Something I believe Nelson and every other serious member in this community NEEDS to listen to

This is something I have been debating about for a while but I have come to the conclusion that it is finally time to share it. Nelson, if you are reading this, what I have provided below will become your most valuable resource in the creation of Unturned II. To any community member who reads this, I am sure you will be able to apply the infinite knowledge provided below to any of your projects.

Some of you may not be able to handle it, click at your own risk.

13 Likes

I was going to write

But then…

I realized that, yeah, it kinda is. Its lengthiness helps to make it ideal for any task. :ok_hand:

Good job.

7 Likes

Thank you Professor Pug, this has opened my mind, and I will continue to use this resource you have granted us for years to come.

1 Like

sounds like ass

4 Likes

I was expecting another realism post, but to be fair you’ve made some good points about the game here. I guess it’s time to wait and see how long until all the kiddies come crying "Aaahhh Nelson would never do this!!! :sob: ".

3 Likes

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.