Special community named weapons

Now we need a variant of every Canadian gun that apologizes as it fires.

Sorrystrike time

3 Likes

“AJs ultimate weapon”

(its a broken fireaxe )

Anywho, no thanks

1 Like

If the stats were to be added, i would prefer them to be joke weapons/clothes. So if i want these epic crocs to be in the game:

I would have the stat to be a 2% chance to have the baddie oogle and stare at the crocs as he is coming to attac you.

also the reload sound is the gun apologizing for running out of ammo

2 Likes

Sorrystrike ammo is maple syrup eh.

2 Likes

I have an easier time finding military magazines than maple syrup in 3.X.

6 Likes

Armaros’ Blowtorch: It doesn’t actually repair cars but when you use it it’ll spout off random mechanical trivia about whatever vehicle you’re trying to repair and explain why covering your car in anime bumper stickers is actually a good idea.

8 Likes

“That one uncle’s” 12 gauge: Functions exactly like a normal shotgun, unless both bud light and a thanksgiving dinner are present in the inventory, upon which every firing sound will be replaced by either a:

1: Political rant (40%)
2: Offensive joke (35%)
3: Controversial comment (25%)

The pellets will also deal double damage to anyone who doesn’t go along with any of the aforementioned events, and upon impact a loud “Snowflake!” sound effect will be played, dealing additional and nigh-irreversible damage to the atmosphere of the encounter.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.