Some Suggestions that have to do with specific details

Player Details:

• If someone uses a bandage, dressing, or rags It should be visible in one area whether that be on the knee area of the character or the hands, head, etc
  • Able to wear 2-3 or less items on the face, a hat, and other things to customize our looks however we would like

Vehicle Details:

• If a plane gets its wing hit and does not get damaged enough, make it where the wing falls off and therefore its harder to control it
  • Make Helicopter roaters actually able to be destroyed

Vehicle Features:

• Helicopter should have a hover feature so that it’s not hard to hover over one area without going up or down, although yes this will not make it realistic it would make a good addition to flying over a city at a height.
  • Car Doors able to open and close to kill zombies but would only harm a player a little and stun them. This might also be unrealistic also since people should also get killed by the hit because they’re practically the same as zombies but that’s too balance it out, then zombies can only get killed at a specific amount of speed and if the door is hit too much or hits a hard object then the door would break. This would make it so that we have to fix cars which might not be helpful.

Others

• you can hear bullets that miss you with a type of sound that I don’t know how to describe
  • if a bullet hits a metal surface maybe there should be a spark and a sound
  • Sandbags can loose sand if shot and able to see the sand falling with little particles
  • Intractable Maps like being able to write on them like to remember where our base is
  • Writeable books, this would not prove useful but it would be nice

Zombies Details

• Make zombies animations different

What are your guyes thoughts on these, i thought maybe they would be unique

9 Likes

The hover feature wouldn’t necessarily be unrealistic, especially if it doesn’t hold the helicopter in the exact place but somewhere near it. Helicopters are one of my favorite things in 3.0 and one of my favorite things to do with them is to make runs with people on each side to take out enemies. With the car doors I’m assuming you mean opening them up and ramming enemies with them and not trying to crush things between the door and the main body of the car.

2 Likes

Yes that’s what I meant with the car doors

1 Like

State of decay 2? Is that right?

Anywho, good idea

2 Likes

First one has it too I think.

2 Likes

If a plane loses one of it’s wings, you’re not going to be flying it anymore

it will fall
out of the sky
and maybe do a barrel roll : P

But yeah, great suggestion

3 Likes

Damage should slowly make it harder to control the plane but if the wing gets ripped off there should still be maybe a very slim chance that you can make a controlled crash landing somewhere if the rest of the controls on the plane are still intact.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.