Some Zombie Type Of Thing Suggestion

Roaming Zombie Hordes: They are hordes that come to your home and start to break in unless taken care of by killing them

Zombie animals: Not all animals should become zombies but what about some dog zombie that can detect you from farther than the zombie by smell

Screamer (Like from 7DTD): this zombie type would scream and attract more zombie to the locations, might be good use to make people team more to take care of them

Sleepers (Like from 7DTD): they seem like they’re dead but are just “sleeping” till they are awoken by you, can also make loot-able bodies a good thing

3 Likes

If it is a horde, that comes to your house, what’s the point of having a screamer or the sleeper?

1 Like

Sleepers yes, but I don’t know how I feel about screamers

2 Likes

I think this has been suggested a lot but yeah…

Screamers can come with the horde and order backup till you kill it and sleepers are for the towns only

Oof I joined a week ago so I’d theres another post I’m sorry

That doesn’t prevent you from using a search bar, also you’re starting to drop the “I joined X days ago” card way too much.

2 Likes

Edit: Waitup I just check I don’t see a search bar

Wait there’s a search bar? I guess I don’t pay attention to all the detail xD

Personally, in hordes, the screamer could be switched to a turn that would spawn to other turneds.

I see the screamer being more useful in cities or houses, that after he detects it he will scream, attracting attention of all the other turns.

Are you blind? look at the top of the screen.

Click or tap the magnifying glass icon in the top right corner of the screen, near your profile picture. If you’re using mobile version, you may need to swipe up to get these icons to appear.

Molten has told me, i switched my style since it was practicially invisible for me

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.