually translate a suggestion post on the SDG Forums about NPC bandits to the language of a third world country, and then create a 1500 word university-level thesis on why berries should be legalized as recreational drugs. In Kosovo.

Note, if you fail to do this, you will be banned from /r/unturned, World of Warships, all participating Lego stores, and Gaben will personally remove your UII access from your IP address and your grandma’s house forever

3 Likes

You accidentally fire the gun to your head 7 times in a row

add these two pls: when outside in the cold you can see breath coming out :grimacing::cloud:

edit: Ah… it’s in the meme category :expressionless:

1 Like

yea but what about getting sick??? getting cold flu fat??? there should be a reason why you sneeze and there should be a way to prevent t. oh honestly, we should have all the systems of the body and what you do in game should determine how good your immune system is at fighting diseases both in game and irl. like if you eat chips or beans it sucks. would make the game much more realistic and fun. honestly why isn’t it planned yet?? :((( good post tho :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

I guess i will just eat every chemical and become the cure :3

1 Like

please delete this…please…

Welp, this is my trademark:

3 Likes

i dont care…plz remove it

You, my friend, are the last person to talk. Especially with your recent history.

This post you are asking for deletion is literally more useful, more thoughtful, and more thought-invoking than almost all of your recent posts in the meme category. On top of that, at a certain point the creater cannot delete their own post, you should be asking one of the staff to do that.

Oh…

I guess you have to swab the deck for Yarr now, if you want to get what you want.

2 Likes

Part of the crew
Part of the ship
Part of the crew
Part of the ship
Part of the crew
Part of the ship