Sniper and ammo suggestion

Well basically I am suggesting for the future of the game a sniper rifle, in this case a remington 700, it of many variants that vary in caliber, size, and ammunition capacity, in this case this would be a 5-shot sniper, caliber 5.56 (although there are many variants that use 7.62), and its wouldn’t have an ammo magazine.
download

werf

Probably the most popular sniper rifle in the United States, for both the police, civilians, hunters and the military, going to ammunition, in unturned 3.0 all weapons have an ammunition magazine, even the ‘‘ace’’ that is a revolver and even then it has an accessory based on a quick magazine for revolvers, although the animation shows each bullet being put in turn, well in unturned II i hope revolvers have this accessory but that it is possible to reload them with only bullets in the inventory as well as other sniper rifles, an advantage that this rifle would have on the current rifle would be the ammunition, 5.56 will be an easier ammunition to find in Unturned II, that is to say on a mission where you need to carry an eagle fire and a sniper rifle you do not need to carry two types of calibers, although it needs to divide between the two weapons, for and hunting and against players this sniper would be good enough, now for combat against vehicles or in houses it would not be recommended, since the ability to 5.56 penetration is worse than 7.62, (yes I know 5.56 and 762 are different varieties of ammunition, the 5.56 of an AR is not the same as the sniper rifle, but you really want so much ammo in Unturned II?), In addition to being found practically everywhere, police stations, hunting camps, military points, gun shops and sometimes at civilian houses.

sexy motherfucker

2 Likes

@Aden I love you with all my strength.

1 Like

I-
:flushed:

1 Like

Agreed completely.

wait what the fuck

1 Like

We Love you as an Amazing person \ Forum Poster. :heart:

2 Likes

Aye, thanks mate.

4 Likes

Very Wholesome 10/10

2 Likes

I want to greet you, and travel with you by car @Aden

2 Likes

Can i come :flushed:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.