Some buildings in France don't spawn but not for everyone

I just told you i know how to do that … i’m just trying something before

@kvc.6

Sorry for the delay, whats going on is there’s conflicting assets. What do you have installed on the workshop? Chance is is that you have some RP france map installed that’s redownloading the assets.

1 Like

I took everything out of my workshop …

Show me your maps folder.

For reference it’s located here.

Hmm… Seems like you have something to hide spebby

It’s a private project, the creators would probably not like it if I accidentally leaked anything about it until it’s ready.

And yes, I got a lot of things to hide. Many Skeletons in this closet.

now that the map is out I can confirm that that was rio.

2 Likes

it’s afganistan

1 Like

Cody contacted me on Discord, worked through it with him on there. Basically some how the .dats for the France objects got duped and ended up in the Bundles folder, what he ended up doing is deleting the bundles folder and then verifying game files.

3 Likes

Just a note, whenever game file related problems are reported in the forums, this is why I really emphasize a cleaning of residual files as the game is uninstalled, whenever reinstallation is being taken as a potential solution.

It’s one step up from verifying cache alone or reinstallation alone, since it is virtually guaranteed to remove any files which may be causing the problem. So whenever uninstalling, go into the directory folder where Unturned’s files were and make sure to clear everything out that may have been left behind, as uninstalling doesn’t necessary delete all of these. (Literally. Delete the entire Unturned folder.)

If you’re pressed for time, but have a hunch that the issue is isolated to a specific folder, the above method can be just as effective.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.